Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-26-2012, 06:06 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I haven't played minecraft since the last server died. I am all for getting this **** started again. I gots some stuff in the brain I want to build!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 10:06 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

edit, yes i would be more than happy to play on a server with more people. I do not have the equipment right now to host permanently.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.

Last edited by vikes_28 : 03-26-2012 at 10:08 PM.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 01:53 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

bring it back cain you have it up people will come!

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 02:59 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would be down to play, particularly in about a month from now when school is done.
Old 03-29-2012, 06:47 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am about to get this thing up and running... Anyone on to test it?
Old 03-29-2012, 06:48 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I am about to get this thing up and running... Anyone on to test it?
I could test it for, like, 10 min. Then I'm off for two hours for another exam, and then it's minecraft for hours!

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 06:50 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll be on tonight when i get off work. I'm off at 8 CT.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 03-29-2012, 06:51 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

also not to mention if we get something permanent one of my friends would join up as well, so i count as two people...

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 03-29-2012, 08:05 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am going to lose my fing mind... I keep getting an unable to connect message
Old 03-29-2012, 08:25 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can be on all night tonight after i get home from the gym

Old 03-29-2012, 08:56 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Alright someone try this... 98.236.148.19:25565
Old 03-29-2012, 09:10 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Alright someone try this... 98.236.148.19:25565
Someone come on!
Old 03-29-2012, 09:32 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Okay well... I give up
Old 03-29-2012, 09:43 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Okay well... I give up
Just got home from my exam, I'm going to try it!

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 03-29-2012, 09:44 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Not working :(

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 03-29-2012, 09:59 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

I spent 5 hour trying to figure it out... After that last post i just shut off the comp and now on my phone
Old 03-29-2012, 10:11 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

Quote:
I spent 5 hour trying to figure it out... After that last post i just shut off the comp and now on my phone
damnit cain. :( i just got home! i had a flat tire at work :( :(

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 03-29-2012, 10:14 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

i can put a server up if someone really wants to play tonight...

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 03-29-2012, 10:20 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Alright I hopped back on... Someone try logging on
Old 03-29-2012, 11:56 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I couldn't get in...

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 12:05 AM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

o_0

What happened?

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 03-30-2012, 12:44 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

just got home is it working?

Old 03-30-2012, 12:54 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Its working but I had to shut it down for the night.... I am going to try to get a permanent solution
Old 03-30-2012, 12:58 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What.The.****.Cain.

You are useless!!!!

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 01:00 AM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

It was working. We found a huge ravine in the middle of a jungle with huge trees and vines (and leopards/jaguars!) and built a nice little place inside, huge caves nearby. We have some tunnels and an underground wheat field!

Props to clover_jeez!