Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Indianapolis Colts Team Forum

Indianapolis Colts Team Forum Discuss the Colts

Old 01-03-2012, 10:33 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
Grew up in Indiana watching Jack Trudeau and Jim Harbaugh throwing to Sean Dawkins, and then the blessed Manning years. I moved to Michigan a few years ago, the Colts won a Super Bowl and I felt that Colts became more of "my parent's team" and the Lions were getting more interesting. I try and see a game every year with my parents but this year was just awful. I feel like the Colts are the one other team on here that I am a true expert.

I am greatly interested in seeing how this team evolves from the Polian/Dungy influence. High priced offense meaning we needed a defense like the Cover 2. Speed on the edge, undersized cheap expendable defenders designed to flow to the ball and yield turnovers but not stop the chains. Easily replaceable defense worked well with the salary cap and Manning putting opposing teams into constant passing situations. This is probably going to be the most interesting and important case study for how to rebuild a team.

And I figured my Lions board has 32,500+ posts and this had 4,277 so I should start spreading the wealth around a little bit.
That would be nice. Maybe with Polian gone we'll actually have some insight into the personnel process for the Colts and actually have some stuff to talk about.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 10:34 AM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

maybe the Colts can hire Matt Millen...zing!

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 10:39 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Any chance Marinelli leaves Chicago? What would you think about him as DC here? I wouldn't want him as a HC obviously (though I blame Millen more than him for 0-16), but as a DC he seems to have done well enough in Chicago. Though they obviously have more defensive talent to work with than we do.

i done stole dis sig
Old 01-03-2012, 10:47 AM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He knows the system well, can inspire a unit, and is generally really good as long as he is complementary and monitored. I believe he's a former Marine and a very respectable guy provided he isn't anywhere near a microphone.

* I should probably add that I wasn't happy with the overall production of his defenses since Dewayne White was leading the team with 6 sacks and tied for the lead with only 1 interception one year...but I blame the terrible players, Jim Colletto the OC who replaced Martz in Detroit for the 0-16 season, and Millen. It was a losing situation. Manning or Luck and a competent head coach with a vision would do wonders for Rod.

**I guess I should probably also add that I would almost rather blow up the defense completely and go pure 4-3 with blitzing than stick to a vanilla and easily exploitable cover 2 anymore.

***Edit numero tres. We gotta get a GM in there soon. We can't just trust Irsay to make decisions alone. I don't think he'll necessarily make bad decisions, but these are things that he should go over with a new GM before he takes action. I fully expect a random guy from some successful team to get the GM job(if Irsay doesn't just keep it himself) and then a few days later Caldwell will be fired and a new direction will be given for the franchise. I just hope that he does it in the next week before the top coaches start signing with other teams.

Prowler's Newb Guide

Last edited by Prowler : 01-03-2012 at 11:11 AM.
Old 01-03-2012, 01:03 PM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Luck has so much hype it is unreal it is deserved but some people are becoming jaded. He does have his flaws. RG3 has so much more potential.

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes
Bob Sanders Dreadlock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 01:06 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BTW, imo there is a significant difference between Luck and RG3.

Luck's pocket awareness if far ahead at this point imo.

The guy's ability to feel the rush and move around the pocket to buy himself time reminds me of Manning and Brady.
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 02:27 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
Luck has so much hype it is unreal it is deserved but some people are becoming jaded. He does have his flaws. RG3 has so much more potential.
I don't think he has THAT much more potential. Luck is not exactly a statue. I think he will get rushing TDs similar to Rogers. Yes his hype is out of control but I think it go out of control so early that people will be creating reasons to doubt him. We've seen it before. The hype will die down some. Plus, if Manning returns, Luck won't see a ton of PT at first so by the time he's ready to start, everyone will have moved on.

i done stole dis sig
Old 01-25-2012, 09:25 AM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxV View Post
Colts' draft so far:

1) Andrew Luck (QB)
Top prospect in the draft, a no-brainer pick.

2) Alameda Ta'amu (DT)
I was very surprised to see Ta'amu, Worthy and Thompson still on the board at the top of the 2nd. Either one of those 3 would be a significant upgrade at the DT position for the Colts. Killxswitch and I had a good debate. At the end, Ta'amu's size/athleticism combination was too hard to pass up.

3) Markelle Martin (S)
Awesome pick here. SS is Colts' top need and Martin would be an instant starter and a difference-maker.

4) Levy Adcock (OT/OG)
Getting bigger and stronger on both lines should be a big priority for the Colts. With Ta'amu and Adcock, they would be adding significant amount of toughness and strength.

5a) Mike Martin (DT)
With Ta'amu picked, I was hoping to fill other needs here, but I'm high on Martin and think he would be a very good value pick here.

5b) Shaun Prater (CB)
This pick was aquired via a trade for Jerry Hughes. Colts need a quality CB. Prater is not a star, but I think he would be a solid contributer.

5c) Josh Kaddu (OLB)
In what most Colts' fans are hoping would be a shift in defensive philosophy into a more aggressive scheme, this pick reflects that. An athletic, blitzing OLB, Kaddu could add an extra dimension to what is otherwise a predictable defense.

6) Jack Crawford (DE)
I'm very familiar with this player. A couple of years ago Crawford was being hyped up to be a future 1st rounder. He never lived up to that biling. Still he is a talented player with plenty of potential. This is a good spot for project pick.
Killxswitch and I are doing a Forum Mock.

Above are our picks so far. Personally, I would be thrilled with this in real life.
Old 01-25-2012, 09:59 AM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Personally, I would be thrilled with this in real life.
Perfect. Ta'amu's 341lbs spin move might bring him to Alualu territory with teams falling in love with him early. He should be athletic enough to fit most any scheme.

I would have been more tempted to go with a center in the 3rd, but Martin is probably too great of a value to miss. Plus they do have a half dozen guys who have snapped the ball in college.

Maybe Broyles in the 4th to help out Luck, but I can understand drafting oline instead of a WR with a blown ACL. Good pick, no complaints.

5th rounders are all good guys to have on the team. I'm not looking for starters after the 3rd round anyway. Martin can be plugged in as a 43 NT with Ta'amu doing his Shaun Rogers glory days impersonation at UT. Moala and Johnson can all be in the mix with Martin for the other starting DT depending on scheme. So much versatility here.

I've also been very impressed with Jack Crawford. He's definitely worth a 6th rounder and can be a good 2 way player. He can go anywhere from late 4 to about where you got him, so great value.

Bottom line: Luck, a functional dline, hard hitting/playmaking safety to pair with Bethea, and some other really good parts.

A+

Now go help Grigson

Prowler's Newb Guide
Old 01-25-2012, 10:44 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

I think that draft would be a smashing success.

i done stole dis sig
Old 01-25-2012, 11:43 AM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

I love this year's DT class. Even if Ta'amu is gone by the 2nd, there should be a talented DT available. Quality at the top and depth of the class is impressive. I hope we take advantage of it.

As good as that scenario would be, it really shows just how flawed our roster is. WR will probably be a need, I doubt both Wayne and Garcon are coming back. I actually pitched an idea to Killxswitch of possibly drafting one of Quick, Toon or McNutt in the 3rd, but Martin would be a great pick. And even with Prater, Lacey would probably be the starter at one CB spot.

Not enough picks to address all the needs.

Last edited by MaxV : 01-25-2012 at 12:55 PM.
Old 01-25-2012, 12:16 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Quote:
I love this year's DT class. Even if Ta'amu is gone by the 2nd, there should be a talented DT available. Quality at the top and depth of the class is impressive. I hope we take advantage of it.

As good as that scenario would be, it really shows just how flawed our roster is. WR will probably be a need, I doubt both Wayne and Garcon are coming back. I actually pitched an idea to Killxswitch of possibly drafted one of Quick, Toon or McNutt in the 3rd, but Martin would be a great pick. And even with Prater, Lacey would probably be the starter at one CB spot.

Not enough picks to address all the needs.
I will be glad when the coach is picked and our free agents are either signed or they move on. I'd like to rank the team's needs by position and basically assign a strength number to each, but with guys like Wayne, Garcon, Mathis, etc possibly moving on it's not worth it right now. If they let Manning go it becomes easier to sign Garcon and even Wayne. If Pagano is the HC then apparently Mathis is excited about that.

Btw after talking with you I've paid more attention to McNutt and he is impressing at the Senior Bowl practices.

i done stole dis sig
Old 01-25-2012, 08:47 PM    (permalink
falloutboy14
Veteran

falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I compare McNutt to Plaxico Burress. Big-body & long arms. Would be great as a safety-valve, and red zone target. I really like McNutt as a compliment to Garcon. TBH, wouldn't mind letting Wayne walk if we got him.

Also really like Ledarius Green, TE, Louisiana-Lafeyette. Should be there in the 4th-5h.

As much as I want to get the O/D-line squared away this draft(G & DT in round 2-3), some of these skill position guys are tempting.
falloutboy14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 11:51 AM    (permalink
redviper311
Rookie

redviper311 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redviper311 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redviper311 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redviper311 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redviper311 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redviper311 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redviper311 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redviper311 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redviper311 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redviper311 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redviper311 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Griffin wants to be draft #1 overall by the Colts.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...k-in-nfl-draft

Thoughts...

Sig by Stephenson86
redviper311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 12:01 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

I wanted to play point guard for a D1 college, but it never happened.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Old 02-05-2012, 10:38 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

I like RG3 and hope he goes on to be a great QB. But the Colts are going to draft Luck.

i done stole dis sig
Old 02-28-2012, 02:25 PM    (permalink
chad72
Rookie

chad72 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairchad72 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairchad72 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairchad72 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairchad72 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairchad72 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairchad72 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairchad72 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairchad72 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairchad72 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairchad72 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Stop the pass and pass the ball league it is.

Round 1 - Andrew Luck

Round 2 - assume Dontari Poe is gone, so trade No.34 and No.65 to Eagles for No.46 and No.51 and get ready to play a 1-gap 3-4 like Wade Philips' coached teams that will get the most out of the 1-gap system based draft picks we have.

Round 2 No.46 - Brandon Thompson, DT, Clemson/Josh Chapman, DT, Alabama (whoever is available out of the two)

Round 2 No.51 - Stephon Gilmore, CB, South Carolina/Casey Hayward, CB, Vanderbilt (whoever is available)

Round 4 - Jarius Wright, WR, Arkansas / A.J.Jenkins, WR, Illinois who compares to Brandon Lloyd (I expect one of them to be there)

Round 5 - Akiem Nicks, 3-4 or 4-3 NT, has the measurables at 6'5", 324, 4.98 speed, Regina (my sleeper pick )

Round 6 - Donte Paige Moss (OLB/DE), North Carolina (6'4", 260, 4.67, this is where we can take a flyer on a questionable character guy, IMO)

Round 6 compensatory pick for Clint Session - B.J.Cunningham, WR, Michigan State (6'1", 209, 4.59, reminds me so much of Jerrico Cotchery as a possession wideout in the middle, makes tough catches every time I have watched him, plays quicker than his timed speed, and gets YAC like Anquan Boldin)

Round 6 compensatory pick for Charlie Johnson - Asa Jackson, CB, Cal Poly, 5'10", 193, 4.40 (read this: http://www.gopoly.com/sports/fball/2...20120123dciurg)

Round 7 - Antoine McClain, OG, Clemson (6'5", 335, 5.34)
chad72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 07:58 AM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I encourage you all to check out my latest 4 round mock draft :)

http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51453

I PITY THE FOOL WHO DON'T BELIEVE ME
BK sig is straight sex
THE Ohio State University Buckeyes
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
Miller is visual sex on the field.
Sloopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 08:04 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Norman and Wolfe are guys I took in the forum mock so I obviously like those picks. And Ta'amu is a guy I am high on. You are right about WR. I am also concerned about the center position. But I wouldn't mind that draft at all.

i done stole dis sig
Old 03-07-2012, 08:10 AM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Norman and Wolfe are guys I took in the forum mock so I obviously like those picks. And Ta'amu is a guy I am high on. You are right about WR. I am also concerned about the center position. But I wouldn't mind that draft at all.
I am SERIOUSLY concerned about WR and that OL.

Before the D switch I had Adcock in the third, which would kick Ijalana inside to guard.

Wouldn't be a bad line in the future but with the defensive switch I can almost guarantee most if not all of the picks other than Luck will be on the defensive side of the ball, pending what can be done in FA.

As of right now it's looking like Mathis at OLB? Crazy.

I PITY THE FOOL WHO DON'T BELIEVE ME
BK sig is straight sex
THE Ohio State University Buckeyes
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
Miller is visual sex on the field.
Sloopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 10:04 AM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I feel like we need somebody for Luck to develop a chemistry with. Snagging a big target would be nice. Sigh, we just need more picks guys. What do you guys think about trading down in the 2nd? With all of the DL talent I've heard you guys talk about.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 10:15 AM    (permalink
falloutboy14
Veteran

falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you want to get a NT, you can't drop down very far. Ta'amu won't last long in the 2nd round if he makes it.

I think we need to draft a TE/WR in the 3rd or 4th. Ladarius Green and Marvin McNutt would be good imo.

Any guesses at Gonzalez's status? Is he healthy and just couldn't beat Collie/Garcon to get on the field? I imagine he'd be cheap if the team is interested in keeping him. Could at least bring him into training camp. If nothing else we can draft a guy in the 4th+ and let him sit while Gonzalez starts.

Last edited by falloutboy14 : 03-07-2012 at 10:17 AM.
falloutboy14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 10:34 AM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm would think he just can't beat out Collie or Garcon. I would hope that he makes it to training camp. If we don't get Reggie or Garcon then we don't have a true #1. Collie is my favorite receiver and he is so talented, but him and his concussions frightens me. I'm not sure he can stay healthy. So really if Collie went down we would have to have some more people. We have to draft somebody unless we make a splash in free agency.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
Old 03-07-2012, 10:46 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

I think Gonzo was in Polian's doghouse for some reason. That's what local reporters around here thought anyway.

i done stole dis sig
Old 03-07-2012, 10:52 AM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

Do you guys think Blair White is worth much or do you think Peyton just made him look good?

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote: