Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Closed Thread

Old 03-18-2012, 06:04 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 03-18-2012, 06:17 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have no clue who Oakland's closer is going to be. I think a chance with Devine and then just read he's going to start the season on the DL. So I'll throw another dart at the wall and take.....

RP Brian Fuentes
Old 03-18-2012, 06:43 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Max said we can skip him for now and he'll pick tonight.

DJP is OTC if he's around.
Old 03-18-2012, 06:52 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
You complain of me being on the clock for a hour and I'm a hypocrite? Yet I have more than done my part to help by texting others. Thanks Xio.
Old 03-18-2012, 07:36 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
You complain of me being on the clock for a hour and I'm a hypocrite? Yet I have more than done my part to help by texting others. Thanks Xio.
You're welcome.

Except I didn't complain. You took offense to me pointing out you're a hypocrite.

As for the texting, Brodeur and I have done 99% of it unless you've been texting people without mentioning it. Have people been getting loads of duplicate texts from you? Not that it's even relevant to the part about you being a hypocrite.

Deflect, deflect, deflect.
Old 03-18-2012, 07:46 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I'm giddy with anticipation for what will surely be a hilarious retort.
Old 03-18-2012, 07:49 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You're welcome.

Except I didn't complain. You took offense to me pointing out you're a hypocrite.

As for the texting, Brodeur and I have done 99% of it unless you've been texting people without mentioning it. Have people been getting loads of duplicate texts from you? Not that it's even relevant to the part about you being a hypocrite.

Deflect, deflect, deflect.
Well first off, how am I a hypocrite? I wasn't on the clock for a very long time yet you started chirping after an hour. Is that the same as being on the clock for 24 hours?

Reason I brought up me helping to text is because I think by helping out I should at least be given a little more patience to be given time to pick. ..and to be called out on holding up the draft after being one to help speed it along all this time is just ridiculous.

I wasn't deflecting as much as you like to sound like jerk for saying that. I think people can vouch for me texting them. Any number from the 808 area code. I've sent out plenty. Even posted multiple times that I would continue after you said you'd be leaving. But yeah, go ahead and think you and Brodeur did 99% of it. You're simply awesome man.
Old 03-18-2012, 08:01 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
I'm giddy with anticipation for what will surely be a hilarious retort.

You're just full of insults today, huh?
Old 03-18-2012, 08:03 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Insults and truthful statements are not mutually exclusive.

Remember that.
Old 03-18-2012, 08:05 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Insults and truthful statements are not mutually exclusive.

Remember that.
Haha. Nice one.

Going for 3rd place again this year?

Last edited by D-Unit : 03-18-2012 at 08:07 PM.
Old 03-18-2012, 08:07 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Deflection via smileys. Nice.
Old 03-18-2012, 08:11 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Max can pick whenever after self-skipping.

DJP is on the clock.

GF is on deck (and on the clock in BF's league).
Old 03-18-2012, 08:13 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think GF is dead. Eaten by walkers no doubt.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
Old 03-18-2012, 08:20 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Deflection via smileys. Nice.
Nah, you're right. I'm a fantasy draft holder upper and have no right making a sarcastic comment about someone else who has the held up the draft by being on the clock for over 24 hours.

Guilty as charged.
Old 03-18-2012, 08:27 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

You can try to spin it however you want. But I don't think anyone got the impression you were sarcastically commenting on yesterday's (or any day's) delay.

Last edited by Xiomera : 03-18-2012 at 08:38 PM.
Old 03-18-2012, 08:34 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
I think GF is dead. Eaten by walkers no doubt.
He's lucky to be alive but he's still alive. He's driving and should be back soon.

Also is seems my alcoholism yesterday has started a fight.

Last edited by Jughead10 : 03-18-2012 at 08:37 PM.
Old 03-18-2012, 08:41 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
He's lucky to be alive but he's still alive. He's driving and should be back soon.

Also is seems my alcoholism yesterday has started a fight.
You and GF know each other in person?
Old 03-18-2012, 08:44 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
You and GF know each other in person?
I kind of thought people knew that. Yeah we're good friends.
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I knew as much.

RIP TheManInBlack
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
I did not, however, know that. Didn't know Mets and Yanks fans got along.
Old 03-18-2012, 08:46 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
I did not, however, know that. Didn't know Mets and Yanks fans got along.
We can. He just has to deal with my little jabs every so often.
Old 03-18-2012, 08:48 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
We can. He just has to deal with my little jabs every so often.
It's so nice that someone can handle a little jab without launching a full-fledged defense campaign .....

Bravo, New Yorkers.
Old 03-18-2012, 08:53 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
It's so nice that someone can handle a little jab without launching a full-fledged defense campaign .....

Bravo, New Yorkers.
Well to be fair the Mets don't have much of a leg to stand on right now. GF got excited the Mets were winning today. Until of course I reminded him it's ST and they were playing the Astros. This was all before Mike Pelfrey got absolutely smacked around.

Also I was thinking about this the other day. I think the Mets probably have the least players taken in this draft. It would probably be less if GF wasn't in the league.
Old 03-18-2012, 08:55 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Conversely, there's a ton of Tigers selected.
4 starters, 2 relievers, 8 hitters
Old 03-18-2012, 08:56 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
You can try to spin it however you want. But I don't think anyone got the impression you were sarcastically commenting on yesterday's (or any day's) delay.
Spin? Spin what? What do you want from me?

I said this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Thanks to Jughead for being so considerate.
it was intended as a sarcastic comment to Jug for taking so long... I don't know what you thought it was, but if it was different, please explain what you (and everyone else thinks - since you always think everyone is on your self righteous side).
Closed Thread