Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-05-2012, 01:44 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Smiley Request Thread

Smileys have been reactivated! Shane dumped a bunch in and has approved the addition of some user requested additions. I am compiling a list of some of the usual suspects as well as a few others that are always good to have. Post any you want included in this thread and, assuming they’re within the rules, we can get them added. Replacements that are better than existing ones are welcome, too.

Please post them in the same way they’re posted below so it will be easier for me to add them to my file. I want the image url posted in full and linked so I can copy it and your suggestion of the code for it helps, as well. Post as code suggestion / linked URL / image, please.

Examples:

new smiley
:oldman: http://www.nublive.com/forum/images/...man_smiley.gif

replace existing smiley
: rolleyes : http://www.neogeoforlife.com/images/smiley/rolleyes.gif
(note the spaces between code and colons, which lets me know it's replacing something already in use.)

Not sure how many we'll get, so make them good!

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 01:59 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
nice work on the current ones, FE and JBond
That's all Shane w/a file dump.

The rolleyes I used in post1 have the face I generally image you using. That one good, or are you really attached to the one you posted in the other thread?

Old 03-05-2012, 02:02 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm so glad the njx is back.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 02:11 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think :oldman: should be :CJ:

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 02:14 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the new smilies

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 02:16 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
Shhhhhh!

I have it that way in my list but didn't want everyone and their sister thinking they could have a smiley named after them.

I also wanted to avoid the inevitable FE's mom type stuff . . .

Old 03-05-2012, 02:28 PM    (permalink
Vox Populi
Pro Bowler

Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I nominate the following smilies:

Vox Populi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 02:56 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
couldn't really care less, i just hate the blue one because it isn't really forceful enough.

like, 'packers injuries? '

so much better than, 'that's the dumbest thing i've ever heard. '

the blue one almost looks lost in joyful prayer.
pretty sure he's looking up a skirt.

Old 03-05-2012, 02:56 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did we lose the face palm one?
Old 03-05-2012, 02:58 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Did we lose the face palm one?
Yes. Find it and post it. The stuff that's in there is random stuff Shane had and I don't see a facepalm.

Also, don't be like Vox. Post it the way I asked. ;)

Old 03-05-2012, 03:39 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

New Smiley
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs48/f/20...culasaurus.gif

:troll: http://psycho_k.webs.com/img/trollface_emote.png (Helping Vox)

:gun: http://www.throttlejockey.co.uk/foru...leySuicide.gif

http://hornbucklemarine.net/phpBB3/i...s/gtfo.php.gif

:horse: http://hornbucklemarine.net/phpBB3/i...orse-fast2.gif

http://www.stingtalk.com/forums/imag.../crapstorm.gif

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-forum/ban.gif

Last edited by ImBrotherCain : 03-05-2012 at 03:54 PM.
ImBrotherCain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 09:09 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

lol @ the crapstorm.

Old 03-06-2012, 01:43 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

:oldman: http://www.nublive.com/forum/images/...man_smiley.gif

I just want this one.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 02:04 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
You should have put your glasses on so you could have read the thread first.

Old 03-06-2012, 02:21 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
You should have put your glasses on so you could have read the thread first.

Oh, Cool! A smiley of how I treat your momma on Saturday night!

Old 03-06-2012, 02:25 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

ewww . . . old people s&m

<-- soon to be simply

Old 03-06-2012, 02:37 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I nominate my avatar as a smiley.
Old 03-06-2012, 02:52 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
I second this idea.

Old 03-07-2012, 04:21 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

bump

friday is the deadline. at the end of my workday (5pm est) I'll ship off a file to Shane.

Old 03-07-2012, 05:10 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 11:19 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

:fap: http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/images/faces/wank.gif

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.

Last edited by Shane P. Hallam : 03-09-2012 at 09:30 AM.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 11:21 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You would suggest that Vikes you sicko

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 02:23 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Instead of the smilies that are on the bar when you're writing it should be the most used ones for each person.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 09:30 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_28 View Post
No.........

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 01:41 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

last chance to add