Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-28-2012, 03:42 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Then sell your decks but your good ones. Get one idea and build on that idea... Like Toxin for me or my Schrodingers Cat that beefs up my others.

Your scarab idea is good but it takes too much to make it work
Old 03-28-2012, 03:47 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I actually think I have a great idea for a deck for you. PM me we can work it out
Old 03-28-2012, 03:57 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's my obsession with mitosis. Such an awesome spell for tricky creatures like the scarab and lycans. But there's too many pieces and/or colors and the mana is difficult. Green blue with that little pumpable green creature is what it will be, in the end.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 05:17 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not looking good so far. I'll mess around with it later, but it looks like you owe me the coin it cost to build.

Also, momentum (creatures and the Titan weapon) was carrying right over my dimensional shield, as I though it should. I have no idea why that wasn't the case when we were doing head to head matches. The Titan should have allowed my scarabs to bypass the shield.

Anywho . . . I'm heading home and will check in if I'm online later.

Old 03-28-2012, 05:28 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Titan's momentum is only for Titan.

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 11:45 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
All-Pro

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Never having played magic, what is a good pillar to attack card ratio?
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 11:46 PM    (permalink
Job Reborn
Pro Bowler

Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

about 30%.
Job Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 12:00 AM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
All-Pro

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job Reborn View Post
about 30%.
Word. Is a life water deck stupid? Should I go with one of those crazy elements like aether or time etc?
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 12:17 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Time has card draw, which is a big advantage. It also has a little of everything built in, as well. But they really do have something cool built into each type.

Old 03-29-2012, 08:34 AM    (permalink
Job Reborn
Pro Bowler

Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
Word. Is a life water deck stupid? Should I go with one of those crazy elements like aether or time etc?
I don't think any mark or mark combo really is stupid, you can do something nice with pretty much anything.
Job Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 08:46 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
What I told Elvis earlier is really the way to build. But basically pick a starting deck you like, Play the level 0/1 a couple times and see what you use/ dont

Go to the deck manager and pull out the cards you don't use and make your deck 30 cards.

Then pick what you want your deck to be based around and start building towards that. For example: Time has Toxins or Scarabs, Death uses Poison.
Old 03-29-2012, 01:23 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So far my decks have been in order

6x Purple Dragon, 6x Abomination, 6x Anti-Matter, 12x Entropy Pillars(Entropy Mark)

6x Graboid, 6x Shreiker, 1 Short Sword, 17x Earth Pillar(Earth Mark)

6x Phase Dragon, 6x Anti-Matter, 6x Parrallel Universe, 12x Entropy Pendulum(Aether Mark)

and as of right now I'm using

6x Pharaoh, 1x Eternity, 3x Golden Hourglass, 2x Earth Pillars, 18x Time Factory(Time Mark)

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 10:07 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

I have a deck together that I like and seems to work well, if a little slow to start. I'm around through the day if anyone wants a crack at it.

Old 03-30-2012, 10:41 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
I have a deck together that I like and seems to work well, if a little slow to start. I'm around through the day if anyone wants a crack at it.
I killed my Toxin and Spark deck... Working on that giant F-U Deck.
It should be ready soon if you want to play
Old 03-30-2012, 11:08 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Sure, let me know when. I'm exhausted and doing next to no work today.

Old 03-30-2012, 11:10 AM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
I killed my Toxin and Spark deck... Working on that giant F-U Deck.
It should be ready soon if you want to play
I hate you
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 11:10 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
Sure, let me know when. I'm exhausted and doing next to no work today.
Haha that is exactly my excuse.
Old 03-30-2012, 11:11 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by StripedWalrus View Post
I hate you
Why dost thou hate me
Old 03-30-2012, 11:15 AM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Why dost thou hate me
Is your name ImBrotherCain on the magic knockoff?
Old 03-30-2012, 11:16 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Yes sir... But we both have to place the challenge at the same time
Old 03-30-2012, 11:17 AM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Yes sir... But we both have to place the challenge at the same time
that is balderdash!
Old 03-30-2012, 11:18 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by StripedWalrus View Post
that is balderdash!
Lol give me one second... Let me finish the game and I will send a challenge.

Whats your name?
Old 03-30-2012, 11:19 AM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Lol give me one second... Let me finish the game and I will send a challenge.

Whats your name?
stripedwalrus
Old 03-30-2012, 11:19 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Ill post here when i send the challenge
Old 03-30-2012, 11:20 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Challenge sent