Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-10-2012, 04:35 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
People are "scape goating" him simply cause they see has made zero adjustments since coming back and the team is losing again. While when he was out the team was winning and playing good on both ends of the court. Granted against lesser competition then now.

Ya your right on paper they are better team then 4 games under .500.

Maybe if they stop digging themselves into large holes they wouldn't have to fight as hard to get the games back within reason and can actually win games. I know it sounds so simple yet they make it so difficult.
I would also like to see D'Antoni mix and match our units better. He doesn't play situations very well. He is capable of putting a defensive unit out there for times when we need it, he's capable of putting an offensive unit out there when we need to run and create a lot of floor spacing, and he can have a decent mix of the 2 as our starting unit, but he just doesn't play situations.

I think that win streak was a combination of the team playing weak competition, teams not understanding how to defend Lin, and the Knicks were having a lot of fun out there.

They're not playing loose right now. Too much thinking. Melo is trying too hard not to screw up and in turn is screwing up, Lin is trying to hard to adjust his game and in turn is screwing up, Stat just can't get the floor spacing he needs with Chandler on the court, there's just a lot of parts that just aren't gelling and it's really frustrating to watch.

And I think this team is mentally weak.