Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 03-21-2012, 01:56 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default ATL's League.

DRAFT: SATURDAY MARCH 24TH AT 5PM EST

Naming ideas are welcomed. But I just wanted to get us out of the MLB Discussion Thread.

It's going to be a Yahoo League.

Commish: ATL
Co-Commish: Xio

H2H style based on categories which are as followed:

AVG, R, HR, RBI, SB, OPS
QS, K, SV, Holds, ERA, WHIP

Participants:

1. ATL
2. TRICH49
3. DeepThreat
4. TheBoyWonder22
5. Brodeur
6. Xio
7. Irish
8. Docta
9. Hawkeye123
10. Asdf1223
11. Hines
12. Notredameleo

Last edited by ATLDirtyBirds : 03-24-2012 at 01:47 PM.
ATLDirtyBirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 01:59 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here's what we are looking at availability wise:

1. ATL- Saturday (Afternoon/Early Night)/Sunday (After 5)
2. Maninblack- Anytime (before 5 preference)
3. Deep- Saturday/Sunday (Anytime)
4. TBW- Any time but Sunday Night
5. Brodeur- No one cares
6. Xio- Anytime (Saturday afternoon/night preference)
7. Irish- Sunday (After 8)
8. Docta-Saturday/Sunday (Afternoon/Early Night)
9. DUnit-Anytime
10. Asdf- Saturday (All Day)/Sunday (Before 6)
11. Hines- Sunday (Early)
12. Notredame- Sunday (Night)

The way I'm seeing it it looks like Saturday (1-4 EST range) is probably best. That or Sunday night. Either way, a few are going to have to do boards/auto draft if we'd like to get this accomplished this weekend.

So if anyone doesn't mind an auto draft or has input on a time, whatever, post now.
Old 03-21-2012, 02:52 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My other draft turned out to be Tuesday night so I'm good.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 05:02 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Too early on Saturday. I could do 5-6 EST. If I'm going to miss the draft, then I'd just drop out. Better for the league.
Docta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 05:44 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

People are going to miss the draft regardless if we want this done this weekend. I'd be fine with 5 EST on Saturday. We just need an answer.
Old 03-21-2012, 05:48 PM    (permalink
Notredameleo
Pro Bowler

Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Whatever you guys decide. I'll make it work out.
Old 03-21-2012, 05:49 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If the draft is Saturday, I'll make sure I get my pre-draft rankings done for autodraft.
mqtirishfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 06:01 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

So if we go with Saturday at 5 EST time, it looks like Irish and Hines would most likely be the only ones to miss.

To be fair though, Hines doesn't fit into the other time range of Sunday night either.
Old 03-21-2012, 07:26 PM    (permalink
asdf1223
Veteran

asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

5 EST works great for me. If you need me to set up an Autodraft I Could do that too.
Old 03-21-2012, 07:51 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh my god **** off. Could a mod remove that?! Also Saturday at 5 is perfect.

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 03-21-2012, 08:07 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sunday night is Mad Men's premiere. Draft can't be there, haha.
Old 03-21-2012, 08:07 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ATL, you better get the league created on Yahoo. All of us gotta register prior to the draft.
Old 03-21-2012, 10:32 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

I'll get it set up tomorrow. Saturday at 5 it is.
Old 03-22-2012, 09:01 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

DUnit dropped... I PM'ed Hawkeye123 who was interested, hopefully he still is. I'm going to create the league right now.
Old 03-22-2012, 09:16 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I'm here for the time being if we need to discuss any of the league settings.
Old 03-22-2012, 09:18 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

I'm at work, so I'm all good to talk. I just set it up, and will get you in as co-commish now.

League ID: 158498
Password: BatemanBison

Also, everyone make their team name your user name for the time being. Change it post draft if you'd like.
Old 03-22-2012, 09:29 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

OK, I'm registered.
Old 03-22-2012, 09:50 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Also, if anyone has input on the roster configuration, feel free. I think my changes to default were that I added a 4th OF spot, an IF spot, and an extra SP and bench.
Old 03-22-2012, 10:08 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I registered and will not be able to make the draft.
Old 03-22-2012, 10:14 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

Signed up. See you guys Saturday!

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 03-22-2012, 10:35 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
Also, if anyone has input on the roster configuration, feel free. I think my changes to default were that I added a 4th OF spot, an IF spot, and an extra SP and bench.
I like what you've done so far. I would recommend changing one of the P slots to a RP spot since we've added holds as a category.

Change the Weekly Deadline to Daily Today instead of Daily Tomorrow.
Old 03-22-2012, 10:44 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
I like what you've done so far. I would recommend changing one of the P slots to a RP spot since we've added holds as a category.

Change the Weekly Deadline to Daily Today instead of Daily Tomorrow.

Agreed on the top.

What do you mean by the 2nd part and where can I locate this? Or you can just go for it if you can.
Old 03-22-2012, 10:46 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I just changed that second part. What it's referring to is when you're allowed to change your lineup. Under Daily — Tomorrow, your lineup locks in for the next day at midnight. Daily — Today allows you to change it if you learn someone is getting a day off when team's release their lineup cards.
Old 03-22-2012, 10:48 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Some of the playoff settings are worth looking at. I think if we're gonna have divisions, the winners of them should get the top 2 playoff seeds. It's not currently set that way.

I also think we should re-seed after each playoff round.

But do whatever you think is right. It's not a big deal.
Old 03-22-2012, 11:48 AM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Signed up and ready to draft.

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote