Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-24-2012, 07:33 PM    (permalink
bengalbuck
Rookie

bengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Randle's one of my favorite prospects in this draft and I think he's generally underrated.

There are 2 things that I think are overlooked sometimes when talking about him.

1. He finished 3rd in the SEC in receiving yards last year despite playing in a run first offense with crappy QB play. Maybe he is somewhat raw, but that seems to be way overstated by many. If he can put up those type of numbers in the SEC in that LSU offense, he has to have some level of polish. And if he doesn't and really is as raw as people say, then he must be an amazing talent to produce like he did. (Note: Randle put up about 900 yards this year. AJ Green and Julio Jones each put up more than 900 yards only once in their college careers (AJ had 960 as a freshman, Julio had 1000 as a junior).)

2. He is only 20 years old and played QB for much of his high school career. Guys like Wright and Floyd both turned 22 during last season.

Anyway, I love him at #21 for the Bengals. I think he will be plenty productive as a rookie. And I think 3 years from now, when he is 23 and really adds the polish that many say he's currently missing, we could end up viewing him as the best WR to come out of this class.
bengalbuck is offline   Reply With Quote