Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 03-25-2012, 10:40 AM    (permalink
bengalbuck
Rookie

bengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair
Default Early Run on WR's?

When looking at team needs in this year's draft, the position that really stands out to me is WR. There are a ton of WR needy teams. Especially in the late 1st and early 2nd round area.

Looking at just the teams with multiple picks in the late 1st-early 2nd, you have Cincinnati, Cleveland, St. Louis and possibly New England with WR needs and a lot picks.

You also have teams like Jacksonville, Miami, Buffalo, San Francisco, Arizona, NY Jets, Houston, Minnesota, Carolina, Indianapolis, etc. that are all probably looking for upgrades at the position.

And even teams like Baltimore, Seattle, Philadelphia, San Diego, Chicago, Tennessee, Denver and the NY Giants, who don't necessarily have huge needs at the position, could me in the market if they happen to like a specific guy's talent.

In short, we could see an early run on WRs in the draft just like we did in free agency. And when you look at the contracts that mediocre guys like Laurent Robinson, Robert Meachem, Pierre Garcon, etc. all got in FA, you can't even say that it'll be a reach when some of these WRs go earlier than projected. It's simply a case of demand exceeding supply making these guys have actual high value.

Even though it does look like a pretty deep class, those consensus top 10 guys are probably going to fly off the board quicker than expected and I wouldn't be surprised at all if we end up seeing 10 WRs go in the top 40 or so picks.
bengalbuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 10:43 AM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

10 wrs in the top 40 picks is way to much, I do see a lot of receivers going in the second & third round though

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 10:48 AM    (permalink
Fred Savage
Rookie

Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree with you. Think there are going to be a lot to go early. However, don't think this is that great of a WR class (someone feel free to correct me). I do think that Michael Floyd is going to go higher than currently projected. Think he could be a top 10 pick, maybe Jacksonville.
Fred Savage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 10:49 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think 4 will go in the 1st round.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 10:50 AM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think there will be a long run of WRs starting after Floyd gets selected. I think Blackmon goes top 6 regardless. Floyd could go 7 to the Jags, but I think Stephen Hill, Reuban Randle, Alshon Jeffery, and Kendall Wright could all come off the board between picks 15-32
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 10:51 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucfan12 View Post
I think there will be a long run of WRs starting after Floyd gets selected. I think Blackmon goes top 6 regardless. Floyd could go 7 to the Jags, but I think Stephen Hill, Reuban Randle, Alshon Jeffery, and Kendall Wright could all come off the board between picks 15-32
Randle and Jeffery would be reaches so im not sure that would happen. 6 in the top 40 would make sense though.

RIP themaninblack
Old 03-25-2012, 11:02 AM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Randle and Jeffery would be reaches so im not sure that would happen. 6 in the top 40 would make sense though.
True. But teams fall all over combine stats and Randle was very productive with horrid QB play at LSU. Jeffery has talent, but work ethic is a huge question. If he dominates his own pro day, he'll probably be in the 1st round conversation as well.

But I agree, it's more realistic 6 in the top 40 than in the first 32.
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 11:02 AM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I doubt that 10 go in the top 40; but I could see Stephen Hill going higher than most people expect, and that could trigger a run on WRs.

Last edited by WCH : 03-25-2012 at 11:10 AM.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 11:05 AM    (permalink
Asteinebach
Veteran

Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think there's probably 6 1-2nd round WR's in this draft class. After the first three in the 1st round, teams will be taking reaches. That's not to say it won't happen. If the need is present, teams will reach. The only guy that I might see as a surprise 7th WR in rounds 1-2, might be Tommy Streeter.
Asteinebach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 11:26 AM    (permalink
SenorGato
Pro Bowler

SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Of those 4 listed Randle and Jeffery are the reaches?
Old 03-25-2012, 11:27 AM    (permalink
bengalbuck
Rookie

bengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Not replying to anyone in particular here, but when you are talking about whether a guy is a "reach" or not, you have to take into account positional value and supply vs. demand.

Free agency pretty clearly showed that there is way more demand than there is supply of talented WRs.

You may see only 6 WRs that you feel have top 2 round value. But in my opinion, that is under an outdated view of positional value. You have to look at WR value in the context of an NFL that just paid Laurent Robinson 5 years, $32.50 million.

You also have to compare that Laurent Robinson contract (and VJax, Garcon, Meachem, Morgan, Royal, etc.) to the surprisingly small contracts that we are seeing LBs, RBs, etc. get.

I am of the belief that we will see WRs really get pushed up draft boards as every team wants to lock up at least 3 very good ones and RBs, LBs and Safeties pushed down boards. If my team has needs at RB, LB and WR, it can sign a very good LB and RB at bargain prices but can't find a reasonably priced WR. Thus it has to address WR in the draft and can't afford to risk missing out.

For an example of this, look at my team, the Bengals. Got BJGE for $3 million per year at RB. Got Reggie Nelson for $4.5 at FS. Got Jason Allen at $4 at CB. Got Travelle Wharton for $3.5 at OG. Had a glaring need at WR #2 and couldn't even sniff a reasonably priced option. I'm convinced team is going to take one at 17 or 21 even if its a guy considered a "reach" according to some of the rankings out there. Because if they don't "reach" they are going to be left with crappy options at #53 because a ton of teams ahead of them have the same need and a decent chunk of them are going to end up "reaching" in the top 50.
Old 03-25-2012, 11:29 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenorGato View Post
Of those 4 listed Randle and Jeffery are the reaches?
Yes. I dont think either of them should be taken in the first round.

RIP themaninblack
Old 03-25-2012, 11:30 AM    (permalink
PossibleCabbage
Pro Bowler

PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There are a lot of good round 2 and 3 WRs this year, so I expect a lot of good WRs to go in the 2nd and 3rd.
PossibleCabbage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 11:32 AM    (permalink
bengalbuck
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asteinebach View Post
I think there's probably 6 1-2nd round WR's in this draft class. After the first three in the 1st round, teams will be taking reaches. That's not to say it won't happen. If the need is present, teams will reach. The only guy that I might see as a surprise 7th WR in rounds 1-2, might be Tommy Streeter.
In my opinion, we'll see at least 5 guys in the 1st (Blackmon, Floyd, Wright, Randle and Hill).

We'll also see guys like Brian Quick, Alshon Jeffery, Mohammed Sanu and possibly a couple surprises (McNutt? Streeter? Toon? Adams?) go off the board by the mid-2nd.

If Laurent Robinson is worth over $6 million per year and more than twice as much as any RB on the market and more than any LB on the market, then Brian Quick is a mid-2nd round value.
Old 03-25-2012, 11:34 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

2009 Draft all over again. Rams or Browns take one in the top 10(maybe they both do), Dolphins or Bills take one, Houston takes one, and at least 1 wild card team takes one. Round 2 the Vikings take one.

5-6 in top 40(Blackmon, Floyd, Wright, Hill, Randle, Sanu)

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 11:38 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

this is the deepest I can recall a position being in a long, long time. So many good talents that could be gone by the mid 2nd round.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 11:43 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
this is the deepest I can recall a position being in a long, long time. So many good talents that could be gone by the mid 2nd round.
09 was the same at the WR position it just doesn't seem it now because some of them busted. Crabs, DHB, Maclin, Harvin, Nicks, Britt. It was deep.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 11:48 AM    (permalink
Bearsfan123
Pro Bowler

Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love this WR class, there should be quality number 2 receivers into the third round. McNutt, Broyles, Jenkins I think will all be guys who are regular contributors at the next level.

Whitney Mercilus will be a better and more productive player than Shea McClellin

In Tyler We Trust

Welcome to Project Mayhem

This was stolen, and I appreciate it.
Jimmy Buckets <3
Bearsfan123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 08:50 PM    (permalink
rickscott
Veteran

rickscott hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I definitely see the Bengals taking a WR in Rd 1 also. If Floyd were to fall to them at 17, I think he would be the pick, if he's not there, then I think we'lkl take the best of what is there at 21.
rickscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 09:46 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

IMO there's six Receivers that are worthy of a top 40 selection.

Blackmon, Floyd, Wright, Jeffery, Hill, Hilton
Old 03-25-2012, 10:17 PM    (permalink
Rabscuttle
Veteran

Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We could very well see the top 2 or 3 safeties all going higher than they should with gm's not expecting much talent that doesn't need a lot of development to be on the board very far into day 2.

The opposite could hold true for the receivers with gm's thinking there are a lot of them to go around with very few being described as must have, but many looking like they could develop into something around their third season.

It does happen that some teams tend to panic a bit and some weird runs happen that cause guys to guy a round or more higher than they should just because of fear. This is a boon to the guys that build teams with an bpa approach when they end up with talented guys sitting on the board that should be gone.
Rabscuttle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 11:05 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd feel comfortable with Blackmon and Wright in the first round, and probably willing to gamble on Stephen Hill towards the end of the round. Michael Floyd would heavily depend on interviews although based purely on talent he's one of the ten or twelve best players in the draft. Rueben Randle could go late in the first as well. I'd be surprised if someone drafted Alshon Jeffery in the first.
Old 03-25-2012, 11:12 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
I'd feel comfortable with Blackmon and Wright in the first round, and probably willing to gamble on Stephen Hill towards the end of the round. Michael Floyd would heavily depend on interviews although based purely on talent he's one of the ten or twelve best players in the draft. Rueben Randle could go late in the first as well. I'd be surprised if someone drafted Alshon Jeffery in the first.
I wouldn't, he's the most talented Wide Receiver in this class.

Last edited by holt_bruce81 : 03-25-2012 at 11:14 PM.
holt_bruce81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 11:21 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
I wouldn't, he's the most talented Wide Receiver in this class.
I love fat slow receivers too.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 11:47 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
I love fat slow receivers too.
I didn't know 6'4 216 was considered fat.......

And slow? is that why he constantly beat SEC defenses all throughout his career at South Carolina? He's not going to be the fastest guy on your team but he'll run in the 4.5s