Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-31-2012, 08:33 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow, much respect. I cannot express in words my gratitude towards you for your service. I really hope the for a speedy recovery. Please keep us posted.

I am sending you a PM.
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 08:40 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm happy you're having such a speedy recovery and thanks for your service.

Edit: Never mind about the ladies comment, just watched the vid and it seems you already pulled a keeper. But the rap career is still on the table!

Last edited by CashmoneyDrew : 01-31-2012 at 08:43 PM.
CashmoneyDrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 08:56 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

SGT Adam Alexander Benefit

Look it up, click on LIKE, attend or send if you can.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 08:11 PM    (permalink
senormysterioso
Pro Bowler

senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

uniforms are for ****

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Last edited by senormysterioso : 02-01-2012 at 08:40 PM.
senormysterioso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 08:13 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Holy crap dude, that's intense! Glad to hear you're doing better!

edit: Just saw the videos. Hard to describe how much respect I've got for you right now. I hope for the best in your recovery, and wish you nothing but the best.

Props to clover_jeez!

Last edited by Mr. Goosemahn : 02-01-2012 at 08:22 PM.
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 04:10 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow that's incredible, you're a very impressive guy, much respect...

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 10:13 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not sure how I missed a few weeks worth of updates to this thread . . . but holy ****! I hope you're recovery contiues to go well. The articles and facebook page were a wonderful way to spend some time for me this morning - I'm really happy to see such incredible support for you.

I can't even begin to imagine how frustrating all that recovery work must get for you. It's awesome to hear you sounding so positive.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 10:37 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Idk how I hadn't seen this before, but wow. Good luck with your continued recovery, glad to hear things are moving along well. Thank you for your service.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 06:47 PM    (permalink
senormysterioso
Pro Bowler

senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yah, the hospital sucks...but it's definitely better than being dead or in Afghanistan which is the butthole of the Earth.

sig by BoneKrusher

Old 02-07-2012, 05:55 PM    (permalink
hockey619
Veteran

hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by senormysterioso View Post
yah, the hospital sucks...but it's definitely better than being dead or in Afghanistan which is the butthole of the Earth.
pretty sure i will be in earths butthole at some point in the not too distant future. i leave for army basic sunday.
hockey619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 05:57 PM    (permalink
senormysterioso
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockey619 View Post
pretty sure i will be in earths butthole at some point in the not too distant future. i leave for army basic sunday.
Good luck buddy. It's really nothing to stress about, basic sucks but literally anybody can get through it. Where are they sending you?

sig by BoneKrusher

Old 02-07-2012, 06:31 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WOW...Words cannot express my gratitude for the job you and your fellow soldiers are doing keeping us safe and free...Thank You
Old 02-07-2012, 06:50 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And the NFLDC Lifetime Achievement Award goes to senormysterioso!

Holy Kamoly man. Happy to hear your great attitude about your injuries and recovery. Your service is mad appreciated and you are the f'n man!
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 07:58 PM    (permalink
hockey619
Veteran

hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Good luck buddy. It's really nothing to stress about, basic sucks but literally anybody can get through it. Where are they sending you?
fort jackson sc. ive heard it isnt too bad, and i work out like a mother****** so i should be ok i think.

Now OCS this summer at fort mclellan alabama might be a little less fun. gunna be so damn hot haha

keep pluggin away at the recovery brotha hang in there
Old 02-07-2012, 08:21 PM    (permalink
senormysterioso
Pro Bowler

good ol' relaxin jackson...yah, you'll be fine. and yes, OCS will suck. I know a lot of guys that just tapped out because of classroom b/s

sig by BoneKrusher

Old 02-07-2012, 08:27 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Holy crap! I'll never ***** about being the Navy again!
Glad you're doing okay and hope the docs do a great job on that final surgery.
Thanks for your service! You're the man!

Yes, OCS effin' blows.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 08:28 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How do you know you have OCS and you haven't done basic yet? OCS is applied for and you didn't even get to ask for the paper-work before being an E-5 when I was in.

Old 02-07-2012, 08:30 PM    (permalink
hockey619
Veteran

Quote:
good ol' relaxin jackson...yah, you'll be fine. and yes, OCS will suck. I know a lot of guys that just tapped out because of classroom b/s
because its a lot or because its just brutally boring? i can handle the first, i went to prep school for hs and i did more homework a night there then i did a week in college haha boring on the other hand could be a bigger challenge just gotta grind it out i guess.

where you at in the recovery? cant imagine what youre going through man gotta be brutal

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
How do you know you have OCS and you haven't done basic yet? OCS is applied for and you didn't even get to ask for the paper-work before being an E-5 when I was in.
i already have my college degree, i applied and got accepted to ocs through a board before i did my contract. i got it into my contract that im 09sierra so i go right from basic to ocs a few weeks later. it guarentees me a shot anyway.

Last edited by hockey619 : 02-07-2012 at 08:32 PM.
Old 02-07-2012, 08:30 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

If you are in 28th Training Regiment at Jackson, you will hear the words "Black Lions" more than you have ever heard any other phrase in your life.

Old 02-11-2012, 04:13 PM    (permalink
senormysterioso
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockey619 View Post
because its a lot or because its just brutally boring? i can handle the first, i went to prep school for hs and i did more homework a night there then i did a week in college haha boring on the other hand could be a bigger challenge just gotta grind it out i guess.

where you at in the recovery? cant imagine what youre going through man gotta be brutal

EDIT:

i already have my college degree, i applied and got accepted to ocs through a board before i did my contract. i got it into my contract that im 09sierra so i go right from basic to ocs a few weeks later. it guarentees me a shot anyway.
From what I gather, It's a lot of work that 's brutally boring. But that's what life as an officer is like.

I'm still making progress, I have a surgery that can't happen until May to go still, after that I'm basically done just a little more rehab and I should be home free by June.

sig by BoneKrusher

Old 02-12-2012, 04:27 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great job on staying so positive, man. Very admirable. Sounds like you'll be back at it in no time. Best of luck.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 09:16 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am surprised to find it has already been a year since this news hit swdc. I hope you are still kicking ass with your recovery!

Old 01-18-2013, 10:54 AM    (permalink
senormysterioso
Pro Bowler

yup, all is well. I am out of the hospital and have gotten married and bought a house since being discharged from the hospital. Thanks. I have started the long process of being medically discharged from the army, who knows how long that will take but I will definitely keep cashing the checks in the mean time.

sig by BoneKrusher

Old 01-18-2013, 11:08 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
yup, all is well. I am out of the hospital and have gotten married and bought a house since being discharged from the hospital. Thanks. I have started the long process of being medically discharged from the army, who knows how long that will take but I will definitely keep cashing the checks in the mean time.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure you've earned whatever checks they give you and then some.

Congrats on the nuptials and the new home!

Old 01-18-2013, 11:13 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Congrats man! Hope everything goes well going forward, sounds like you're certainly doing well and enjoying life.

But the Badgers are just glorified rodents and will be exposed tomorrow!
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote