Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 01-23-2012, 12:33 AM    (permalink
MidwayMonster31
Pro Bowler

MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
i kinda like Konz, but the giants need more of a right tackle if we don't believe in brewster to replace McKenzie. Or a left tackle to move Diehl to right since beatty blows. With Snee/Baas/Petrus (whom maybe Giants fans like more than the FO, but still) the interior OL seems strong. We wont look to replace Baas after giving him all that money, unless we shift him to guard.

I don't like us passing up Taze. He'd be an animal for us.

Also, no Sanu round one? :(
I'm starting to warm up to Sanu as a number one receiver. He plays in many different spots, has excellent body control, runs great routes and has great hands. His down the field ability will be tested in the combine. I didn't see him go down the field that much, but that might have more to do with tight reins on the quarterback.
Also, Konz has the size to play guard, but he will have to learn it.
Old 01-23-2012, 12:59 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Meh I don't like it all SF going after a o line men when a Wide out or a CB is a much bigger need!!
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 07:50 PM    (permalink
St.Pack
Rookie

St.Pack hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Scott I know you like to set your Mock Draft to mirror your Top Talent ranking...but you're way off base with St. Louis selecting Matt Kalil...the Rams are in a serious need of a big play WR like the one they WILL draft at #2 Justin Blackmon...they already have two young OT in Smith & Saffold and their franchise QB needs a receiver that will command attention from the opposing defenses. As for Kalil, he'll go at #10 to Buffalo...no one is going to trade up to draft an OT...and the other teams in the top 10 have more pressing needs.
St.Pack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 08:05 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by St.Pack View Post
Scott I know you like to set your Mock Draft to mirror your Top Talent ranking...but you're way off base with St. Louis selecting Matt Kalil...the Rams are in a serious need of a big play WR like the one they WILL draft at #2 Justin Blackmon...they already have two young OT in Smith & Saffold and their franchise QB needs a receiver that will command attention from the opposing defenses. As for Kalil, he'll go at #10 to Buffalo...no one is going to trade up to draft an OT...and the other teams in the top 10 have more pressing needs.
Uh, the Vikings say "hello". No way Kalil makes it past them.
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 09:31 PM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would like to know your thoughts on.....

Pick #29 CB Janoris Jenkins which moves CB Jimmy Smith over to FS Eddie Reed's replacement

Your arguement may be.... 5'9'' CB

Then I reply....Not implying he is the same exact guy, but Finnegan has been a terror with his size & in all actuality Jenkins is the #1 CB off the board this year if it weren't for the off the field issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown
The most important thing, however, is how strong their swagger factors are.
Newton
South of the Mason Dixon +10 swagger
Barely literate +5 swagger
Thief +15 swagger
Kicked off of a team of thugs +20 swagger
Big, average speed -3 swagger
Hasn't done jacksquat on the field +15 swagger
Total Swagger: 62
ATL College Park Zone 3* +20 swagger Bonus pts
shylo3716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 09:40 PM    (permalink
I Am Rodgers
Rookie

I Am Rodgers hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Love Nick Perry to the packers. Greene said he wants a Matthews clone opposite Matthews and Perry fits the bill. Same school, athletic freak, similar size. Hope he is there come draft day.
I Am Rodgers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 11:43 PM    (permalink
Roddoliver
Rookie

Roddoliver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Roddoliver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Roddoliver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Roddoliver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Roddoliver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Roddoliver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Roddoliver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Roddoliver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Roddoliver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Roddoliver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Roddoliver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't like Alfonzo Dennard at #25. He is 5'10 with short arms, questionable ball skills and average speed. I'd rather have a taller CB with more reach and better ball skills to cover TEs (if necessary) and improve the number of turnovers (Broncos had very few interceptions). And I hope the Broncos add more pass rush in the 1st round. John Fox said the Broncos' defense struggled when spread out and the best pass defense is the pass rush.

Fox said the team needs more pass rush. That 4-3 defense needs a much better front four with more depth and inside pressure. Jerel Worthy makes a lot of sense. Fletcher Cox might be an option but I'm not sure he is a good fit as an every-down DT. In my opinion, Cox looks like a 4-3 LDE that can move to DT on 3rd down. I would take Jerel Worthy instead of Dennard. CBs Syd'Quan Thompson and Cassius Vaughn will be back for training camp and the Broncos can get more depth at DB after the 1st round. Dennard is not a #1 CB anyway.

A disruptive DT and a pass rushing LDE to replace Robert Ayers would help the Broncos a lot, complementing Dumervil and Miller. The Broncos were 10th in sacks during the regular season, but you can't have enough pass rush and Tom Brady left the playoff game with a clean jersey. It's hard to find disruptive DTs later in the draft and it's hard to compete/pay for them when they are available as free agents.
Roddoliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 03:14 AM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Texans front FYI doesn't require a space eating NT, Wade Philips runs a penetrating front using a slightly smaller Nose Tackle.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 11:39 AM    (permalink
onejayhawk
Veteran

onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know you are high on Poe, but #11 is pretty thin air for NT. It is not like he is head and shoulders above the pack.

That being said, I cannot argue the logic, unless you go for Tannehill.

J
onejayhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 12:20 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I made the LaMarr Woodley comparison weeks ago for Upshaw! Scott stealing my thunder, I see.

Just kidding. Good work as usual Scott. I'd love to see Taze as a Raven, most definitely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 12:32 PM    (permalink
stlouisfan37
Veteran

stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Scott,

There has been a lot of talk about the Redskins trading up with the Rams to get RGIII. Do you think there is a lot of merit to this rumor or is it simply something people in the media are suggesting because it seems to make sense from the outside looking in? Also, who else looks like a possible trading partner for the Rams for the #2 pick? Cleveland actually makes more sense to me since they could make the trade and still have a 1st rounder to play with later on, but I haven't heard that suggested much. And what about Miami? Are they too far down in the draft to make a deal?

One last thing...what kind of package do you think would be required to move up to #2 in this draft? Maybe a pair of #1s, a #2 and a mid-rounder? Thanks in advance.
stlouisfan37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 12:37 PM    (permalink
SRogers92
Rookie

SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd definitely hope the Lions go with Konz over Adams. Depending on how Adams' stock goes -- right now he's doing well at the Senior Bowl, but -- I want to see how he tests out athletically at the combine. If he cannot hold down OLT in the pros, we need to go with Konz. Gosder isn't moving from RT and Raiola is old and not very good anymore. And a FA.
SRogers92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 01:02 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRogers92 View Post
I'd definitely hope the Lions go with Konz over Adams. Depending on how Adams' stock goes -- right now he's doing well at the Senior Bowl, but -- I want to see how he tests out athletically at the combine. If he cannot hold down OLT in the pros, we need to go with Konz. Gosder isn't moving from RT and Raiola is old and not very good anymore. And a FA.
Mike Adams isn't going to be there for the Lions come draft day. He's going to go Top 15 when it's all said and done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 04:40 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onejayhawk View Post
I know you are high on Poe, but #11 is pretty thin air for NT. It is not like he is head and shoulders above the pack.

That being said, I cannot argue the logic, unless you go for Tannehill.

J
The DT class this year is actually pretty good, so you could wait for one if you wanted, but you have to start at the trenches, and the NT is the most important part of the defensive line.
Old 01-24-2012, 04:42 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Mike Adams isn't going to be there for the Lions come draft day. He's going to go Top 15 when it's all said and done.
yeah, he's gonna [predictably] rise into the top 15. Kansas City, Arizona, Philly I think are hot spots for him...maybe Chicago if the need for OTs drops, however unlikely.
Old 01-26-2012, 09:01 PM    (permalink
Dan_Steele
Rookie

Dan_Steele is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dan_Steele is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dan_Steele is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dan_Steele is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dan_Steele is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dan_Steele is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dan_Steele is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dan_Steele is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dan_Steele is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dan_Steele is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dan_Steele is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm a huge Michael Floyd fan, I can't see him falling that far, let alone taken after Alshon Jeffrey. Scott what negatives have you putting Michael Floyd so low?
Dan_Steele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 03:56 AM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_Steele View Post
I'm a huge Michael Floyd fan, I can't see him falling that far, let alone taken after Alshon Jeffrey. Scott what negatives have you putting Michael Floyd so low?
1) Not Particularly Fast

2) Off-the-Field Issues

3) Durability Concerns

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Scott Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 06:49 AM    (permalink
Fdmstng99
Rookie

Fdmstng99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fdmstng99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fdmstng99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fdmstng99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fdmstng99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fdmstng99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fdmstng99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fdmstng99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fdmstng99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fdmstng99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fdmstng99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would be happy if the Ravens went with Burfict, wouldn't mind Konz either since we need help at center.
Old 01-28-2012, 01:07 PM    (permalink
Nebkreb
Rookie

Nebkreb is a cocksman.Nebkreb is a cocksman.Nebkreb is a cocksman.

Have been seeing Barron to the Jets for months now. I like the idea (our safeties are awful) but I am worried that Barron is too much of a strong safety. We need a guy who excels in coverage, and can physically handle (or at least try to handle) guys like Gronk and Jimmy Graham. Leonhard is a great strong safety when he has a good coverage guy behind him (cough ed reed cough). What safeties project as the best coverage guys, and could the Jets be targeting them later on, which allows them to grab a pass rushing OLB or a RT early on?
Nebkreb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 01:18 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Am Rodgers View Post
Love Nick Perry to the packers. Greene said he wants a Matthews clone opposite Matthews and Perry fits the bill. Same school, athletic freak, similar size. Hope he is there come draft day.
Ditto... but I can't see Agent P being there at 28.
Unless... rumors of him testing + for something start to swirl out there......
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 04:49 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Konz a lot, but we just unforunately aren't a good fit for him since we just signed Baas to that long term deal at Center and still have Snee, Diehl, Petrus and Big Booty Boothe as guys capable of being good starters at guard. OT is a serious need, but unfortunately old man Diehl is the only interior guy who can kick out to tackle well.

With Burflict still on the board I just really don't like the pick for the giants.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 05:29 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by St.Pack View Post
they already have two young OT in Smith & Saffold
Smith is a bust and Saffold sucks.
Old 01-28-2012, 05:33 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onejayhawk View Post
He has 34 DE potential. Some people think he's out of position at NT.
Old 01-28-2012, 05:49 PM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, that's the big reason I don't mind him in KC. I think Powe will be fine and Gregg might have 3 more years in him. But Poe can play DE and he can be one of the guys out there in 2-4-5 alignments. He's a good fit anywhere.
Old 01-28-2012, 05:51 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gregg does not have anywhere near 3 years left in him. I don't think he has another year left in him to be honest.

But I also think Poe will be great at NT, so whatevs.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote