Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 02-07-2012, 10:43 PM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
If the Browns took Richardson, I think Colt McCoy would suddenly look like a very capable NFL starter.
No, he wouldn't.

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 10:55 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
I'm still of the believe the Bengals should move up for him.
Should? Probably. But Mike Brown doesn't mess with draft picks. I'm fairly certain he's never traded a first round pick ever.
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 11:18 PM    (permalink
Inspector71
Rookie

Inspector71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Inspector71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Inspector71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Inspector71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Inspector71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Inspector71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Inspector71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Inspector71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Inspector71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Inspector71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Inspector71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Trent Richardson is the 3rd best player in this Draft, PERIOD. After Luck and RG3, he is the ONLY player that will step in from day 1 and be a top 5 player at his position. They only trump his worth because of the fact they are QB's.

Barring Injury, he is a Hall of Fame Type talent. Those kind of RB's historically have been top 10 picks.
Inspector71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 11:29 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Richardson, but I'm not blown away by him. I don't think he's a guy who's going to step into the league and dominate from the first snap. But I could be wrong.

I like his size/strength combo. I like his maturity. I like his run instincts for the most part.
I keep thinking Jamal Lewis before he went to prison when I try to find a comparison for him, however I don't think Richardson will run as fast as Lewis did predraft,(4.38-4.39) at the Vols pro day.
Old 02-07-2012, 11:40 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntoinCD View Post
McFadden has chicken legs and hasn't been able to stay healthy since he was drafted.
Are you saying the chicken legs are why he can't stay healthy? Or are you saying he doesn't play well because he has chicken legs PLUS he can't stay healthy?

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 11:41 PM    (permalink
Inspector71
Rookie

Inspector71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Inspector71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Inspector71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Inspector71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Inspector71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Inspector71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Inspector71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Inspector71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Inspector71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Inspector71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Inspector71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pro Day 40 times are not legit.

Trent will run 4.45 ish at 225 lbs. Combine that with his build, strength and power...that's pretty special. Like I said...top 5 RB in the NFL as a Rookie.
Inspector71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 02:12 AM    (permalink
diemertsdawgs
Rookie

diemertsdawgs diemertsdawgs diemertsdawgs diemertsdawgs diemertsdawgs diemertsdawgs

i don't want Cleveland to take Richardson, unless its at #22 overall. We need WRs, Def. help, OLine help, and very unclear situation at QB right now. I'm not too concerned with the RB situation. Hillis/Hardesty/Ogbanaya and they can draft one if not two later in the draft. Like:
Lennon Creer LA TECH - Chris Polk Wash. - Doug Martin Boise St. - Marc Tyler USC - LaMichael James Oregon - Bobby Rainey W.Kent. - Terrance Gannaway Baylor
diemertsdawgs is offline   Reply With Quote