Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-28-2012, 09:00 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wanted to keep Devin Thomas. This sucks.

He was a great special teamer and was a great effort guy. Good for the locker room.
Old 03-28-2012, 09:03 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I wanted to keep Devin Thomas. This sucks.

He was a great special teamer and was a great effort guy. Good for the locker room.
I agree! I wanted to see him develop as a WR. Maybe see if he can take that Z and compete for it. But, I guess he saw a better chance in chicago. Best of luck to him! Now next man up, for his ST spot.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 09:36 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Amid rumblings and reports that the Titans are interested in Eagles cornerback Asante Samuel, the move could soon be coming to fruition.

Derrick Gunn of CSNPhilly.com reports that Samuel could be traded to the Titans within the next few days.

Per Gunn, the Eagles would receive a conditional third-round pick. Which could mean that the pick would come in the 2013 draft based on Samuel’s performance in 2012, since the only condition that would apply before the 2012 draft would relate to signing Samuel to a new contract.

Samuel has a $10.5 million cap number in 2012. Per NFLPA records, Samuel is due to earn a base salary of $9.9 million.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...o-titans-soon/
Old 03-28-2012, 09:43 PM    (permalink
ChiFan24
2011 SWDC Mock Draft Champ
Pro Bowler

ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm ridonculously excited about having Thomas. Very good special teamer with some upside (I was a big fan in 08). My expectations are low from an offensive standpoint, but this is the kind of move that makes me like a new GM. Not no-brainer trades or 3 million dollar backup quarterbacks.
Old 03-28-2012, 09:58 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
He's no longer a good player. But the Jacobs of 07-08 was a beast. When he got going he was hard to stop. People can say whatever they want about him, but you saw how players avoided tackling him (Ask Mike Jenkins) and how he effected PA pass.

And he never got enough credit for his blocking ability. The dude was basically another linemen when he stayed in to block.
I think that's one of the biggest reasons we want to hold onto him, ***** runner he may now be, but the man still crushes it as a blocker. Our positional coaches really do a great job of teaching our skill position guys to block. Pope is a master at getting guys like Shockey and Boss to become monster blockers, our receivers all block the living **** out of people and our backs learn to block so that even little Ahmad Bradshaw makes some big blocks.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 12:28 AM    (permalink
MidwayMonster31
Pro Bowler

MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Giants will probably draft a running back this year. I think Lamar Miller will be available, but you never know.
I approve of this Thomas signing, a good gunner will fit in well with us.
Old 03-29-2012, 12:35 AM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry View Post
I think he makes the roster. We had no use for dixon on offense last season.
Maybe. I think we either keep Dixon or draft a running back. Dixon still has potential as a runner.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Last edited by Ness : 03-29-2012 at 12:39 AM.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 01:20 AM    (permalink
GaMeTiMe
Veteran

GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
Happy to see they might get even a 3rd rounder for him whether it's this year or next, but I wouldn't be surprised if the conditional pick is about his restructuring as mentioned. He's well worth a 3rd rounder at a reduced rate, but I can see that instead becoming a 4th rounder if he doesn't agree to restructure. Not sure why he'd take a paycut while helping the Eagles but hopefully he agrees to just play under a brand new, short-term but generous deal where he won't play for much less this year and can still go into FA and get another contract (in his mind)

Last edited by GaMeTiMe : 03-29-2012 at 01:23 AM.
GaMeTiMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 02:53 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Its being reported the Titans just have "lukewarm" interest at best and are not willing to give up a conditional 3rd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 02:54 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
Its being reported the Titans just have "lukewarm" interest at best and are not willing to give up a conditional 3rd.
God dammit. I did not want Detroit to get him so I was pulling for Tennessee.
Old 03-29-2012, 02:57 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
There were also a bunch of reports that the Cardinals didn't want to give up what they did for Kolb last year...

They're probably just posturing, but the Eagles, once again, find themselves in a position where they can wait it out until they get what they want. Not saying the Tits are gonna get bent over backwards like the Cards did last year, a conditional third is a great price for Asante, but don't expect the Eagles to cave in and change their demands, they never do it. It may take a while, but someone will trade for him, despite his age, he is too talented for a team not to be willing to give up a third rounder for him.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 03:12 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i dont remember anyone mentioning this or seeing this myself but former Giant's first round pick and starting cornerback signed with the Jaguars for 3 years and 15.3 million.

ESPN report

IMO thats too much, but he did play pretty damn well in the superbowl and at times in the season he was very good. He just is terrible in the slot.

So the Giants lost:

Brandon Jacobs
Mario Manningham
Aaron Ross
Devin Thomas

Gained:

Martellus Bennet

Reaction:
Jacobs is, what, the 3rd string? maybe 4th? Sure he is good at picking up the blitz and getting yardage that almost any other back could get with good blocking, but he has lost his touch. It is a rare occasion when he makes a good play, and a common occasion that he gets stopped in the backfield by trying to stretch the play to the sideline. Dumb move IMO, don't think he'll be doing much for the team.

Mario is a good player when used right. He is crazy good at using space to his advantage (except on fly's) and runs well in space. However, he doesn't catch with his hands well, if ever. He loves letting the ball get into his body. Another thing he doesn't do well is option routes, simplify the offense and get him the ball quickly (WCO) and i think you have a good #2 option. Look at tape from last season (2010) and i think you niners fans will see what I am talking about. Ok to good move by the niners, but pending how you are going to use him.

Ross is older now (29 i think), but he has good ballskills and has become pretty good in run support. BBD or someone else in the giants forum described it correctly: he is a great corner when covering the #2 WR and not in the slot. Not real fast or quick, but he is adequate in both. I HATE HOW HE DOESN'T EVER TAKE READ STEPS AND LETS THE WR EAT UP HIS CUSHION! I am not sure which he is better in, man off or on, but he is a man corner and not too good in zone. Often injured as well. I really liked him in his rookie and 2nd season but he never lived up or progressed to what we thought he could be after that. Overpaid for sure and I hope you guys don't think he's a #1 CB because Andre Johnson will beast him.

Devin Thomas is a high character guy and team player. He is actually a pretty good receiver and probably smart enough for any system if he could understand ours without playing much. Fast and agile, good enough special teams hitter, but he can break the double team bump as well as anyone on the giants ive seen since David Tyree who went to the pro bowl for it. Good move by the Bears IMO.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:

Last edited by BaLLiN : 03-29-2012 at 03:26 PM.
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 03:14 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yes, we were already aware Aaron Ross signed with the Jaguars a while ago.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 03:25 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN View Post
i dont remember anyone mentioning this or seeing this myself but former Giant's first round pick and starting cornerback signed with the Jaguars for 3 years and 15.3 million.

ESPN report

IMO thats too much, but he did play pretty damn well in the superbowl and at times in the season he was very good. He just is terrible in the slot.

So the Giants lost:

Brandon Jacobs
Mario Manningham
Aaron Ross
Devin Thomas

Gained:
Martellus Bennet

FML...
He's going to stay healthy and be a great outside corner for them. That's how this story plays out.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Old 03-29-2012, 03:35 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
There were also a bunch of reports that the Cardinals didn't want to give up what they did for Kolb last year...

They're probably just posturing, but the Eagles, once again, find themselves in a position where they can wait it out until they get what they want. Not saying the Tits are gonna get bent over backwards like the Cards did last year, a conditional third is a great price for Asante, but don't expect the Eagles to cave in and change their demands, they never do it. It may take a while, but someone will trade for him, despite his age, he is too talented for a team not to be willing to give up a third rounder for him.
He's going to get released or you can keep him.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 04:49 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
He's going to stay healthy and be a great outside corner for them. That's how this story plays out.
Oh yeah, you guys just have the worst luck.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 06:22 PM    (permalink
GaMeTiMe
Veteran

GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I agree that they probably won't budge off their price of a conditional 3rd but I don't think it's a good bet that someone eventually trades for him. Tennessee and Detroit have already pretty much been crossed off and there's really not a team off the top of my head that needs a starting CB at that age and price. Maybe they can talk to their buddies in Cleveland and move him there if he definitely re-structures, but that's really the only fit left that I can think of. He very well just may be cut.
GaMeTiMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 08:07 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Oh yeah, you guys just have the worst luck.
Clearly, otherwise the giants would've gone 11-5 in the regular season before winning the superbowl...

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-30-2012, 08:14 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Giants fans have no right to complain and Reese does this almost every year. No FML needed at all.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 08:20 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Why anyone would give up a third for a ******, zone trail CB who hasn't made a form tackle in 5 years is beyond my level of understanding. But then again, so was the Kolb trade.

Oh my god, I think I just realized something...

=

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 08:22 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't do deals with the Eagles. More of the NFL should have learned this by now.
Old 03-30-2012, 08:24 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
yes. asante samuel is the most overrated cornerback i've ever seen on this board. he's deltha o'neal.
Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa....whoa...

Asante may be overrated, but that is too far.
Old 03-30-2012, 08:31 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
yes. asante samuel is the most overrated cornerback i've ever seen on this board. he's deltha o'neal.
On this board? It's everywhere.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-30-2012, 08:44 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

But he's sooooo good at jumping the routezzzzzzzzzzz.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-30-2012, 10:27 AM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
As somebody who has seen Deltha O'Neal and Asante Samuel on my team at one point, I have to say that comparison is truly terrible. Asante >>>>>>>> Deltha O'Neal. Asante for all his faults is a great zone cornerback, and has the best ball skills of any DB outside of Woodson, Revis, and Reed. He gets so much hate because he sucks at tackling that he is actually underrated.
cmarq83 is offline   Reply With Quote