Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 03-25-2012, 11:47 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
IMO there's six Receivers that are worthy of a top 40 selection.

Blackmon, Floyd, Wright, Jeffery, Hill, Hilton
and you're still missing out on the best of the bunch...
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 12:03 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
and you're still missing out on the best of the bunch...
No, Sanu to me is more of a late 3rd-early 4th round guy. He could be a decent possesion Receiver at the next level, and IMO he'll have trouble with the dropsies.
Old 03-26-2012, 12:04 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
No, Sanu to me is more of a late 3rd-early 4th round guy. He could be a decent possesion Receiver at the next level, and IMO he'll have trouble with the dropsies.
...trouble with the dropsies? that might be the most ridiculous thing I've read as a knock on Sanu. wow. What reasoning do you have behind that?
He's fallen to a 2nd rounder due to his speed (or lack there of) but dropsies? wow
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 03-26-2012, 12:14 AM    (permalink
Wrathman
Rookie

Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
...He's fallen to a 2nd rounder...
That's a POV I've not come across before. When was Sanu considered a first-round pick?
Wrathman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 12:21 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
...trouble with the dropsies? that might be the most ridiculous thing I've read as a knock on Sanu. wow. What reasoning do you have behind that?
He's fallen to a 2nd rounder due to his speed (or lack there of) but dropsies? wow
His hands are inconsistent, he lets the ball get in on him way to much, when he needs to pluck the ball out of the air.

Like I said a few months ago, he'll run a 4.6+ which he did, and I think he's closer to say a Brandon Gibson than a player like Anquan Boldin.

Sorry this is just my opinion, I know your a huge Rutgers fan and hey if the Rams take him I'm sure I'll be one of the biggest Sanu supporters on these boards but right now that's my opinion.
Old 03-26-2012, 12:24 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
His hands are inconsistent, he lets the ball get in on him way to much, when he needs to pluck the ball out of the air.

Like I said a few months ago, he'll run a 4.6+ which he did, and I think he's closer to say a Brandon Gibson than a player like Anquan Boldin.

Nobody expected him to run a blazing speed. I just don't see where you think he's going to magically develop the dropsises in the pro level because he didn't have any drop problems at Rutgers.

and before his poor time, there were many people slating Sanu to the late first to the niners, patriots and giants.
Quote:
Old 03-26-2012, 02:27 AM    (permalink
SenorGato
Pro Bowler

SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I wouldn't, he's the most talented Wide Receiver in this class.
Yes. I'd take him over Hill, who seems to be getting much love based on workout numbers and being from the same school as two other size/speed freaks. The guy barely topped 50 career receptione at GT.

Blackmon, Floyd, Jeffery, Randle, and Wright in the top 40 and I'm sure someone will make the size/speed reach on Hill.