Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 03-10-2012, 01:20 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
I have Tannehill ranked as a much better prospect than many people on here seem to believe. He's not afraid to stand tall in the pocket and deliver passes even if he's about to get hit, reads through progressions, and has much more advanced mechanics than most quarterbacks in spite of his relative lack of experience at the position. He's big, athletic, and has a strong, accurate arm with considerable production under Mike Sherman. He is experienced taking snaps under center and can make throws on the run. I'd grade him closer to Jake Locker than Blaine Gabbert.
Agree he is closer to Locker than Gabbert but at what point do teams stop taking guys much higher than their grade dictates just because they're QBs.

If you make the argument that it's all about the QB then some team should trade up and he should go 3rd. To me that would be a mistake for a guy with a small resume who may be 2 or 3 year away from even seeing the field. That kind of thinking probably gets a lot of GMs fired.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 01:21 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
Agree he is closer to Locker than Gabbert but at what point do teams stop taking guys much higher than their grade dictates just because they're QBs.

If you make the argument that it's all about the QB then some team should trade up and he should go 3rd. To me that would be a mistake for a guy with a small resume who may be 2 or 3 year away from even seeing the field. That kind of thinking probably gets a lot of GMs fired.
I would be comfortable starting Tannehill as a rookie. All of the skills are already there and he has a lot of pro-style experience.
Old 03-10-2012, 01:25 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
I would be comfortable starting Tannehill as a rookie. All of the skills are already there and he has a lot of pro-style experience.
I think in Miami and Cleveland they lose a lot of football games if he's your starter next season. Like i said he may be a couple of years away. Ideally with the ground game and TE situation he might fit the best in Seattle. He would be an improvement over what they have there.
Old 03-10-2012, 01:26 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

The NFL wanted a passing league and they got it. I think QB's are just the only way to play today's football and so it will become the norm for QB's to get ridiculously over drafted from now on. This is a major change from the past when you could still win by running the ball. It is a one horse pony show now.
Old 03-10-2012, 01:29 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
The NFL wanted a passing league and they got it. I think QB's are just the only way to play today's football and so it will become the norm for QB's to get ridiculously over drafted from now on. This is a major change from the past when you could still win by running the ball. It is a one horse pony show now.
I agree but you're setting yourself up for being stuck with guys like Joey Harrington, Akili Smith, David Carr, Blaine Gabbert........

Tannehill will no doubt be drafted earlier than expected but early as in Seattle probably makes more sense.
Old 03-10-2012, 01:39 PM    (permalink
SF Dolphin Fan
Rookie

SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I don't think Miami is sitting back and playing it safe, that is the Cleveland game plan. Miami wants Peyton as choice #1, Flynn is choice #2 and Tannehill is choice #3.
I agree with the Miami statement. But also think the Dolphins could sign Manning and draft Tannehill. With Manning the team would still have to secure the future at the qb position. I guess they could look at the second tier guys like Cousins and hope he develops.
SF Dolphin Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 01:42 PM    (permalink
SF Dolphin Fan
Rookie

SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
The thing is, I think a lot of people are assuming that because Tannehill is strong armed and athletic, that he's a big project.

He's not like Sanchez, because he isn't surrounded by elite talent, he's more physically gifted, and he already looks like he's "getting" the whole QB thing, and not panicking in the pocket, etc.

I think what's most impressive is how fast Tannehill has picked up little things about being a QB. He's pretty advanced for how little time he's been a Q. (I'm assuming he was a QB in high school before being converted though?)

I dunno if I'd take him top 10, but I wouldn't have taken Sanchez in the first round, he always looked lost when pressure came, and if his elite talent wasn't dominating, he was mediocre.

If I were Cleveland and he were there at 22, I'd probably take him, and think about trading into the 15 range to snag him.
Yeah, I do think Tannehill is a much better prospect than Sanchez. At times Tannehill actually reminded me of Aaron Rodgers. Maybe it was the offense, but he does some similar things.
Old 03-10-2012, 01:47 PM    (permalink
SF Dolphin Fan
Rookie

Quote:
I agree 100 percent. But, I also wonder if a team built a power running game with decent enough play at qb if they could be successful in this league. San Francisco and Baltimore come to mind. With teams selling out to stop the pass can bucking the odds get a team a championship? Just wondering.
Old 03-10-2012, 02:06 PM    (permalink
GoRavens
Veteran

GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tannehill in the early 1st round just seems like too much of a reach.
Matt Flynn has the upper hand of learning an NFL system under one of the best systems/QBs in the NFL.
Given, let's say Luck to the Colts, Griffin to the Redskins, and maybe Peyton to the Dolphins.
That leaves the Seahawks, the Browns, the Jaguars, and the Cardinals as the 4 most likely spots for him to land.
From a skill standpoint, Tannehill has enormous potential but in order for him to properly progress as an NFL Quarterback whoever drafts him will need to be very patient.
At times last year in big games (Oklahoma State, Oklahoma, Texas in particular), Tannehill made some weird decisions, got a bit flustered and forced a ton of passes.
Obviously, no prospect is perfect bit Tannehill has a bad habit of feeling the pressure to quickly and throwing of his back foot which won't fly against NFL passrushers.
Reading defenses and adjusting to different schemes is also one of his weakpoints.
He has a knack for getting his receivers destroyed with his poor judgement.
Old 03-10-2012, 02:07 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SF Dolphin Fan View Post
I agree 100 percent. But, I also wonder if a team built a power running game with decent enough play at qb if they could be successful in this league. San Francisco and Baltimore come to mind. With teams selling out to stop the pass can bucking the odds get a team a championship? Just wondering.
I think you can win it all with a game manager who just happens to be able to throw it some. Brad Johnson, Trent Dilfer, Matt Hasselbeck (he sort of won it all).
Old 03-10-2012, 02:09 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I do agree...QB is the most coveted position in the league (always has been but the emphasis has really been on display the past few years). I think last year's draft really illustrated that with 4 QBs going top 12 and all were somewhat overdrafted (i'm saying this w/out the benefit of hindsight).

I do believe that teams with strong running games still can compete, it will never become 100% passing league. Houston, San Fran, Denver, Baltimore, NYG, Atlanta and Cincinnati were more balanced than not. The Saints, Packers and Patriots are what I classify as the passing heavy teams with no real semblance of an offensive balance.

As defenses shift more toward getting personnel geared to play vs offenses that spread the field I believe teams will get back to running the ball. Football is all about adapting to survive. I remember back in the early 2000s when ESPN was writing articles on the death of the 3-4 defense and a few years later it became the most prevalent defense and all the experts were touting the demise of the 4-3.
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 02:12 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Isn't Mike Sherman their new OC?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 04:17 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
I do agree...QB is the most coveted position in the league (always has been but the emphasis has really been on display the past few years). I think last year's draft really illustrated that with 4 QBs going top 12 and all were somewhat overdrafted (i'm saying this w/out the benefit of hindsight).

Quote:
I fully agree.
I do believe that teams with strong running games still can compete, it will never become 100% passing league. Houston, San Fran, Denver, Baltimore, NYG, Atlanta and Cincinnati were more balanced than not. The Saints, Packers and Patriots are what I classify as the passing heavy teams with no real semblance of an offensive balance.

Quote:
I think NY has that kind of QB and and Houston, San Fran, Baltimore, Atlanta and Cincinnati can all beat you with the pass, their QB's are solid enough.
As defenses shift more toward getting personnel geared to play vs offenses that spread the field I believe teams will get back to running the ball. Football is all about adapting to survive. I remember back in the early 2000s when ESPN was writing articles on the death of the 3-4 defense and a few years later it became the most prevalent defense and all the experts were touting the demise of the 4-3.
Here, you are definitely 'solid gold', this is a brillent analysis of what the future could hold, but I think it will be awhile before we see it.
Old 03-10-2012, 04:20 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I think you can win it all with a game manager who just happens to be able to throw it some. Brad Johnson, Trent Dilfer, Matt Hasselbeck (he sort of won it all).
I really think those days are past, the new rules has brought the QB even more to the forefront and you cannot win it without a real franchise QB.
Old 03-10-2012, 05:39 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Quote:
I really think those days are past, the new rules has brought the QB even more to the forefront and you cannot win it without a real franchise QB.
The Niners were very close to getting to the Superbowl with a mediocre QB and who's to say they wouldnt have beaten the Patriots. You're old enough to know nothing's set in stone.
Old 03-10-2012, 11:00 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Quote:
The Niners were very close to getting to the Superbowl with a mediocre QB and who's to say they wouldnt have beaten the Patriots. You're old enough to know nothing's set in stone.
Like a lot of people, you are underestimating how good Alex Smith has become. It reminds me a bit about Warner rise to fame. I know I had grave doubts about Warner's rise considering where he came from and that he only got the job because Green got injured, not even Dick Vermeil believed that much in him. Yet, after a number of games, people started to realize this guy is for real and could get the job done.

Alex Smith had a rocky start, that's for sure, but you cannot deny his rise this year from mediocrity. To class him as a Dilfer or Johnson is a cheap shot if you ask me. Hasselbach perhaps and he was a large step above Dilfer and Johnson.
Old 03-11-2012, 12:03 AM    (permalink
Steady Lurkin
Rookie

Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Like a lot of people, you are underestimating how good Alex Smith has become. It reminds me a bit about Warner rise to fame. I know I had grave doubts about Warner's rise considering where he came from and that he only got the job because Green got injured, not even Dick Vermeil believed that much in him. Yet, after a number of games, people started to realize this guy is for real and could get the job done.

Alex Smith had a rocky start, that's for sure, but you cannot deny his rise this year from mediocrity. To class him as a Dilfer or Johnson is a cheap shot if you ask me. Hasselbach perhaps and he was a large step above Dilfer and Johnson.
He had the fewest attempts of any 16 game starter this year.

You did not just compare Alex Smith to Kurt Warner and laugh off the thought that he's a Dilfer or Johnson....

He did not rise FROM mediocrity this year. He rose TO mediocrity last year, and slightly above mediocrity this year under Harbaugh.

This is an absurd post, coming even from you.
Steady Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 12:22 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have Tannehill going 9 to Miami, I think Sharman will get Philbin and the GM comfortable enough to try and rebuild around him instead of try and win now with Flynn.

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 03:29 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steady Lurkin View Post
He had the fewest attempts of any 16 game starter this year.

You did not just compare Alex Smith to Kurt Warner and laugh off the thought that he's a Dilfer or Johnson....

He did not rise FROM mediocrity this year. He rose TO mediocrity last year, and slightly above mediocrity this year under Harbaugh.

This is an absurd post, coming even from you.
I watched a lot of analysis on NFL Network about Alex Smith performance this year and to a man, they all thought he had definitely taken the next step way past mediocrity. Kurt Warner in fact, kept Alex among his top 5 QB's quite a bit.
No I'm not suggesting he is a Kurt Warner, just that the rise from the ash heap is similar.
The fact that you disagree with Kurt Warner and others on NFL Network seems to suggest, you are the one being absurd and haven't a clue what you are talking about.
Old 03-11-2012, 03:42 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We get it, you think everything that is said on NFLN is 100% correct, but can you please stop posting it here as such. If people want to know NFLN's opinion they can watch it on NFLN.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 04:10 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Flynn is clearly Miami second choice behind Peyton and if they don't get Manning, Flynn will be a Dolphin. Tannehill will then be drafted by Cleveland at #4, God help them.
You think Gabbert and Sanchez are franchise guys in the making but hate Tannehill?

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 05:57 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I watched a lot of analysis on NFL Network about Alex Smith performance this year and to a man, they all thought he had definitely taken the next step way past mediocrity. Kurt Warner in fact, kept Alex among his top 5 QB's quite a bit.
No I'm not suggesting he is a Kurt Warner, just that the rise from the ash heap is similar.
The fact that you disagree with Kurt Warner and others on NFL Network seems to suggest, you are the one being absurd and haven't a clue what you are talking about.
I'm stealing this gif from Caddy because it correctly applies to almost every one of your posts:

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 06:07 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I'm stealing this gif from Caddy because it correctly applies to almost every one of your posts:

You son of a *****!

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 09:38 PM    (permalink
Finsfan79
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Finsfan79 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I like the kids potential. If we did miss out on Flynn and Manning then sure. Personally I dont like flynn at all though.

Still getting flynn, trading back and getting a WR like Floyd would be better for us imo.
Finsfan79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 12:49 PM    (permalink
Steady Lurkin
Rookie

Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
You think Gabbert and Sanchez are franchise guys in the making but hate Tannehill?
Nothing else needs to be said. However, we won't be able to determine this for another 15 years and NFLN approval.
Steady Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote