Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-18-2012, 01:12 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate group projects...I usually just do what I have to do...give it to the rest of the group and leave me alone....and don't **** up my grade or I'll kill you.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 01:13 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
I hate group projects...I usually just do what I have to do...give it to the rest of the group and leave me alone....and don't **** up my grade or I'll kill you.
i agree. unfortunately im a comm major so i have to do a big group project in almost every class i take

Last edited by TimD : 02-18-2012 at 01:27 PM.
TimD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 03:44 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A few of my coworkers crying over Whitney's death and somehow implying i'm being blasphemous for not caring one bit.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Old 02-18-2012, 07:33 PM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When people think because they made a mistake and brought a kid into the world that that makes them a better person... Thanks for contributing to the over population problem and creating another being to consume my resources asshole.
Old 02-18-2012, 07:38 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
A few of my coworkers crying over Whitney's death and somehow implying i'm being blasphemous for not caring one bit.
Try being in Indiana during Dale Earnhardt's death. People were straight up bawling on the street.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 07:46 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
they were crying? did they know her personally? do they think she contributed anything
Yea, tears actually flowed. Kept saying how when one of my idols dies I'll cry as well. I said no, because, I've never met them and they don't know I even exist or care about me.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 02-18-2012, 07:47 PM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That **** just gets to me. Why should I be inconvenienced at all or be expected to bend over backwards for your kid? That kid does not give you a license to be an inconsiderate douche, you may think it does but the world doesn't revolve around your kid just your world does.
Old 02-18-2012, 07:51 PM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

Quote:
Yea, tears actually flowed. Kept saying how when one of my idols dies I'll cry as well. I said no, because, I've never met them and they don't know I even exist or care about me.
Our society cares way too much about celebrities, ****... She gave us anything of any value already anyway. It's mostly just idiots "grieving" though, when moments like that happen it teaches you a lot about that person going forward.
Old 02-18-2012, 08:05 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ngatachance92 View Post
Our society cares way too much about celebrities, ****... She gave us anything of any value already anyway. It's mostly just idiots "grieving" though, when moments like that happen it teaches you a lot about that person going forward.
Seriously. Only time I ever cried over a death was my grandma's and it wasn't until like 3 days after the burial. But you know, she kind of raised me and shared a house with me for 16 years...only...she didn't go platinum or anything.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 02-20-2012, 12:25 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

People I work with that open up excel, and then go File - Open in order to open up a saved file. Every time.

And on top of that, when I say I saved this document on a certain drive, they assume it's in excel and try to open it through excel. When they can't find it, they tell me it's not there. So I freak out that someone moved/deleted it, open the drive and it's sitting right in front of me.

******* learn to computer people, it's not that hard.

Also, kind of similar, but when a system is upgraded, and people see it's different and automatically complain that they don't have access to do things they could before or that the system took away the ability to do things. No, you're just too lazy or stupid to take 5 minutes to play around with the new system to figure things out. And then I have to take 30 mins explaining to you how I found out how to do it in 2 minutes, and you still can't figure it out.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 12:33 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
Also, kind of similar, but when a system is upgraded, and people see it's different and automatically complain that they don't have access to do things they could before or that the system took away the ability to do things. No, you're just too lazy or stupid to take 5 minutes to play around with the new system to figure things out. And then I have to take 30 mins explaining to you how I found out how to do it in 2 minutes, and you still can't figure it out.
All people everyone do that. "It's different! I hate it!"

We (my company) recently changed our international website to make it look like our US site (which is a hell of a lot better) but took an assload of calls for the next week from all of these foreign people complaining about it. The new site had far more info in a cleaner, crisper set up but nooooooooo...it was a change and people HATE change.
Old 02-20-2012, 01:25 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
All people everyone do that. "It's different! I hate it!"

We (my company) recently changed our international website to make it look like our US site (which is a hell of a lot better) but took an assload of calls for the next week from all of these foreign people complaining about it. The new site had far more info in a cleaner, crisper set up but nooooooooo...it was a change and people HATE change.
Oh, I figure it's like that all over. And not to be an age-ist because CJ is the ish, but it's usually middle-aged/old people that hate the change. Look, I know being the younger generation and having grown up all around computers makes me more accustomed to using/figuring things out on one. But to just not even try or act like somehow this upgrade/change purposely got rid of a feature just to make things harder on 99% of users is really annoying. It took me about 15 minutes to figure out the basics of this system I had no previous knowledge of, and about 10 of those minutes was waiting while the internet was acting up.

On top of that, we work with about 20 different banks, so when a bank changes their online system, people ***** to us saying they don't have this or that, or we can't do this anymore. And while we're a good size company and growing really fast, we are nowhere near the size of like Coke or Sony or what have you, our employees expect us to call our guy at the bank and demand they redo their system to fit our needs. It's ridiculous.

I'll tell you what the opposite of grinding my gears (greasing my gears?) is: my boss telling me to leave at 2 because there's nothing to do. Get to go home to play with my pup outside in this beautiful weather + not having to listen to stupidity at least for another 18 hours = success.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 02-20-2012, 01:26 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
they were crying? did they know her personally? do they think she contributed anything to society? i'm actually curious what goes through these people's heads.

try flying on an airplane every week. these people think that because they were somehow, against all odds, able to procreate (i mean, i know it's a unique ability in the human species), that i should give in to anything and everything they ask for. the seat i booked? their kid wants it. the alcohol i just bought? how could i drink that while i'm their child?! blech.
right.

See this is why society has gotten soft, I should be allowed to punish my kid if he acts up. By that I mean slap him. I grew up under the hand, I turned out fine, a little slap here and there can't hurt. All these people now and their i don't think you should do that to the child, i'm calling child services, blech.
Old 02-20-2012, 01:27 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Crazy bitches grind my gears.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 01:28 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Crazy bitches grind my gears.
You are a magnet for crazy bitches.
Old 02-20-2012, 01:31 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I reallllllllllly am.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 01:34 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
right.

See this is why society has gotten soft, I should be allowed to punish my kid if he acts up. By that I mean slap him. I grew up under the hand, I turned out fine, a little slap here and there can't hurt. All these people now and their i don't think you should do that to the child, i'm calling child services, blech.
Yup, I never got more than spankings when I ****** up as a kid, and that plus taking things away from me were enought to keep me in line.

But today, even the tiniest physical contact = child abuse and people freak out. It's one thing if you are like 200+ lbs and beating the **** out of your 70 lbs kid. The one thing (just my belief) is that you shouldn't do it out in public, it should be handled privately. But unless it's a guy beating the crap out of his kid, I don't care how you discipline your kids as long as it doesn't affect me or seriously hurt them.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 02-20-2012, 01:39 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

****, when i was in elementary our principal had permission to spank us. He had a wooden paddle, too. We were all scared to death of getting spanked so that kept us in line. ******* wimpy kids these days.
Old 02-20-2012, 01:41 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
****, when i was in elementary our principal had permission to spank us. He had a wooden paddle, too. We were all scared to death of getting spanked so that kept us in line. ******* wimpy kids these days.
This is not Mexico. I think in India they stopped doing this as well, though it might still happen in some parts, idk I was born here.
Old 02-20-2012, 01:44 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
This is not Mexico. I think in India they stopped doing this as well, though it might still happen in some parts, idk I was born here.
LOL. Silly kids. This was in the Mission CISD of Mission, Texas.
Old 02-20-2012, 02:11 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
LOL. Silly kids. This was in the Mission CISD of Mission, Texas.
Pretty much Mexico. You're not fooling anyone.
Old 02-20-2012, 02:25 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

MS is definitely from Mexico.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 02:29 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

MetSox17....hmmm more like MS13, couldn't make it into the 13, so he started his own gang. Watch out guys you might get stabbed, lets back away slowly.
Old 02-20-2012, 02:49 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've been to his hometown. It's Mexico except you will on occasion bump into some people that speak English as their 1st language.
Old 02-20-2012, 03:30 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What grinds my gears, ******* injuries. Little irritating and stupid **** that makes you look like a ***** if you whinge about it but combined make you feel absolutely ******* awful.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Last edited by UKfan : 02-20-2012 at 03:53 PM.
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote