Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 03-04-2012, 06:32 PM    (permalink
Big_Pete
Pro Bowler

Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I prefer Mykal Kendricks as an option at LB than Spence.

Any thoughts on him?
Big_Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 10:27 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i've decided I don't want a linebacker at all this offseason so we can draft Khaseem Greene next year. that is all
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 03:26 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
i've decided I don't want a linebacker at all this offseason so we can draft Khaseem Greene next year. that is all
What does drafting a Linebacker have to do with a DB we can get next year?

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 05:24 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
What does drafting a Linebacker have to do with a DB we can get next year?
Khaseem is a linebacker...
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 03-06-2012, 05:28 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He may have to go back to DB in the NFL. He's really not big at all. I'd want the Giants to stay away unless he adds a ton of weight and muscle.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 05:38 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
He may have to go back to DB in the NFL. He's really not big at all. I'd want the Giants to stay away unless he adds a ton of weight and muscle.
I have a good feeling he's going to add about 10 lbs of muscle. He made the switch so late in the year and was still so effective. And he will be one helluva linebacker in the pros I feel. His tackling, instincts and speed are great. He'd be a better Jacquian Williams
Quote:
Old 03-06-2012, 05:44 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I knew you were going to compare him to Williams. We'll see though he's got a full year to go so anything can happen.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-06-2012, 05:50 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
I knew you were going to compare him to Williams. We'll see though he's got a full year to go so anything can happen.
it's a pretty good comparison if I do say so myself. Because of Williams we'd never want Khaseem, but still.

And I'm pumped to see what he does next year. He's my favorite player
Quote:
Old 03-06-2012, 05:59 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My bad scotty, didn't know he switched positions. Should have never questioned the Rutgers Guru

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 06:56 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
it's a pretty good comparison if I do say so myself. Because of Williams we'd never want Khaseem, but still.

And I'm pumped to see what he does next year. He's my favorite player
Ryan is my favorite on the defense. 1st round stud shut down CB. I'll be openly calling him for the next 2 or 3 years.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-07-2012, 07:05 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The more I read about Stephen Hill, the more I want us to draft him in round 1. Nothing but positive reviews about this guy, including character and work ethic.

I think he can be our offensive version of JPP, like OSU (i believe) said earlier.
Old 03-07-2012, 07:38 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I'd be more than happy with that pick.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-07-2012, 08:27 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The question is, will he be there at 32?

He could be the 3rd WR taken off the board. I'm hoping Wright runs a good time on his pro day, that hopefully pushes either Wright or Hill to us at 32.

I'm also hoping that bc this FA WR draft class is so deep, that pushes the need for a 1st round WR down the board, which means 1 of them will fall to us.

Hill is my guy, but I'm ok with either Hill or Wright.

I also have a feeling that bc this WR draft class is so deep along with how deep this FA WR class is, I doubt Mario will get the $$ he thinks he'll get on the open market. It wouldn't shock me if we are able to re-sign him after he tests the market. Ideally I'd want us to replace him with Hill, but you never know what happens.

I want Moss, but I know that's a pipedream. So why not get a potential poor man's version of Randy in the draft? Let's do it.
Old 03-07-2012, 09:14 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I do not think Hill will be there for us when we pick. I think he's going to end up ahead of Wright so we might have a shot at him.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-07-2012, 09:26 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

You never know. If there is a run on DL and OL in the middle of the draft, he could fall.
Old 03-07-2012, 09:29 AM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Would you be happy with Scott's Mike Adams/Dwayne Allen mock?

I'd be pretty pleased, I like Adams and he can def be a starter in yr 2 and Allen seems like the kind of all around TE that this system needs.
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 09:40 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I wouldn't be mad but I wouldn't exactly be thrilled either.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-07-2012, 09:45 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

I'm not a big Mike Adams fan so far in my review of him. He seems soft.
Old 03-07-2012, 09:49 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Will Beatty part 2?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-07-2012, 09:58 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

He's a lot bigger than Beatty, so I'll say he's Guy Whimper part 2.
Old 03-07-2012, 09:58 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

I could be wrong though, I need to see more of him.
Old 03-07-2012, 10:00 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sadly, I don't think Hill will last to our pick at all. He's getting too much recognition and hype now.
Old 03-07-2012, 10:08 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Stocks rise and fall all the time. He wasn't on anyone's radar 2 months ago. Hopefully that will scare some teams away.

You gotta hope this DT and OT class pushes him to us.
Old 03-07-2012, 10:09 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I'm not a big Mike Adams fan so far in my review of him. He seems soft.
I gotta disagree with you on that one. He came back after his 5 game suspension and played some of the most aggressive and physical football I'd seen out of any O-Lineman I watched this year. He seemed to develop a killer instinct and an assholeish-ness (in a good way) about his game. I think it's sometimes easy to view players who are huge and fluid (regardless of position) to be somewhat passive because grittiness isn't really associated with those type of athletes if that makes any sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080
Will Beatty part 2?
That's who I see in Jonathan Martin.

*hope you don't mind me poking my head around here every now and then. You guys are quality fans plus I always enjoy following the Giants draft because they are probably my favorite drafting team in the league as far as their approach (along with my Ravens).
Old 03-07-2012, 10:10 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

tackle, you have raymell rice and are knowledgeable. You are always welcome here
Quote: