Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 03-13-2012, 03:25 AM    (permalink
duesouth
Rookie

duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
Just posted writeups on Doug Martin, LaMichael James, and Robert Turbin.
I think a Robert Turbin scouting report must use the word patient - it's one of his strengths. Also think he's explosive when he makes his cut. Perfect 1 cut and go type back - similar in some ways to Alex Green (rnd 3 Packers 2011) - better as a back, but does have the ACL red flag.
duesouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 07:09 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just wondering, where is the Russell Wilson report?

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 10:06 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Just wondering, where is the Russell Wilson report?
I only did 10 QBs, but I may add more a little closer to the draft. Wilson and Kellen Moore would probably round out the top 12, although to be honest I don't think either one has a real shot of ever starting in the NFL barring some kind of massive personnel failure.
Old 03-15-2012, 06:57 AM    (permalink
duesouth
Rookie

duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
I only did 10 QBs, but I may add more a little closer to the draft. Wilson and Kellen Moore would probably round out the top 12, although to be honest I don't think either one has a real shot of ever starting in the NFL barring some kind of massive personnel failure.
I'm not the biggest fan of NFL Draft Scout in some ways - but they tend to be quite accurate in terms of stock (and my problem is they wait to be told by a scout someone is good before moving him up their board - I prefer people like Wes Bunting who rank from what they personally see).

Anyway - at the time of writing Russell Wilson is NFL Draft Scout's number 7 rated QB with a 3rd/4th round ranking - so you might need a scouting report for him! For me - arm is good, accuracy is OK - touch needs work - athletic, can throw on the move - skilled at finding passing lanes to overcome his lack of height (Tannehill had more passes batted down at the line than Wilson this past season!) - great leader and understanding of the game. Needs to play in more of a vertical pro system and one that puts a premium on throwing outside of the pocket.
duesouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 03:20 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duesouth View Post
I'm not the biggest fan of NFL Draft Scout in some ways - but they tend to be quite accurate in terms of stock (and my problem is they wait to be told by a scout someone is good before moving him up their board - I prefer people like Wes Bunting who rank from what they personally see).

Anyway - at the time of writing Russell Wilson is NFL Draft Scout's number 7 rated QB with a 3rd/4th round ranking - so you might need a scouting report for him! For me - arm is good, accuracy is OK - touch needs work - athletic, can throw on the move - skilled at finding passing lanes to overcome his lack of height (Tannehill had more passes batted down at the line than Wilson this past season!) - great leader and understanding of the game. Needs to play in more of a vertical pro system and one that puts a premium on throwing outside of the pocket.
Yeah i agree. I really like Wilson as a developmental guy that has potential to be a starter.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote