Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-23-2012, 04:25 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Aether is OP as ****. Rerolling...
Old 03-23-2012, 05:01 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Phase dragon and parallel universe ftw

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 06:01 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone up for a game. I would love to see how my new deck runs.
Old 03-23-2012, 06:26 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Phase dragon and parallel universe ftw
I play Death/Gravity at the moment.

Aether/Fire is ridiculous. Fire/Water is pretty tough for me, too.

Had to completely rebuild my deck to make sure I can counter Aether. Bone Walls, Aflatoxin, and Otyugh's ftw. I'm hosed if I don't get a Bone Wall, though.
Old 03-23-2012, 06:29 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i played that against comahan. it was the most annoying deck ever.

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 06:29 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

anyone quick duel?
Old 03-23-2012, 10:09 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm just finding the time to build my death. I have a life/death deck right now that I'm trying to develop

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 10:14 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
i played that against comahan. it was the most annoying deck ever.
What you played was a small deck with 6 Dimensional Shields, playing every single one of them, one after the other. Made me want to punt an Ostrich.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 10:27 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
I play Death/Gravity at the moment.

Aether/Fire is ridiculous. Fire/Water is pretty tough for me, too.

Had to completely rebuild my deck to make sure I can counter Aether. Bone Walls, Aflatoxin, and Otyugh's ftw. I'm hosed if I don't get a Bone Wall, though.
I got Aether/Entropy, 6 anti matter, 6 parallel universes, 3 phase dragons, 15 of the alternating things

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 01:04 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
What you played was a small deck with 6 Dimensional Shields, playing every single one of them, one after the other. Made me want to punt an Ostrich.
Ugh. Everytime I see one of those hit the board I cringe. Yay . . . now the game will take 3 times as long.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 11:56 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm working on a deck and am up for a game at any point over the next few hours.

Old 03-27-2012, 12:25 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
Ugh. Everytime I see one of those hit the board I cringe. Yay . . . now the game will take 3 times as long.
I win with that.

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 12:38 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
I win with that.
It's a great card. I have 2 in the deck I'm working now. It's just annoying, especially if it's not your own.

Old 03-27-2012, 12:39 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

When I get back to the office Ill play you Elvis
Old 03-27-2012, 12:48 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Ok, I'll check back.

Old 03-27-2012, 01:47 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just signed in. I have no effing clue what i am doing.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 01:51 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

lol . . . just pick a deck that appeals to you and play a little. You can clear your account and start over if you really don't like the one you choose.

If you want to have a quick path towards cheap, fast money, I'd recommend starting with Fire or Life. Those two make it easiest to power through games quickly and get money to improve / build.

All the elements have some solid tricks to offer, though.

Old 03-27-2012, 01:53 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

alright g2g elvis
Old 03-27-2012, 01:56 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

in a game. give me about 3 mins

Old 03-27-2012, 01:57 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

How do you guys counter Owl Eye? That weapon is a ******* *****.
Old 03-27-2012, 01:59 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
How do you guys counter Owl Eye? That weapon is a ******* *****.
Deflagration
Old 03-27-2012, 02:01 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

ready. will send once you check in here.

owl eye sucks. destroy or steal.

Old 03-27-2012, 02:02 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Im in and ready to go
Old 03-27-2012, 02:03 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

also, I have a few upgraded cards. I can pull them and replace if you have none.

Old 03-27-2012, 02:04 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

sent challenge