Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > San Francisco 49ers Team Forum

San Francisco 49ers Team Forum Discuss the 49ers

Closed Thread

Old 01-30-2012, 04:44 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
Drafting a middle round G when they just traded two picks to move up and pick a middle round G last year would really bother me.

I'm hoping Kilgore is really coming along and that they won't have to spend anything other than a late pick to backup Kilgore and Snyder.

Drafting a stud interior O-Lineman in the 1st, is a different story.
The only offensive lineman I want the Niners taking early are either Decastro or Konz.
Old 01-30-2012, 05:17 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thediggler3030 View Post
Sanu has deceptive speed, especially coming off the LOS. He breaks the jam extremely well and can get deep if needed.

There are a few reasons I like Sanu, but before we get into them, I want to point out that he isn't comparable to Blackmon or Wright, and that is the reason he will be available in the later portion of the first round.

1. Dangerous with the ball in his hands. He has great size and and decent enough speed. Sanu is terrific with the ball in his hands as he RUSHED for 653 yards and 9 TDs over the last two years. Even though he isn't the fastest receiver, he has shown the ability to break and rip free of tackles. He is very reminiscent of Anquan Boldin when running with the ball. He runs with the ball tightly secured and will quickly secure it after the catch. He also can play as a wildcat, which is nice to have at times.

2. Route Running. Sanu can and has lined up all over the field. He has the ability to run any route, as he has enough acceleration off the line to break through the jam and get deep, but also is willing to go over the middle. On top of all this, his routes are very precise and tend to create a lot of separation.

3. EXCELLENT hands. Sanu has tremendous hands and does an especially great job extending towards the ball while in traffic. He uses his long arms as an extra advantage, and also has terrific hand-eye coordination. He is a terrific jump ball type receiver because of those arms and his ability and excellent leaping skills.

4. Tremendous blocker. First off, watch this (specifically from the :55 second mark, though the hole video is awesome: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WE2bWR0uRxg
He also just clearly loves to block and has decent for for a WR.

Sanu is just a great player that has good character and just listening to Shiano talk about him leaving Rutgers makes me realize that he is a good teammate and leader and could easily be a number 1 WR in the league.
Its not about Blackmon or Wright. Its about what I saw when I watched him play. Sure his highlight reel looks impressive. But when I actually watched him play, I didn't see all this burst and explosiveness. He looked solid, but nothing that made me say this is a 1st or 2nd round talent at WR. I was more impressed with guys that most people have ranked lower than him. I defintely would be disappointed if we took him at 30th. I just don't see first round talent there....but to each his own.
Old 01-30-2012, 10:29 PM    (permalink
thediggler3030
Veteran

thediggler3030 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthediggler3030 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthediggler3030 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthediggler3030 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthediggler3030 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthediggler3030 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthediggler3030 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthediggler3030 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthediggler3030 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthediggler3030 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthediggler3030 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
Drafting a middle round G when they just traded two picks to move up and pick a middle round G last year would really bother me.

I'm hoping Kilgore is really coming along and that they won't have to spend anything other than a late pick to backup Kilgore and Snyder.

Drafting a stud interior O-Lineman in the 1st, is a different story.
Keep in mind this is all before FA. I would rather give Kilgore the spot after he earned it over another quality player. I just don't think the Niners have the cap space to resign key players and add an interior lineman in FA. I think resigning Smith, Brooks, Goldson and a few other cheap players is about all they can do.

IMO, the only way we can give Kilgore any decent competition is by drafting someone early on. I don't think grabbing an interior lineman in the 3rd round is too early, IMO you can never have too many good offensive linemen anyway.

I also don't think a team that gave up 44 sacks and ranked 19th in ypc (4.1) should scoff at drafting a OG in the first three rounds...
Old 01-30-2012, 10:39 PM    (permalink
thediggler3030
Veteran

thediggler3030 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthediggler3030 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthediggler3030 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthediggler3030 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthediggler3030 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthediggler3030 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthediggler3030 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthediggler3030 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthediggler3030 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthediggler3030 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthediggler3030 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya View Post
Its not about Blackmon or Wright. Its about what I saw when I watched him play. Sure his highlight reel looks impressive. But when I actually watched him play, I didn't see all this burst and explosiveness. He looked solid, but nothing that made me say this is a 1st or 2nd round talent at WR. I was more impressed with guys that most people have ranked lower than him. I defintely would be disappointed if we took him at 30th. I just don't see first round talent there....but to each his own.
I have him as the 5th ranked WR behind Blackmon, Wright, Floyd and Jeffery. Sanu is just such a complete WR. I've watched him play quite a few games and was especially impressed with him against Louisville. The Rutgers QB were so BAD this year and Sanu produced, even though they just weren't able to hit him down field. He just runs such good short area routes.

I guess you don't have a specific issue with him but would rather Randle or Jeffery?
Old 01-31-2012, 01:34 AM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Keep in mind this is all before FA. I would rather give Kilgore the spot after he earned it over another quality player. I just don't think the Niners have the cap space to resign key players and add an interior lineman in FA. I think resigning Smith, Brooks, Goldson and a few other cheap players is about all they can do.

IMO, the only way we can give Kilgore any decent competition is by drafting someone early on. I don't think grabbing an interior lineman in the 3rd round is too early, IMO you can never have too many good offensive linemen anyway.

I also don't think a team that gave up 44 sacks and ranked 19th in ypc (4.1) should scoff at drafting a OG in the first three rounds...
I think we do have the cap space to sign a guy who isnt a big name that's a upgrade over Synder. I've been campaigning for Roberto Garza from the Bears for awhile now. Big guy with great feet. Athletic but still much more of the mauler we need at the position. Im not a Synder fan. I hope they let him walk. Too much of a finesse OG. Need a guy who can drive block on those power plays, not get tossed into the backfield. Goodwin needs to be upgraded as well but you can't do everything in one year. I know Baalke sees it and he'll sign someone more in tuned with they physicality Jimbaugh wants upfront. And like most of his signings, it won't be a guy that's gonna turn heads.

But your absolutely right, we will jump on any OG who falls through the cracks and lands to us. That's right up Baalke's alley of drafting. I don't think he will bypass a player he really likes just because he drafted the same position last year. I trust him to make the right call. But also think he and the rest of the staff really like Kilgore and will give him every opportunity to make an impression this off-season. I think its Person's spot who's in jepoardy if we draft another O-Lineman or bring a guy in through free agency.
Old 01-31-2012, 01:51 AM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I have him as the 5th ranked WR behind Blackmon, Wright, Floyd and Jeffery. Sanu is just such a complete WR. I've watched him play quite a few games and was especially impressed with him against Louisville. The Rutgers QB were so BAD this year and Sanu produced, even though they just weren't able to hit him down field. He just runs such good short area routes.

I guess you don't have a specific issue with him but would rather Randle or Jeffery?
Jefferey is not falling to us and I have some reservations about him as well at the next level. I do like Randle but Im concerned about his speed and quickness and will wait for the Combine to answer some of those, like I will with Sanu. I really like guys like Marvin Jones, Dwight Jones, Gerrell Robinson and Brian Quick over a guy like Sanu at this point. Like I said, its not that I see him as a awful prospect, just not a guy worth taking where you have him slotted. But I know alot ppl like him so it is what it is. I wouldnt be totally against him later. I just really think there isnt a first round talent outside of the conseus top 3-4 guys. I think Dwight Jones has first round talent. I saw him when Rutgers played UNC and while Sanu had a great game statiscally, and a nice little one-handed grab of a TD in the back of the end-zone, I came away more impressed with Jones.

Last edited by VAfy-ya : 01-31-2012 at 07:37 AM.
Old 01-31-2012, 09:00 AM    (permalink
thediggler3030
Veteran

Quote:
I think we do have the cap space to sign a guy who isnt a big name that's a upgrade over Synder. I've been campaigning for Roberto Garza from the Bears for awhile now. Big guy with great feet. Athletic but still much more of the mauler we need at the position. Im not a Synder fan. I hope they let him walk. Too much of a finesse OG. Need a guy who can drive block on those power plays, not get tossed into the backfield. Goodwin needs to be upgraded as well but you can't do everything in one year. I know Baalke sees it and he'll sign someone more in tuned with they physicality Jimbaugh wants upfront. And like most of his signings, it won't be a guy that's gonna turn heads.

But your absolutely right, we will jump on any OG who falls through the cracks and lands to us. That's right up Baalke's alley of drafting. I don't think he will bypass a player he really likes just because he drafted the same position last year. I trust him to make the right call. But also think he and the rest of the staff really like Kilgore and will give him every opportunity to make an impression this off-season. I think its Person's spot who's in jepoardy if we draft another O-Lineman or bring a guy in through free agency.
Based on my research, the Niners are going to have around $16 million in cap space and are looking to resign:
Dashon Goldson - about $6 million at the cheapest next year.
Alex Smith - Around $7 million.
Ahmad Brooks - $5 million at the cheapest.
Carlos Rodgers - Probably near $8 million on the cheap end.

Then I expect them to look to bring Joshua Morgan and Ted Ginn back, who should each make around 2-3 million. Then bringing back Blake Costanzo and Larry Grant will cost a bit as well.

I expect the Niners to bring in some cheap FA's towards the end of the period, but I think its worth noting that there is no possible way the team is able to bring back all their important expiring contracts, meaning that I have little faith they're able to find a new starting OG that is acceptable outside of the draft.

Also, keep in mind that the team has always preferred to build through the draft.

Either way, I see nothing wrong with the Niners adding an offensive lineman early in the draft. I would be surprised if they didn't to say the truth. I would also be fine with signing a veteran, I just am not sure its super realistic that they bring in a starting caliber OG.
Old 01-31-2012, 09:07 AM    (permalink
thediggler3030
Veteran

Quote:
Jefferey is not falling to us and I have some reservations about him as well at the next level. I do like Randle but Im concerned about his speed and quickness and will wait for the Combine to answer some of those, like I will with Sanu. I really like guys like Marvin Jones, Dwight Jones, Gerrell Robinson and Brian Quick over a guy like Sanu at this point. Like I said, its not that I see him as a awful prospect, just not a guy worth taking where you have him slotted. But I know alot ppl like him so it is what it is. I wouldnt be totally against him later. I just really think there isnt a first round talent outside of the conseus top 3-4 guys. I think Dwight Jones has first round talent. I saw him when Rutgers played UNC and while Sanu had a great game statiscally, and a nice little one-handed grab of a TD in the back of the end-zone, I came away more impressed with Jones.
I think Sanu is a really complete WR. I just see no weakness in his game. I also think he has a huge ceiling. If he stayed at Rutgers and didn't come out, I think he would be going in the top 15. He has been severely limited to poor QB play and is one of those players that should play better in the NFL than in college.

That's just my perspective though, I would be fine with other WRs as well.
Old 01-31-2012, 03:01 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Based on my research, the Niners are going to have around $16 million in cap space and are looking to resign:
Dashon Goldson - about $6 million at the cheapest next year.
Alex Smith - Around $7 million.
Ahmad Brooks - $5 million at the cheapest.
Carlos Rodgers - Probably near $8 million on the cheap end.

Then I expect them to look to bring Joshua Morgan and Ted Ginn back, who should each make around 2-3 million. Then bringing back Blake Costanzo and Larry Grant will cost a bit as well.

I expect the Niners to bring in some cheap FA's towards the end of the period, but I think its worth noting that there is no possible way the team is able to bring back all their important expiring contracts, meaning that I have little faith they're able to find a new starting OG that is acceptable outside of the draft.

Also, keep in mind that the team has always preferred to build through the draft.

Either way, I see nothing wrong with the Niners adding an offensive lineman early in the draft. I would be surprised if they didn't to say the truth. I would also be fine with signing a veteran, I just am not sure its super realistic that they bring in a starting caliber OG.
The Niners are 16 million under as this season comes to a close. Once the new league year begins and free agency starts, free agents like Edwards, Rogers, Goldson, etc come off the books. So I expect that number to go up to around 20-22 million. Now that's with the cap whereit was this previous season, $120 million. Most people expect the cap to increase to 130 million in 2012. We'll have to wait in see, but if it does indeed happen, that's over 30 million cap space.

I expect the Niners to offer Goldson a 5 year deal, at around 6 mil a year. If he doesn't take it, he'll be franchised. I think Brooks will be offered a deal similar to what we gave McDonald. I dont see Rogers coming back. I expect us to go younger and cheaper. Alex will get his deal done. I think that leaves more than enough to go after a good WR, and a guy like Garza. Morgan will be back for chump change. Not sure Ginn will be back, as they may rely on the draft to find a return guy and let whoever battle Culliver/Williams for the role. That's how I see things playing out.
Old 01-31-2012, 03:47 PM    (permalink
thediggler3030
Veteran

Quote:
The Niners are 16 million under as this season comes to a close. Once the new league year begins and free agency starts, free agents like Edwards, Rogers, Goldson, etc come off the books. So I expect that number to go up to around 20-22 million. Now that's with the cap whereit was this previous season, $120 million. Most people expect the cap to increase to 130 million in 2012. We'll have to wait in see, but if it does indeed happen, that's over 30 million cap space.
Mmmm that's a good point. Well in that case, free agency just became 10 times more interesting.

I still would be totally happy drafting a lineman in the first three rounds though. I think its one of the Niners top three needs.
Old 01-31-2012, 05:10 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Mmmm that's a good point. Well in that case, free agency just became 10 times more interesting.

I still would be totally happy drafting a lineman in the first three rounds though. I think its one of the Niners top three needs.
I agree. And one of the advantages of picking later in each round is we get to see who falls through the cracks. But I expect Baalke to do his fair share of wheeling and dealing as always to get the guys he likes. Baalke last two hauls were impressive. In two drafts, he's drafted a All-Pro, 2 Pro Bowl players(one an alternate but hey...) and a rookie pass-rusher who tied for 5th in the league for sacks and was in heavy consideration for rookie of the year. Pretty impressive. Im interested in seeing what he does not having the luxury of picking in the front half of each round. Not too many comp picks this year, if at all so should be interesting.
Old 02-01-2012, 12:53 PM    (permalink
Larry
Veteran

Larry is a cocksman.Larry is a cocksman.Larry is a cocksman.Larry is a cocksman.Larry is a cocksman.

I want Marvin McNutt. I actually think he'll be better than Sanu especially in the redzone with his leaping ability.

Last edited by Larry : 02-01-2012 at 12:55 PM.
Old 02-01-2012, 04:05 PM    (permalink
Goon61
Rookie

Goon61 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Goon61 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Goon61 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Goon61 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Goon61 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Goon61 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Goon61 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Goon61 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Goon61 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Goon61 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Goon61 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not a fan of Sanu either and after watching Dwight Jones lowlights in their Missouri bowl game of him dropping a few passes including one that sat on his back for a second I don't want Jones either.

The recievers I'm looking at right now are (I've recently become enamored with Randle):
Rueben Randle: I have only seen a little bit but he looks like a smart athletic player, just not too sure about his hands.
Criner
M. Jones
J Adams and J Wright
McNutt
I'm wondering if we should take a talented guy like Randle in the first even though it may take him a year to develop or draft a more experienced wr like McNutt later in the draft.

I also think Criner is going to get taken in the 2nd round now so it is unlikely we get him.
Old 02-01-2012, 04:56 PM    (permalink
edgrenade
Veteran

edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How about OLBs? I'm liking Andre Branch so far.
Old 02-01-2012, 05:37 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgrenade View Post
How about OLBs? I'm liking Andre Branch so far.
I'll take any of the following, no particular order...

Bruce Irwin
Nic Perry
Brandon Lindsey
Adrian Hamilton
Jacquies Smith
Johnathan Massaquoi
Frank Alexander
Darius Flemming
Adrian Robinson
Shea McClellin
Jake Bequette
Brian McNally

Last edited by VAfy-ya : 02-02-2012 at 10:01 PM.
Old 02-01-2012, 07:09 PM    (permalink
Goon61
Rookie

Goon61 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Goon61 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Goon61 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Goon61 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Goon61 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Goon61 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Goon61 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Goon61 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Goon61 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Goon61 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Goon61 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

what about vinny curry or bruce irvin if they happen to fall in the 2nd
Old 02-01-2012, 07:23 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goon61 View Post
what about vinny curry or bruce irvin if they happen to fall in the 2nd
Wasnt impressed as much as I thought I would be by Curry at the Senior Bowl. Plus I dont thin he makes it to the bottom of the 1st. If he fell, he would probably be good value but idk...not really high on him as most. Looks very stiff laterally and think playing in space could be problem. But then again, I thought the same thing about All-Done so who knows. Not thrilled about his short arms either.

Defintely forgot about Irwin, will add him to the list, ASAP. And still some guys Im mulling over like Chandler Jones and that kid from OU....forgets his name....think its Lewis.

Last edited by VAfy-ya : 02-01-2012 at 07:34 PM.
Old 02-01-2012, 08:20 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd LOVE Chandler Jones, because Arthur is pretty good and Jon is THE MAN, but I think Chandler is underwhelming. He might be solid, but not a sack artist.
Old 02-01-2012, 10:40 PM    (permalink
Goon61
Rookie

Quote:
Wasnt impressed as much as I thought I would be by Curry at the Senior Bowl. Plus I dont thin he makes it to the bottom of the 1st. If he fell, he would probably be good value but idk...not really high on him as most. Looks very stiff laterally and think playing in space could be problem. But then again, I thought the same thing about All-Done so who knows. Not thrilled about his short arms either.

Defintely forgot about Irwin, will add him to the list, ASAP. And still some guys Im mulling over like Chandler Jones and that kid from OU....forgets his name....think its Lewis.
I think you mean Frank Alexander, and yeh I like him too. I remember Rieff having problems with him in their bowl game.

[edit] Oh wait you mean Ronnel lewis, I don't know anything about him
Old 02-02-2012, 05:17 AM    (permalink
edgrenade
Veteran

edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'd LOVE Chandler Jones, because Arthur is pretty good and Jon is THE MAN, but I think Chandler is underwhelming. He might be solid, but not a sack artist.
Yeah, I just like him because his brother John Bones Jones, otherwise there isn't really anything that stands out in his game.
Old 02-02-2012, 09:56 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I think you mean Frank Alexander, and yeh I like him too. I remember Rieff having problems with him in their bowl game.

[edit] Oh wait you mean Ronnel lewis, I don't know anything about him
I didnt think Alexander was a senior? Did he declare?

**EDIT** Just saw, Alexander is a senior. Have to add him to the list also.

Last edited by VAfy-ya : 02-02-2012 at 10:00 PM.
Old 02-03-2012, 12:52 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The niners need an edge rusher to complement all of their power rushers. Bruce Irvin, and Ronnell Lewis are two guys that would fit that nicely.
Old 02-07-2012, 09:46 AM    (permalink
chapo123
Veteran

chapo123 is a cocksman.chapo123 is a cocksman.chapo123 is a cocksman.chapo123 is a cocksman.chapo123 is a cocksman.

my mock draft:

1. kendall wright - wr

2. jayron hosley - cb

3. derek wolfe - de

4. lonnie edwards - g

5. delano howell - fs

6. jermaine kearse - wr

7. adrien cole - ilb
Old 02-07-2012, 12:06 PM    (permalink
Goon61
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by chapo123 View Post
my mock draft:

1. kendall wright - wr

2. jayron hosley - cb

3. derek wolfe - de

4. lonnie edwards - g

5. delano howell - fs

6. jermaine kearse - wr

7. adrien cole - ilb
I highly doubt Wright is available where we pick in the first round. I never heard of lonnie edwards and there is no way Audie Cole falls to the 7th round, unless adrien cole is another person I never heard of.

If you put a G or C in the 3rd and Wolfe in the 4th I would like it better.

Hosely is an interesting prospect, but Scott has him listed at 171lbs which is too small IMO. Looking forward to see what he really weighs at the combine.
Old 02-07-2012, 12:25 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I never heard of lonnie edwards and there is no way Audie Cole falls to the 7th round, unless adrien cole is another person I never heard of.

Wright being there depends on the combine results.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Closed Thread