Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 03-02-2012, 01:15 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
Dillon Baxter got kicked off the team yet again.
Old news my man, hes been off the team at SC for a while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 01:18 PM    (permalink
JHasley10
Rookie

JHasley10 JHasley10 JHasley10 JHasley10 JHasley10 JHasley10 JHasley10 JHasley10 JHasley10 JHasley10 JHasley10

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Old news my man, hes been off the team at SC for a while.
He just got kicked off SDSU team this week. The kid is a mess
JHasley10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 02:51 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Exactly lol. I wasn't talking about the Trojans.

#2 Duke Blue Devils (6-0)
2010 National Champions!!
2014 Coaches vs Cancer Champions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 04:26 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

****, I forgot he went to SDSU...kid is a ****** zoo.

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
Old 03-07-2012, 08:51 AM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Any word on Danny O'Brien?
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 02:18 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ex SMU QB Kyle Padron transferred to Eastern Washington
Old 03-09-2012, 04:00 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Ex SMU QB Kyle Padron transferred to Eastern Washington
Good pick up for them, they got one of their last QB's from SMU as well.

I wanna know where O'Brien is going.

Quote:
Old 03-09-2012, 06:24 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Good pick up for them, they got one of their last QB's from SMU as well.

I wanna know where O'Brien is going.
Me too. I think he has to finish out his semester at UMD and graduate before he can visit any other schools. The schools I hear most are Vandy and Wisconsin.

Just a theory: I wouldn't be surprised if PSU makes a run at him - getting a chance to play for another O'Brien in a pro style offense. The whole Tom Brady connection could be something that lures him to State College. It would be a huge win for PSU as well.

http://aol.sportingnews.com/ncaa-foo...land-terrapins
Old 03-14-2012, 01:37 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Me too. I think he has to finish out his semester at UMD and graduate before he can visit any other schools. The schools I hear most are Vandy and Wisconsin.

Just a theory: I wouldn't be surprised if PSU makes a run at him - getting a chance to play for another O'Brien in a pro style offense. The whole Tom Brady connection could be something that lures him to State College. It would be a huge win for PSU as well.

http://aol.sportingnews.com/ncaa-foo...land-terrapins
Penn State has been going hard at him. There is mutual interest. nHe'll make a decision by early April

http://blog.pennlive.com/big-ten-foo...state_rum.html

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 02:43 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
Penn State has been going hard at him. There is mutual interest. nHe'll make a decision by early April

http://blog.pennlive.com/big-ten-foo...state_rum.html

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports...in-penn-state/

Not to toot my own horn but I made this call before CFT did with the whole pro style offense/Tom Brady connection.

I hope he goes there, two seasons under Bill O' Brien should have him back in consideration as a first rounder...sorry I am just a huge Danny O'Brien fanboy

Last edited by SolidGold : 03-14-2012 at 02:46 PM.
Old 03-19-2012, 03:58 PM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
Kevin Newsome to Temple. Marcus Coker and Adrian Coxson to Stony Brook.
Will he start? I pray he does for his NFL chances.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown
The most important thing, however, is how strong their swagger factors are.
Newton
South of the Mason Dixon +10 swagger
Barely literate +5 swagger
Thief +15 swagger
Kicked off of a team of thugs +20 swagger
Big, average speed -3 swagger
Hasn't done jacksquat on the field +15 swagger
Total Swagger: 62
ATL College Park Zone 3* +20 swagger Bonus pts
shylo3716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 03:58 PM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Any word on Phillip Sims?

Quote:
Newton
Thief +15 swagger
Old 03-19-2012, 04:11 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah....he is still at Alabama.

Old 03-19-2012, 04:20 PM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Yeah....he is still at Alabama.
He must enjoy being a career college backup. His future would be brighter, if he transfers to UVA with his #1 WR Tim Smith from Oscar Smith High School.

Quote:
Newton
Thief +15 swagger

Last edited by shylo3716 : 03-19-2012 at 04:37 PM.
Old 03-19-2012, 05:22 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

He must since he hasn't left yet. Matt Cassel seemed to enjoy it too.

Old 03-19-2012, 05:37 PM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

Quote:
He must since he hasn't left yet. Matt Cassel seemed to enjoy it too.

Quote:
Newton
Thief +15 swagger
Old 03-19-2012, 06:23 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by shylo3716 View Post
He must enjoy being a career college backup. His future would be brighter, if he transfers to UVA with his #1 WR Tim Smith from Oscar Smith High School.
UVA is a good academic school, it isn't the SEC where any moron can play football without having a halfway decent gpa
Old 03-26-2012, 09:47 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Danny O'Brien took his last "recruiting visit" this weekend and his decision should be coming within in the next week.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 01:02 PM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

Quote:
UVA is a good academic school, it isn't the SEC where any moron can play football without having a halfway decent gpa
There are way more dumber jocks than him on that UVA roster.

Quote:
Newton
Thief +15 swagger
Old 03-26-2012, 05:25 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
Danny O'Brien took his last "recruiting visit" this weekend and his decision should be coming within in the next week.
I am hoping he picks PSU. He would be a good fit in the pro style offense they are running up there and it would be another F-U to the so called media experts who called PSU a toxic situation which would take years to recover from. PSU does not seem to have actually had much negative impact with this scandal in regards to recruiting. They could also shut the door on the Bolden era - dude was a joke (McGloin wasn't much better but he was a walk-on and not a highly touted recruit).
Old 03-26-2012, 05:37 PM    (permalink
Punisher
Veteran

Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shylo3716 View Post
There are way more dumber jocks than him on that UVA roster.
The irony^ haha
Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 06:23 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

O'Brien was in Oxford visiting us last week with his teammate OL Garcia. We need all the help we can get but holy **** would it be nice to recruit a QB who could start for us. Brunetti, Snead, Masoli, Brent Schaeffer, Seth Adams, Stoudt, and Mackey have been our starting QB's in the last five years and all of those guys transfered from other D1's or JUCOs.

He would be a nice pick up for us but we need to develop a QB and stop with all the stop gaps. At least Snead only had one year under his belt when we got him.
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 10:51 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

http://twitpic.com/91qvhg

O'Brien at PSU spring practice
Old 03-27-2012, 07:15 AM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
http://twitpic.com/91qvhg

O'Brien at PSU spring practice
Yep, his second visit to PSU. He had to hustle pretty quickly to get down from Wisconsin to get there.
StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 09:04 AM    (permalink
Santonio10
Veteran

Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StickSkills View Post
Yep, his second visit to PSU. He had to hustle pretty quickly to get down from Wisconsin to get there.
Yeah I thought he was supposed to be at Wisconsin today. I think it is pretty clear that he is leaning towards Penn State. IMO he is the type of QB Coach O'Brien wants for his offense.

Having said that, I still think Paul Jones has a good shot to be the starter if he keeps his academics in order.

BoneKrusher

360 GT: iiidiiiot
Go AC Gators! 7-3 (4-2)
Santonio10 is offline   Reply With Quote