Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 03-26-2012, 11:39 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Now I have to play WMD instead of Brody and I'm 0-2 with close matches vs WMD but this will change!

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 12:13 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When my team loses Gallo my team sucks.
Old 03-26-2012, 05:15 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiG View Post
wait i is confused...which el brodeur am i playing???? the original or the new??

booooooo looks like curry will be out this week...and freaking mo williams hurt his damn toe!

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 05:32 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
Now I have to play WMD instead of Brody and I'm 0-2 with close matches vs WMD but this will change!
No... it will not.
Old 03-26-2012, 09:33 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

19 ******* threes in one night? Are you ******* serious?

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-26-2012, 10:18 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

John Wall's shooting is becoming an annoyance to me.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 10:41 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
19 ******* threes in one night? Are you ******* serious?
pft you had 34 assist in one night...
Old 03-28-2012, 09:10 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Uhm, BF getting slaughtered in the first round by the worst team in the playoffs is not what I thought would happen.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-28-2012, 09:17 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Uhm, BF getting slaughtered in the first round by the worst team in the playoffs is not what I thought would happen.
That's a little harsh I am not the worst team in the playoffs. I was in first place in my division for a majority of the year.
Old 03-28-2012, 09:32 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
That's a little harsh I am not the worst team in the playoffs. I was in first place in my division for a majority of the year.
I'm messing with BF a bit here LT. And since my team is dominant this week...

RIP TheManInBlack

Last edited by Brodeur : 03-28-2012 at 10:10 PM.
Old 03-28-2012, 11:52 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know. Well, like I said all along, WMD has the best team.

But my team was always Westbrook + Lowry and friends. Without Lowry my chances at winning went bye-bye.

I also have a history of choking in the playoffs. I once lost to D in the fantasy football playoffs with a 12-0 team. I think his was like 6-6 or something.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 11:54 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

And I can beat WMD, just like I was destined to do. Also, I survived 3 months without Z-Bo...

RIP TheManInBlack

Last edited by Brodeur : 03-29-2012 at 01:33 AM.
Old 03-29-2012, 01:30 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going to beat WMD upset time!

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 02:15 AM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yo and I are going down to the wire in this one. It's stupid that he has a higher seed than me though.
Docta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 02:21 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah I'm going to make full use of that home court advantage.

But yeah this is going to be a close one. BF is down big too so whoever wins will have a solid shot at going to the championship.
Old 03-29-2012, 12:12 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My team has picked a great time to start being vaginas. Hibbert, Monroe, Tyreke, and Lou all need to step it up already.
Old 03-29-2012, 12:58 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
My team has picked a great time to start being vaginas. Hibbert, Monroe, Tyreke, and Lou all need to step it up already.
Vaginas are wonderful, why would you use that word as a pejorative?

Old 03-31-2012, 01:57 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

God dammit team!
Old 04-01-2012, 04:49 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Me and Docta have a ridiculously close game going right now.

Last edited by yo123 : 04-01-2012 at 04:19 PM.
Old 04-01-2012, 07:10 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Son of a *****. I might have won this thing if I hadn't missed a few guys starting, including Russell Westbrook today...

Old 04-01-2012, 09:10 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Steals Steals Steals Steals Steals Steals
Old 04-01-2012, 09:12 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

I just need Ramon Sessions, Steve Blake, and Nate Robinson to hold my 27 point lead against Lamarcus Aldridge, Wesley Matthews, and Jason Smith tonight. Should be interesting.
Old 04-01-2012, 11:22 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I lose because of two steals.

Missing one game each from Mike Conley and Tyreke Evans certainly didn't help. My team stayed relatively injury free all year, aside from Bargs, and then in the past two weeks these dickheads underperform or miss games.
Old 04-02-2012, 12:08 AM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
I just need Ramon Sessions, Steve Blake, and Nate Robinson to hold my 27 point lead against Lamarcus Aldridge, Wesley Matthews, and Jason Smith tonight. Should be interesting.
I hate you. :(

Well, I did pretty good for only having one PG for the majority of the season. I don't think I beat any team in assists.
Docta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 12:19 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

What the ****? I expected to face WMD in the semis and then BF in the finals. I don't care for this, this is not what I wanted.

RIP TheManInBlack