Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 04-08-2007, 09:48 AM    (permalink
OzTitan
Pro Bowler

OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan_87 View Post
Keith Lewis is awesome.

Heh, I remember thinking when watching some Niner games last season "I've gotta cut back on my Madden gaming" as whenever I saw Lewis, he reminded me of those backup scrubs in Madden with no gear on other than his helmet and pads :)
OzTitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 12:45 PM    (permalink
jonbrodo17
Rookie

jonbrodo17 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I loved Ronnie Lott because he revoloutionized the safety position and my fav. player (Dawkins) plays like him and w/o Lott the safety position would just be the "safety net" and safety is my fav. position

sig by Jackalope

RIP VT Students 4/16/07

Vote McCain '08
jonbrodo17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 02:52 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzTitan View Post
Heh, I remember thinking when watching some Niner games last season "I've gotta cut back on my Madden gaming" as whenever I saw Lewis, he reminded me of those backup scrubs in Madden with no gear on other than his helmet and pads :)
He's the ungloved assassin..

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 03:35 PM    (permalink
San Diego Chicken
Pro Bowler

San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ronnie Lott recieves (and deserves) the proper amount of appreciation in my opinion. I wish Kenny Easley, who was in the same draft as Lott, and who many thought to be better than Lott in his prime seasons (he was better physically, 6'3'' with a 4.45 40 time, and was voted DPOY in 83 or 84), would get his due.
Old 04-08-2007, 04:21 PM    (permalink
flave1969
Rookie

flave1969 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.flave1969 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.flave1969 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.flave1969 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.flave1969 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.flave1969 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.flave1969 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.flave1969 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.flave1969 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.flave1969 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.flave1969 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
There definately were safeties that were great before him. You can even say that Jack Tatum helped influence Ronnie Lott's approach to defending the middle of the field etc. So Ronnie Lott wasn't the first.

But he is the gold standard by which all safeties are compared to. And yes, the Redskins definately made a mistake. We also made a mistake trading Huff. I don't know what the Giants were thinking.
What about Philly trading Sonny Jurgenson for Norm Snead? I guess it happens pretty often.
flave1969 is offline   Reply With Quote