Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 03-10-2012, 12:23 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default NBA Fantasy Auction Draft

Goal is to create the best team for this season. Every team gets 10 players (5 starters, 5 bench players). The way the draft works is everyone will PM me an ideal team with guys ranked from 1 to 10, with a bid for each player, that adds up to 100 points. Each player has to have at least 1 point, so the most you can bid on a player in the first round is 91 points. If a player is bid on by more than 1 person, whoever bids the most wins the player, and has that point total removed from their points. But if only one person bids on a player, they receive the player, and keep their points. We'll go as many rounds of bidding as is needed for everyone to complete their roster.

Here is an example ballot

1. Player 1 - 50 points
2. Player 2 - 20 points
3. Player 3 - 10 points
10. Player 10 - 1 point

Looking for 8 people.

1. DG
2. Comahan
3. Fenikz
4. Brodeur
5. zachsaints52
6. TheBoyWonder22
7. Docta
8. T-RICH49

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg

Last edited by draftguru151 : 03-11-2012 at 10:47 AM.
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 12:40 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You know Id be game
Old 03-10-2012, 12:53 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can I call my team "The Black Keys suck"?

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 12:53 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Are you gonna do an NFL one?

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 12:59 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No Brody

And probably but I want to try it smaller scale first. I'll do a nfl draft one or just an nfl one soon.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 03-10-2012, 01:07 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
And probably but I want to try it smaller scale first. I'll do a nfl draft one or just an nfl one soon.
Ok cool. I'll be happy to take part when you do one.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 02:39 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm game as usual.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 08:58 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Count me in.
Docta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 09:20 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We have 7 people now
Old 03-11-2012, 01:19 AM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm in.Sounds like fun
Old 03-11-2012, 10:49 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Alright, that's 8. Everyone has until midnight tonight to PM me their "dream team". I'll send mine to commie so there is no funny business. If you have any questions let me know.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 03-11-2012, 11:07 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

so construct an ideal 10 man team with bids on each of the 10, with it totaling 100 pts?

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 11:08 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Yes you numpties.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 03-11-2012, 12:34 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Try to get it in sooner than midnight though, if I get everyone's ballots tonight I'll post the first round of bidding.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 03-11-2012, 03:55 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

Sorry just got on from a computer. Will be in asap
Old 03-11-2012, 05:55 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

Ima predict I land 5 of my 10.
Old 03-11-2012, 08:49 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Still waiting on TRICH and Theboywonder.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 03-11-2012, 09:37 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

Got an hour and half.
Old 03-11-2012, 10:59 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

Boom goes the dynomite.
Old 03-11-2012, 11:01 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

PM them both a billion times until they send it in. I guess they have until whenever I get home tomorrow since they both suck.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 03-11-2012, 11:11 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Boywonder is the only one left.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 03-11-2012, 11:24 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Boywonder is the only one left.
sorry it took me a bit internet was acting screwy
Old 03-12-2012, 01:40 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

Id say TBW has had enough time. He has been on even on the Fantasy threads.
Old 03-12-2012, 01:42 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn, I'm here. I didn't see this from my phone. Need a minute to construct my list.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 01:46 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
Damn, I'm here. I didn't see this from my phone. Need a minute to construct my list.
Did you get my PM about it? Looking back now it doesnt show I sent it. Idk why we have to wait 2 minutes per message on here :/