Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-31-2012, 12:14 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ugh...bad drivers...so many of them out there.

Just last night I was in the driving lane on a two lane highway with a tractor trailer passing me in the passing lane. There was an on-ramp coming up with a solid chain of cars WHO ARE SUPPOSED TO ******* YIELD and not a god damned one of them did.

One car slotted in front of me by just a few feet and the next slotted behind me, all while that tractor trailer was still next to me.

I'm very lucky I didn't end up getting sandwiched. All because those morons wouldn't ******* yield.
Old 01-31-2012, 01:16 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My 5th period class grinds my gears.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 02:18 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
Ugh...bad drivers...so many of them out there.

Just last night I was in the driving lane on a two lane highway with a tractor trailer passing me in the passing lane. There was an on-ramp coming up with a solid chain of cars WHO ARE SUPPOSED TO ******* YIELD and not a god damned one of them did.

One car slotted in front of me by just a few feet and the next slotted behind me, all while that tractor trailer was still next to me.

I'm very lucky I didn't end up getting sandwiched. All because those morons wouldn't ******* yield.
One time I was going down to work from school in the middle lane of the freeway, have one car a bit too close behind me and this dumbshit SUV starts changing lanes and he's right next to me and essentially forces me to change lanes also since the car behind me would probably hit me if I braked, bastard is so ******* lucky I was able to change lanes and there wasn't any cars there.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 03:36 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

People that just assume you are exactly like the population you make up. Look, most generalizations are true for the majority of a population. Yes, most white guys are hilarious awful dancers. Yes, most Cub fans aren't really fans but like to go to games to get drunk.

But don't assume that I'm one of them before you even meet me. Actually use your ******* eyes, ears, and brain for 2 minutes and then decide. Yes, I like going to Cubs games because they are fun and realize 95% of the people there think Ryan Theriot is still our 2nd baseman. Yes, most Iowa fans are huuuuuge homers that think Iowa football is a top 10 program and should compete for NCs every year. I don't, so **** off if you're gonna just start telling me how much Iowa sucks because our fans are idiots.
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 05:31 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Speaking of bad drivers, I had a cab driver this past weekend who didn't know you could turn right on a red light. Yeah.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 05:35 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Speaking of bad drivers, I had a cab driver this past weekend who didn't know you could turn right on a red light. Yeah.
A CAB driver? Seriously? ****, those guys usually don't even need to be turning right, they'll just blow through it anyway.
Old 01-31-2012, 05:42 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
People that just assume you are exactly like the population you make up. Look, most generalizations are true for the majority of a population. Yes, most white guys are hilarious awful dancers. Yes, most Cub fans aren't really fans but like to go to games to get drunk.

But don't assume that I'm one of them before you even meet me. Actually use your ******* eyes, ears, and brain for 2 minutes and then decide. Yes, I like going to Cubs games because they are fun and realize 95% of the people there think Ryan Theriot is still our 2nd baseman. Yes, most Iowa fans are huuuuuge homers that think Iowa football is a top 10 program and should compete for NCs every year. I don't, so **** off if you're gonna just start telling me how much Iowa sucks because our fans are idiots.
I'd be pissed too if people assumed I was a bad dancer.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 06:13 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate the idiots who only drive 40 mph while merging into 70 mph highways, then ride my ass after I pass them. Show me your speed and manliness while merging, punks.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 07:11 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** the **** out of Madden franchise mode. You literally cannot make any trade. I tried to give away 99 overall Cam Newton for a 7th rounder and they reject it. Literally there isn't a single trade you can make that they will accept. How ******* pointless is that? I hate you Madden. EA Sports is the god damned devil.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 08:47 PM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I hate the idiots who only drive 40 mph while merging into 70 mph highways, then ride my ass after I pass them. Show me your speed and manliness while merging, punks.
Lol at least they will do 40mph... You should come to Perth and all of a sudden you will feel like everyone you've ever seen in the USA is the greatest merger on Earth.

We are awful drivers over here at the best of times but something about merging just ticks us over the top...

For example, I had a car come to a complete halt on the FREEWAY today to try and change lanes only to realise they'd changed into the wrong lane and do the same thing(ok it was down to like 10kph and not a stop the 2nd time) to get back into their original lane.

Honestly... Perth drivers are without a doubt the worst drivers in the world.

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 08:49 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Are your driver's sides on the right? If you merge from the right like we do then that's gotta be annoyingly hard.
Old 01-31-2012, 08:51 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
**** the **** out of Madden franchise mode. You literally cannot make any trade. I tried to give away 99 overall Cam Newton for a 7th rounder and they reject it. Literally there isn't a single trade you can make that they will accept. How ******* pointless is that? I hate you Madden. EA Sports is the god damned devil.
The newest Madden? That's unusual.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 08:54 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
I managed to trade Brady Quinn and a second rounder for VY. Obviously a pretty bad trade, but if you don't see why I needed to pull the trigger, you've never tried using Tebow on all-pro. Just brutal. Vince Young has a 1:2 TD:INT ratio, but at least I can move the ball through the air for those days when my blocking only gets Willis 2 ypc.

But yeah, Madden ******* sucks. I didn't get last year, wasn't gonna this year but decided to do it on Boxing Day for 40 bucks. Total POS. You can't change players numbers........... seriously. I've been doing that since PS1 but I can't in Madden 12.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 09:18 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Disconnected internet. I was without SWDC for a whole week and i was on the brink of murder-suicide.
Old 01-31-2012, 09:20 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Disconnected internet. I was without SWDC for a whole week and i was on the brink of murder-suicide.
Felt like

But for a few days. Was wondering what kinda trouble you had gotten yourself into.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 01-31-2012, 09:28 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
I was scared that you had finally been apprehended by the Federales.

Old 01-31-2012, 09:34 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
i'm still convinced metsox is a mariachi.
You're welcome.

Old 01-31-2012, 09:35 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't worry guys, the business is still running on all cylinders. The Federales are on our payroll so we have nothing to worry about on that front.
Old 02-01-2012, 12:52 AM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Are your driver's sides on the right? If you merge from the right like we do then that's gotta be annoyingly hard.
You are meant to keep left over here... but people just can't merge...

There are basically two kinds of mergers in Perth... the impatient dickhead who wants to get as far forward as possible which just creates a massive bottleneck and the over courteous moron who lets every single person in. Not sure which is worse when you get two together but basically it's a disaster as soon as it happens.

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 03:34 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There is only one attractive girl at my job. Out of about 400 people in my office, only one of the girls is hot. So what do they do? They move her from an desk directly across from me to another building offsite. And then they replace her with a James Earl Jones lookalike. So instead of having some decent scenery around me, I'm surrounded by a fat woman with an eye patch, a old fat black guy, and a woman who sounds like meat wad. That grinds my gears.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 03:36 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Are they also a James Earl Jones soundalike? Because that would be a decent consolation.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 03:48 PM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Are they also a James Earl Jones soundalike? Because that would be a decent consolation.
If he at least sounds like Stanley Hudson it would be manageable, and a woman that sounds like Meat Wad? Sounds like you should be spending at least 30 minutes a day googling ATHF quotes and acting out scenes.
Old 02-02-2012, 03:49 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You should be focused on your job instead of being a creep and eyefucking your co-worker anyway.
Old 02-02-2012, 03:59 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
You should be focused on your job instead of being a creep and eyefucking your co-worker anyway.
I'm guilty of that with 2 of the 4 females we have here. lol

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 02-02-2012, 04:00 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Unfortunately not. He doesn't even have a Stanley Hudson voice. Just a normal voice. There is nothing redeeming about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
Shut up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote