Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 02-22-2012, 01:12 PM    (permalink
Black Bolt
Pro Bowler

Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default My thoughts

I see no justification for someone like Brock Osweiler to be talked about in the first or early second area. A player like Colin Kaepernick went in the early second but had accomplished much, much more on the college level. IMO, the perfect spot for Osweiler is the late second, to the Texans.

Chandler Jones looks like the real deal 4-3 DE and I can see him moving up.

Zack Brown = Keith Rivers- Good but not good enough to justify where he will be drafted.

Lamar Miller is fast as hell. He's up to full speed almost instantaneously. I also couldn't understand why he isn't rated higher. If the Ravens lose Rice, they should give Miller a hard look, but I think he may be gone.

Kirkpatrick is officially underrated IMO. He blankets WRs and his criminal charge was dismissed (although he LOOKS like he smokes weed!). He's a more rare specimem and better in one on one coverage than Claiborne IMO.
Black Bolt is offline   Reply With Quote