Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-22-2012, 09:23 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lineup:

1) Alex Presley RF
2) Jose Tabata LF
3) Andrew McCutchen CF
4) Neil Walker 2B
5) Pedro Alvarez 3B
6) Garrett Jones 1B
7) Clint Barmes SS
8) Rod Barajas C

Bench:

Nate McClouth OF
Casey McGehee 1B/3B
Michael McKenry C
Josh Harrison UTL
Anderson Hernandez MI

Rotation:

1) Erik Bedard
2) AJ Burnett
3) James McDonald
4) Charlie Morton
5) Jeff Karstens

Bullpen:

CL: Joel Hanrahan
SU: Evan Meek
Jason Grilli
Chris Resop
Kevin Correia
Chris Leroux
Daniel McCutchen/Juan Cruz/Doug Slaten/Tony Watson

The last spot of the bullpen is going to be a nice little competition.
Old 02-22-2012, 09:39 AM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I pretty much agree with Jugheads, but flip Cano and Tex in the batting order.

I also LOVE Kontos, but since he was injured I believe he'll start the year in AAA. Cabral I think could take that last BP spot. Dark horse: Adam Miller.
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 09:47 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damix View Post
I pretty much agree with Jugheads, but flip Cano and Tex in the batting order.

I also LOVE Kontos, but since he was injured I believe he'll start the year in AAA. Cabral I think could take that last BP spot. Dark horse: Adam Miller.
Yeah I like Kontos as a potential long man in the future. That was kind of a selfish pick rather than maybe a realistic one. Although he was mentioned as a dark horse candidate by one of the beat writers. Forget who.

We'll see if Girardi actually flips them in the lineup. Has he mentioned that? Either that or he should flip A-Rod and Cano.
Old 02-22-2012, 09:54 AM    (permalink
Wally03
Rookie

Wally03 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Wally03 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Wally03 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Wally03 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Wally03 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Wally03 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Wally03 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Wally03 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Wally03 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Wally03 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Wally03 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
Lineup:
1. Brandon Phillips 2B
2. Zack Cozart SS
3. Joey Votto 1B
4. Jay Bruce RF
5. Scott Rolen 3B
6. Ryan Ludwick LF
7. Devin Mesoraco C
8. Drew Stubbs CF

Bench:
Miguel Cairo UTL
Wilson Valdez SS
Ryan Hannigan C
Chris Heisey OF
Juan Francisco 3B/1B

Rotation:
Johnny Cueto RHP
Mat Latos RHP
Mike Leake RHP
Bronson Arroyo RHP
Homer Bailey RHP

Bullpen:
Ryan Madson CL
Nick Masset R
Bill Bray L
Sean Marshall L
Logan Ondrusek R
Jose Arrendondo R
Sam LeCure R (long relief)

I expect this to be a little off. But knowing Dusty I expect older players we signed to make the roster over guys like Todd Frazier.
Seems like you're missing Aroldis Chapman.
Wally03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 09:59 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wally03 View Post
Seems like you're missing Aroldis Chapman.
Seems I am not.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 09:59 AM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
Yeah I like Kontos as a potential long man in the future. That was kind of a selfish pick rather than maybe a realistic one. Although he was mentioned as a dark horse candidate by one of the beat writers. Forget who.

We'll see if Girardi actually flips them in the lineup. Has he mentioned that? Either that or he should flip A-Rod and Cano.

I thought I read that they will continue with Cano in the 3 hole. Granted thats back to back lefties 2-3 with Granderson, but Cano is so good it hardly matters.

Still not happy about the Ibanez signing, I'd rather Branyan.
Old 02-22-2012, 10:03 AM    (permalink
Wally03
Rookie

Wally03 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Wally03 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Wally03 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Wally03 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Wally03 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Wally03 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Wally03 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Wally03 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Wally03 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Wally03 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Wally03 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
Seems I am not.
Yeah, I'm idiot and didn't realize the current plan for him.
Wally03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 11:49 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the crappier NY team.

Lineup
1. Andres Torres CF
2. Daniel Murphy 2B
3. David Wright 3B
4. Ike Davis 1B
5. Jason Bay LF
6. Lucas Duda RF
7. Josh Thole C
8. Ruben Tejada SS
9. Johan Santana SP

Bench
Mike Nickeas C
Justin Turner IF
Ronny Cedeno IF
Scott Hairston OF
Adam Loewen

Starters
Johan Santana
R.A. Dickey
Jon Niese
Mike Pelfrey
Dillon Gee

Bullpen
Frank Francisco
Jon Rauch
Bobby Parnell
Ramon Ramirez
Tim Byrdak
DJ Carrasco
Manny Acosta

The last bench spot and the last bullpen spot are open but as of now that's who I have in the lead. I also went with Johan as everyone is saying he should be healthy to go on Opening Day even though for me that's subject to change.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 11:52 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yankees sign David Aardsma to stash him on the 60 day DL while he recovers from Tommy John.
Old 02-22-2012, 11:57 AM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Quote:
Yankees sign David Aardsma to stash him on the 60 day DL while he recovers from Tommy John.
Yankees bullpen gets Joba and Aardsma midseason. Could be scary good down the stretch.
Old 02-22-2012, 11:58 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Detroit Tigers Projected Roster

Lineup

1. Austin Jackson, CF
2. Brennan Boesch, RF
3. Miguel Cabrera, 3B
4. Prince Fielder, 1B
5. Delmon Young, LF
6. Alex Avila, C
7. Jhonny Peralta, SS
8. Ryan Raburn, DH*
9. Ramon Santiago, 2B

Bench
Don Kelly, 3B/OF
Andy Dirks, OF
Gerald Laird, C
Brandon Inge, 3B/2B

*Designated hitter is likely to be split between 3-4 players regularly. Cabrera and Young probably get 60 games apiece at DH, with Dirks playing LF or Kelly/Inge playing 3B on those days.

Rotation
1. Justin Verlander, RH
2. Max Scherzer, RH
3. Doug Fister, RH
4. Rick Porcello, RH
5. Duane Below, LH (start of season projection, with Jacob Turner eventually taking the slot)

Bullpen
Jose Valverde, RH
Joaquin Benoit, RH
Octavio Dotel, RH
Phil Coke, LH
Daniel Schlereth, LH
Collin Balester, RH
David Pauley, RH (and later Al Alburquerque when healthy at midseason)
Old 02-22-2012, 12:02 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damix View Post
Yankees bullpen gets Joba and Aardsma midseason. Could be scary good down the stretch.
I would only count on one of them. There is an opition for next year on Aardsma. Although I'm sure it will be for more than the 500k he's getting this year.
Old 02-22-2012, 12:26 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Explain Jacob Turner, Zack Cozart, and what exactly the plan is for Chapman.

Also, do we really think Cano is going to open the season in the 3-hole with Tex at 5? Hm. Tex will hit better this season avg. wise - he just has to...

EDIT: Also, Hines, *pukes everywhere*. But GF1080, *pukes everywhere, dies*

EDIT2: With Prince as protection and 3B eligibility, is Miggy the right choice for #1 pick in FBB drafts? Everyone always labels him as a risk because of weight/booze/attitude but in reality he's as consistent as it gets... is this finally the year where he lives up to being a problem? Or does he win MVP and put up ridiculous #s thanks to the new protection?

Last edited by gpngc : 02-22-2012 at 12:29 PM.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 12:28 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It wouldn't hurt to have Turner work on a few things and contractually it would make a lot of sense to delay his start as well. Plus, its only the 5th starting spot. Verlander is one of the best workhorses in the league, so I'm not really worried about starter depth. Also, our offense will mask most of our pitcher's mistakes.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 12:29 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cleveland Indians projected roster:

Rotation
1. Ubaldo Jimenez
2. Justin Masterson
3. Josh Tomlin
4. Derek Lowe
5. Faust..er....Kevin Slowey? Supposedly they're going to sign Jon Garland.

Bullpen
-Chris Perez
-Vinnie Pestano
-Tony Sipp
-Joe Smith
-Rafael Perez
-Nick Hagadone
-Dan Wheeler

Lineup
C- Carlos Santana
1B-Casey Kotchman
2B-Jason Kipnis
SS-Asdrubal Cabrera
3B-Lonnie Chisenhall
OF-Michael Brantley
OF-Grady Sizemore
OF-Shin-Soo Choo
DH-Travis Hafner

Bench
-Jack Hannahan
-Lou Marson
-Shelley Duncan
-Jason Donald

Yup.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 12:31 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
It wouldn't hurt to have Turner work on a few things and contractually it would make a lot of sense to delay his start as well. Plus, its only the 5th starting spot. Verlander is one of the best workhorses in the league, so I'm not really worried about starter depth. Also, our offense will mask most of our pitcher's mistakes.
I meant more along the lines of, who is he? What does he throw? Can he be relevant in fantasy baseball this season?
Old 02-22-2012, 12:36 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I meant more along the lines of, who is he? What does he throw? Can he be relevant in fantasy baseball this season?
Sorry lol. I forget that people aren't intimate with the Tiger's prospects. He's anywhere from a top 10 to top 30 prospect in baseball. He throws low to mid 90s and needs to work on his secondary stuff. He has a good curve and hopefully his change/splitter gets more consistent. He has a bit of a violent delivery that makes me want to trade him, but I think he can be a Kerry Wood type guy. At least he'll have a few really good years, maybe more if he can avoid the injury bug.

And he won't put up anything much in fantasy yet.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 12:44 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post

Die Wilpons, die.
Old 02-22-2012, 12:48 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
Die Wilpons, die.
It's ok, our new SS is already in the doghouse.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-22-2012, 12:51 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If there's one thing I can say positive about the Mets, at least our gear looks sharp.

Old 02-22-2012, 12:52 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

If by sharp, you mean Rudy Cool as usual...

The Mets are ***.
Old 02-22-2012, 01:06 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
If there's one thing I can say positive about the Mets, at least our gear looks sharp.

Yet you're down to using scrubs to model the new gear. Who is that on the left. Duda?
Old 02-22-2012, 01:09 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Quote:
Yet you're down to using scrubs to model the new gear. Who is that on the left. Duda?

Yes, sir. And I fail to see how any of those are ***. The black drop shadow was ***. These are mint.
Old 02-22-2012, 01:17 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

The new jerseys are pretty nice. Who gives a **** who's modeling them. And since when are Wright and Davis scrubs?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-22-2012, 01:35 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Braves

Lineup:
1. Michael Bourn, CF
2. Martin Prado, LF
3. Chipper Jones, 3B
4. Dan Uggla, 2B
5. Brian McCann, C
6. Jason Heyward, RF
7. Freddie Freeman, 1B
8. Tyler Pastornicky, SS
9. Jair Jurrjens, SP

Bench:

David Ross, C
David Hinske, PH
Jack Wilson, Util
Matt Diaz, OF
Jose Constanza, OF

Rotation:
1. Jair Jurrjens
2. Tommy Hanson
3. Brandon Beachy
4. Mike Minor
5. Julio Teheran/Randall Delgado

Bullpen:
Craig Kimbrel
Jonny Venters
Eric O'Flaherty
Cristhian Martinez
Kris Medlen
Anthony Varvaro
Peter Moylan/Jairo Asencio/Robert Fish/Arodys Vizcaino

Obviously the return of Tim Hudson will push someone off the roster, and it who it is will depend on who is healthy at the time in the rotation and how well Teheran or Delgado do when they get the shot I expect they will get. If Teheran gets the green-light and does well, I'd expect they will keep him on the big league roster as a spot starter.

Moylan would be my favorite for the last bullpen spot, but that'll obviously depend on his health. Vizcaino will probably end up in AAA again, but he'd easily be better than most of the options in the bullpen. If Moylan isn't ready to go, I'm tempted to go with Fish as the last bullpen spot.

The 2-7 spots are really open to variation to me, and I could easily foresee Heyward in the 2 spot and Prado dropping all the way to 7, and I'd actually prefer that if Heyward returns to form.

As for the bench, the only question mark I have is Costanza. I just don't really see a viable alternative to him on the roster for a backup CF. Everyone else would seem to be all but locked in.
mqtirishfan is offline   Reply With Quote