Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-24-2012, 01:23 AM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 03-24-2012, 05:09 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 07:30 AM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Hellllllls yes. I love Hall and Oates, haha.

And my personal favorite:

I CAN go for that. Hall and Oates FTW.

worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave

themaninblack
hobbes2053 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 10:50 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, I like a few Sting songs. What of it? Come at me.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 11:23 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I cry when thinking about all the amazing music Chuck introduced me to over the years. I think this is one of the better song's from the show's soundtrack and it's one of my favorite tunes period.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 12:25 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Frightened Rabbit is so good.
Old 03-24-2012, 01:02 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 01:06 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
I got my tickets to see Radiohead in Cincinnati in June. Thinking about getting a ticket for their Indy show and debating on whether or not to go to Roo for the 5th time in a row.
They won't be touring for a while so see them as much as you can. I am going to the Montreal show June 15th and hope to get there early enough to be front row and then I am taking the bus overnight to Toronto to get in line early for that show the next night. It should be an incredible weekend. Good work securing tickets.
Old 03-24-2012, 01:10 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think I'm going to Osheaga this year. Bands I'll be seeing are:

- Black Keys
- Brand New
- The Shins
- City and Colour
- Bloc Party
- Franz Ferdinand
- Black Lips
- Arkells
- Metric
- The Walkmen
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 04:22 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pretty much encompasses the past few months for me

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 09:05 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

if you dont like Queen, then **** you.

oh and this

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Last edited by Brent : 03-25-2012 at 09:45 PM.
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 02:25 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
They won't be touring for a while so see them as much as you can. I am going to the Montreal show June 15th and hope to get there early enough to be front row and then I am taking the bus overnight to Toronto to get in line early for that show the next night. It should be an incredible weekend. Good work securing tickets.
I really fudged up by missing the presale and logging on late. The Pit seats were sold out in mere seconds. Oh well though I can still get relatively close in the GA Lawn area.

Mumford and Sons- White Blank Page

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 09:11 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Of Monsters and Men has three new songs for those of you interested. This is a link to the first listen of their (US) album coming out, and they are on here. If you like them, I'm sure you'll like the additions...

http://www.npr.org/2012/03/25/149062...nimal#playlist

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 09:03 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yay Mumford and Sons! Yay Of Monsters and Men!

Also, the song from the Cigna commercial!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 09:08 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I really fudged up by missing the presale and logging on late. The Pit seats were sold out in mere seconds. Oh well though I can still get relatively close in the GA Lawn area.

Mumford and Sons- White Blank Page
Woke up at 7am and refreshed for 3 and a half hours until they finally went on sale. Almost missed them too since they were sold in in minutes and the site froze when I selected the tickets but fortunately after refreshing for a while I was able to get them. Still don't have tickets to the Toronto show but it is in a park that can hold 60,000+ so I should be alright. Enjoy the show!
Old 03-26-2012, 09:18 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Woke up at 7am and refreshed for 3 and a half hours until they finally went on sale. Almost missed them too since they were sold in in minutes and the site froze when I selected the tickets but fortunately after refreshing for a while I was able to get them. Still don't have tickets to the Toronto show but it is in a park that can hold 60,000+ so I should be alright. Enjoy the show!
Oh its going to be sexy thats for sure. First time Radiohead has ever been to Cincy so I bet theyre gonna try to make it pretty special and IIRC its their last show before Roo so it could be somewhat of a warmup for that spectacle. Hope you get to see both as well some of the setlists they been kickin out are unbelievable.

Just to keep it going: Radiohead- Everything In Its Right Place.

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
Old 03-26-2012, 09:21 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Oh its going to be sexy thats for sure. First time Radiohead has ever been to Cincy so I bet theyre gonna try to make it pretty special and IIRC its their last show before Roo so it could be somewhat of a warmup for that spectacle. Hope you get to see both as well some of the setlists they been kickin out are unbelievable.

Just to keep it going: Radiohead- Everything In Its Right Place.
Just downloaded a really good audio copy of the Arizona show and have been listening to it all day. ******* awesome. To hear them play Pakt Like Sardines live for the first time in 10 years was amazing. I hope there are some surprises in store for the Montreal and Toronto shows.
Old 03-26-2012, 09:31 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

Quote:
Just downloaded a really good audio copy of the Arizona show and have been listening to it all day. ******* awesome. To hear them play Pakt Like Sardines live for the first time in 10 years was amazing. I hope there are some surprises in store for the Montreal and Toronto shows.
Yea they've been doing some unbelievable stuff, it seems like they are just having a blast and not worrying too much about playing all the stuff from their latest like most bands tend to do. If they play Idioteque, EIIRP, I Might Be Wrong, Knives Out, and Like Spinning Plates, I will die a happy happy man.

Avett Brothers- Emotionalism

EDIT: I'd love to have a copy of that show if you could show me where ya got it. +rep for days obviously.

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
Old 03-26-2012, 09:34 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

I am quite serious when I say Like Spinning Plates being played life would cause me to ejaculate everywhere.
Old 03-26-2012, 11:52 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

2012 albums I've listened to in the order I've listened to them:

http://rateyourmusic.com/list/pokyre...wenty_twelve_/
Old 03-27-2012, 10:08 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Avett Brothers- Emotionalism
One of my neighbors was listening to Head full of Doubt when they drove away a few days ago. I have yet to tell them they are awesome for listening to the Avett Brothers.

You sir, are awesome for listening to the Avett Brothers.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 11:30 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

The Avetts rule though I didn't dig their last album all that much. I should be seeing them when they come to Cbus this year.

Avett Bros- Go To Sleep.

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
Old 03-27-2012, 02:57 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The Avetts rule though I didn't dig their last album all that much. I should be seeing them when they come to Cbus this year.

Avett Bros- Go To Sleep.
they had a free concert sponsored by samsung in atlanta last fall. waited in line with a friend for over two hours and then found out the venue was at capacity. apparently they sold special vip tickets while also giving out a ******** of free tickets. terrible planning. anyways i love salina, paranoia in b-flat major, and it spread, kick drum heart, and laundry room.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 04:10 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jack White is just the man.
Old 03-28-2012, 03:20 AM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote