Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 02-25-2012, 01:42 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is Manning still a great QB??? Playing in a new offense for the first time in 15 years at less than full strength throwing the football???

I'll believe he's fully healthy when I see it. Until then I prefer to believe Peyton will be a good QB in his next NFL job, but not top 3.
Old 02-25-2012, 05:19 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

we don't know how the surgeries will affect how good Manning is, but if anyone signs him the expectations will be that he is still an elite QB. how realistic that is will be a big player in the decisions of teams like the Redskins.....sign Manning and take the risk of his health to make a super bowl run now - or trade a bundle of picks and get Griffin to solve the QB position for the long term? that is their question to answer this offseason.
Old 02-25-2012, 09:27 PM    (permalink
pappanorm
Rookie

pappanorm hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryno626 View Post
If you go off the point value chart the Browns could move up to two without giving up #22. It would take either their second & fourth rounder or a combination of their 2nd rounder and a future pick.

edit - but of course that all changes if multiple teams get involved. They may need to throw in additional picks to sweeten the deal.
Browns picks in rounds 4 thru 7 add up to about 230 pts. which is the equivalant of two late 3rd round picks. I would rather spend less picks on better quality players. I just do not have much faith in players taken after round 3. They just amount to being back-ups I suppose.
pappanorm is offline   Reply With Quote