Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 01-23-2012, 12:12 PM    (permalink
bigbuc
Veteran

bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da-Phins View Post
Haha go ahead and be a homer and defend your team. Its typical. If he really wanted to coach college, he wouldnt be interested in the first place or go all the way to the end then decide to change his mind. Again, Bucs owners are cheap and My guess(yeah I know im talking out of my butt just because Im making a guess and connecting the dots) that the Bucs couldnt close the deal at the end and money talk broke down. But go ahead and assume im talking out of my butt and be a homer because money would make sense. Not saying it as a fact, but saying it that would make sense.
I know the Bucs owners have been cheap in signing players, but when it comes to coaches they have spent top dollar. Dungy was one of the top paid coaches in the Nfl also Kiffen was the highest paid DC in the league. Gruden was paid as a top coach and him and GM Allen were given three years each on the contracts and then let go. If the Bucs spend money at anything it's the Head Coach.
bigbuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 12:53 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Oh someone is a little sensitive.

We all know the Bucs are some cheap ass owners and it wouldn't surprised me if money was a big issue why Chip had a change of heart at the last second.
The simple fact is that college HC's make a heck of a lot of money these days and it isn't easy to entice them to turn pro. That's why Saban and Petrino turned back to college.

The colleges rake in millions in revenue and pay their recruits peanuts in scholarships so they have turned to paying their coaches pro type money.

Kelly probably used the Bucs to get a substantial raise.
Old 01-24-2012, 11:23 AM    (permalink
bigbuc
Veteran

bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Haha go ahead and be a homer and defend your team. Its typical. If he really wanted to coach college, he wouldnt be interested in the first place or go all the way to the end then decide to change his mind. Again, Bucs owners are cheap and My guess(yeah I know im talking out of my butt just because Im making a guess and connecting the dots) that the Bucs couldnt close the deal at the end and money talk broke down. But go ahead and assume im talking out of my butt and be a homer because money would make sense. Not saying it as a fact, but saying it that would make sense.

See Phins I told you! Talking out your butt

http://www.joebucsfan.com/?p=61058

Bucs offer was for 6 million a year.
Old 01-24-2012, 12:19 PM    (permalink
FuzzyGopher
Pro Bowler

FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ouch, not even a 100% pay increase is enough to entice someone to coach the Bucs.
Old 01-24-2012, 12:53 PM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyGopher View Post
Ouch, not even a 100% pay increase is enough to entice someone to coach the Bucs.
LOL yeah, that's gotta hurt. I wouldn't coach Tampa either for the record (if I were a coach). That organization is just not set up for success.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 11:10 AM    (permalink
Da-Phins
Veteran

Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbuc View Post
See Phins I told you! Talking out your butt

http://www.joebucsfan.com/?p=61058

Bucs offer was for 6 million a year.
WHHHHHHAAAAAAT????? You mean to tell me that my GUESS that would make sense as to why he turned away at the last minute was wrong?..... Well then I dunno what to do with my self now.

BTW, offering him 6 million, a big pay raise mind you and he still turned that down? Pretty embarrassing. Dont know which owner is worse, Ross or the Glazers.

Props to fenikz on the awesome sig
Da-Phins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 11:12 AM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

MIKE SHERMAN SIGHTINGS!!!! sdfasfa
DraftSavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 01:01 AM    (permalink
bigbuc
Veteran

Quote:
WHHHHHHAAAAAAT????? You mean to tell me that my GUESS that would make sense as to why he turned away at the last minute was wrong?..... Well then I dunno what to do with my self now.

BTW, offering him 6 million, a big pay raise mind you and he still turned that down? Pretty embarrassing. Dont know which owner is worse, Ross or the Glazers.
As of right now its a tie, but I will say this... When Malcolm Glazer ( Dad ) was still running the team we spent the hell out of some dollars. Its the kids that have run the Bucs into the ground.