Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-26-2012, 06:12 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does amc have s2 ep. online? Or any other site?
redbills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 06:35 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Every show has plot holes and things that don't make sense. That's a given. Regardless, the show is still very enjoyable. Can't wait for tonight's episode.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 12:11 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RedBills I was the same way. Season 1 was meh, to ok, to sometimes good never anything better. This season has been laughably bad, but for me thats why I keep coming back. Also, the Ottis brought Sophia to the barn is literally an IMPOSSIBLE scenario. It never could have happened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 12:35 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
RedBills I was the same way. Season 1 was meh, to ok, to sometimes good never anything better. This season has been laughably bad, but for me thats why I keep coming back. Also, the Ottis brought Sophia to the barn is literally an IMPOSSIBLE scenario. It never could have happened.
I think Herschel knew that Sophia was a walker and was stationed in the barn. Perhaps he was the one that brought her to the barn at some point after the group had already gotten there, which would be an amazing feat seeing as how it was under watch from walkers. Hershel leading back a girl walker undetected would have been difficult.

In the last few episodes that are subtle hints that Sophia and Maggie knew that Sophia was a walker and was in the barn. I think there are at least two hints if you go back and watch.

Quote:
Old 02-27-2012, 12:40 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The writers said themselves Ottis put sophia in the barn and even when they said live on the talking dead it sounded like something they made up on the fly to get around a plot hole. There was far more evidence that that scenario wasnt the case than there was any evidence to support it. I actually hadnt even brought that point up in any of my rants because I felt it was just too obvious to even argue about. Besides had that been the case that she was put in the barn before turning, Herschel believing that they were only sick and could get better would have told the group about Sophia had he put her in there, which he denies knowing in a previous episode so that theory isn't possible. It was just another poorly written event that could have been cool but the writers werent capable of pulling off. Its like they get over excited at some of their own ideas and forget to actually think out the scenarios they are writing.

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 02-27-2012, 12:51 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Didn't Dr. Jenner say that when someone is bitten that there is no time frame for them to turn? It could be days or hours?

Quote:
Old 02-27-2012, 01:12 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You are under the assumption that Otis was the one who threw her into the barn there are several other people who put walkers into the barn.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 01:19 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post
You are under the assumption that Otis was the one who threw her into the barn there are several other people who put walkers into the barn.
It was either Otis, Beth, Maggie, or Herschel. I'm guessing it was Herschel.

More than likely though this is just a huge plot hole. It could have been Otis technically because there was a day in between when Carl gets shot (I think it's the second day the group is looking for Sophia). And Otis does that night Carl is killed from Shane at the school. When Sophia was lost the first day it got dark and they had to abandon the search.

I'm still waiting to hear what Sophia DIDN'T JUST STAY IN THE ******* HOLE LIKE SHE WAS TOLD. Was there a walker there?

Quote:
Old 02-27-2012, 08:01 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want to know that too, because the kids are much smarter than the adults in this show. I'd give even money that Carl and Sophia could survive on their own better than the adults.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 08:29 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I want to know that too, because the kids are much smarter than the adults in this show. I'd give even money that Carl and Sophia could survive on their own better than the adults.

So the kid who got shot and the girl who got eaten by a zombie are the best fit to survive?

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 02-27-2012, 08:32 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yes. The kid who got shot and the girl who is a zombie would survive much better on their own. The adults on this show are the stupidest group of people I've ever seen in my entire life. I'm 100% serious here.

Old 02-27-2012, 09:11 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

I'm not assuming anything, the writers have stated multiple times, as well as Herschel saying it in the return episode, it was Ottis who put sophia in there.

Also yeah, the kids on this show most likely could give this group of characters a run for their money here.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-27-2012, 11:07 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So Shane stabbed a zombie in the head, and then cut into his palm with the same knife?

Serious continuity issue, there.
Old 02-27-2012, 12:49 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Have you guys considered that perhaps the writers and producers and just really ******* tired of this show and want it to be over?

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 12:57 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate everything about Lori. She is such a *****, but she has no ass or tits to make up for it. Maybe the actress who plays her is nice, but every episode I'm just waiting for Lori to get a slow and painful death. She was annoying in the comic, but she is worse on the show.

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 01:02 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
Have you guys considered that perhaps the writers and producers and just really ******* tired of this show and want it to be over?
I think it is trying to be the new Sopranos it follows the same type of arc. Lots of talking a lil drama then at best once an episode it feeds your blood lust.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 02-27-2012, 01:07 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Man View Post
I hate everything about Lori. She is such a *****, but she has no ass or tits to make up for it. Maybe the actress who plays her is nice, but every episode I'm just waiting for Lori to get a slow and painful death. She was annoying in the comic, but she is worse on the show.
Lori does suck. She is definitely in my bottom-five television characters. She is lazy, she is dumb, she's a *****, and she managed to get into a car accident when she was the only car on the road in the entire state of Georgia. I also hate Andrea, just not as much.

However, I think she was right about taking the knife away from that girl last night. You don't just allow someone to attempt to commit suicide. You stop them any way you can. If they really want to kill themselves, they'll find a way to do it despite your attempts to stop them. You just can't sit idly by and allow it to happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 01:30 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I kind of love Sarah Wayne Callies but I do agree that the Lori character sucks butt.

Old 02-27-2012, 01:42 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still wanna know what the **** Rick was thinking letting Carl attempt to pet a god damn deer.
Old 02-27-2012, 02:02 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Lori does suck. She is definitely in my bottom-five television characters. She is lazy, she is dumb, she's a *****, and she managed to get into a car accident when she was the only car on the road in the entire state of Georgia. I also hate Andrea, just not as much.

However, I think she was right about taking the knife away from that girl last night. You don't just allow someone to attempt to commit suicide. You stop them any way you can. If they really want to kill themselves, they'll find a way to do it despite your attempts to stop them. You just can't sit idly by and allow it to happen.
I can agree with her on taking the knife away. I see Andrea's point of view about it, but Lori made a good decision to take the knife away and get Maggie in there. My beef came when she accused Andrea of doing nothing to help the camp when it's clear she does a lot. She acted like an old asshole from the 50's saying that a woman has her place in the kitchen. I really hope Michonne from the comics comes in and chops her head off with the katana.

I do like that they gave Shane a good reasoning for banging Lori and wanting to protect Carl so much. He did set up Rick pretty well to have a fighting chance instead of getting eaten while he was in a coma, and losing your best friend when the world is ending certainly would hurt like hell. It gives his crazy actions a bit of reasoning because before they were just turning him into the villain without giving him much character depth.

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 02:11 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
I still wanna know what the **** Rick was thinking letting Carl attempt to pet a god damn deer.
It may be the last time he ever sees real nature

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 02:14 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Man View Post
Thank you! When are girls gonna realize they need to be super hot to be super bitchy

Old 02-27-2012, 02:29 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
So Shane stabbed a zombie in the head, and then cut into his palm with the same knife?

Serious continuity issue, there.
Was thinking the same thing.
Old 02-27-2012, 02:32 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

So if you have a vote to pick the leader who would you pick Rick or Shane?
Old 02-27-2012, 02:34 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbills View Post
So if you have a vote to pick the leader who would you pick Rick or Shane?
Glenn or Merle > both of them