Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 02-26-2012, 03:10 PM    (permalink
PossibleCabbage
Pro Bowler

PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkw267 View Post

Definitely not a bad time, but not what many were projecting here..

Still see him as a late 2nd early 3rd round guy.
The NFL.com combine page has him at 4.47 which is quite a bit better than 4.55.

EDIT: and they just changed it, updating to 4.55. You must be right, that's the official time.

Last edited by PossibleCabbage : 02-26-2012 at 03:14 PM.
PossibleCabbage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 03:11 PM    (permalink
Clarkw267
Rookie

Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PossibleCabbage View Post
The NFL.com combine page has him at 4.47 which is quite a bit better than 4.55.
http://www.nfl.com/combine/tracker?module=HP11_cp

Got 4.55 there.
Clarkw267 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 03:15 PM    (permalink
PossibleCabbage
Pro Bowler

PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkw267 View Post
I got 4.47 from that exact page right before I posted that comment. Maybe a cache issue.

I agree that he's a second round pick though. I don't see much difference between Martin and Mark Ingram as prospects.

I mean, it's not like Martin is slow, there were only 12 running backs at the combine who ran better than 4.55. That's just middle of the pack.

Last edited by PossibleCabbage : 02-26-2012 at 03:41 PM.
PossibleCabbage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 09:20 PM    (permalink
WorldBFree
Rookie

WorldBFree is a cocksman.WorldBFree is a cocksman.WorldBFree is a cocksman.WorldBFree is a cocksman.WorldBFree is a cocksman.

I love Martin as a value draft choice. I think he is a sure starter. My guess is that he will go at the end of round 2 or maybe beginning of round 3.
WorldBFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 10:18 PM    (permalink
rickscott
Veteran

rickscott hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I hope the Bengals get him in Rd 2.
rickscott is offline   Reply With Quote