Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-31-2012, 11:27 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
How the **** did Derrick Favors go 0-13, Mexican?
Failed tip-ins and settling for jump shots. Neither of them could go body to body with Cousins or Thompson inside, but at least Jefferson is more skilled and was getting the benefit of EVERY SINGLE TOUCH FOUL.
Old 03-31-2012, 11:34 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Klay Thompson is awesome

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 11:39 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Klay Thompson is pretty damn awesome, and so fitting that he went to the Warriors. They'll forever be a team full of scorers that don't play defense and meddle in mediocrity for all eternity.
Old 03-31-2012, 11:39 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If anyone wants access to League Pass PM me.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 12:04 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LeBron is a douche. But I love LeBron, so if that makes me a douchebag, so be it. Cuz LeBron is awesome and if he was on your team like he is on mine, you would love him too. But I am still a Wade guy myself.
Old 03-31-2012, 12:14 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodapoop View Post
LeBron is a douche. But I love LeBron, so if that makes me a douchebag, so be it. Cuz LeBron is awesome and if he was on your team like he is on mine, you would love him too. But I am still a Wade guy myself.
Meh, I would still think Lebron was a douche if he played for the lakers. I'd welcome him to play for them...but he'd still be a douche.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 12:16 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Such as??????
I knew a few girls who dated him in high school, and at a personal level, he's even more full of himself than he comes off in the media.

He's also a horrible tipper. I was a bartender for a few years in college at Akron and LeBron would run a tab of 100-200 dollars and tip 5% (for food, I never saw him drink alcohol). He would make bizarre requests like for people to cut his food for him.

He's always acted like he was above everyone else.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 04:35 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kobe is shooting 2-20... 10 f***ing percent!

EDIT: I digress... Kobe won the game..

Last edited by soybean : 03-31-2012 at 04:47 PM.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 10:50 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

eat it metsox! you can't handle the Johan
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 11:53 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

probasketballtalk are such Knick haters. I can't stand them. All they do is rip on the Knicks, and when the Knicks do well they stay silent. **** you Kurt Huelin.

Hopefully Stat can get healthy in time for the playoffs, so we can take a dump on everyone and shut everyone up.

Knicks>>>>
Old 04-01-2012, 11:55 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
eat it metsox! you can't handle the Johan
After a huge performance/game, this team is a guaranteed blowout.
Old 04-01-2012, 12:01 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh and btw, Tyson Chandler was worth every penny. Love that guy.

With Stat going down though, we have NO depth in the middle, so unless he can come back for the playoffs we're in big doo doo.
Old 04-01-2012, 12:02 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

BBD's little brother, get off his account already.
Old 04-01-2012, 12:05 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Oh come on! He was worth every penny, he's been great for the Knicks this year. That's not even a homer statement.

And we're 9-2 since Woodson took over as coach, and since Woodson has taken over, we've fielded the best defense in the league over this 11 game stretch.

*Bart Scott voice* We're a good basketball team!
Old 04-01-2012, 12:10 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Do they really have the best defense in the league in the last 11 games? Is there some stat that backs that up, or is it just one of your ridiculous claims haha.

Seriously, I do want to know if that's true because it would be pretty incredible for Woodson.
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 12:12 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
Do they really have the best defense in the league in the last 11 games? Is there some stat that backs that up, or is it just one of your ridiculous claims haha.

Seriously, I do want to know if that's true because it would be pretty incredible for Woodson.
It was stated on MSG. The Sixers have averaged something like 87 ppg for their opponents on the season, the Knicks have averaged 86 ppg under Mike Woodson.
Old 04-01-2012, 12:14 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

You hear that noise? That's Chicago trembling in fear. We're coming for you Chicago!
Old 04-01-2012, 12:15 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
It was stated on MSG. The Sixers have averaged something like 87 ppg for their opponents on the season, the Knicks have averaged 86 ppg under Mike Woodson.
Pretty impressive. As a side, that doesn't mean they have the best defense in the last 11 games because someone in the last 11 could be avg. less than 86 ppg against, it just means in the last 11 they've had a better scoring D than the best D all season.

Still, impressive. How many of the 11 has Stat played in? I would guess the defense drops slightly when he's back in the lineup.
Old 04-01-2012, 12:18 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
Pretty impressive. As a side, that doesn't mean they have the best defense in the last 11 games because someone in the last 11 could be avg. less than 86 ppg against, it just means in the last 11 they've had a better scoring D than the best D all season.

Still, impressive. How many of the 11 has Stat played in? I would guess the defense drops slightly when he's back in the lineup.
I think he's played in about 8 of those games. I'm maybe off a game or so but he's played the majority of those games.

Stat can be a decent help defender when he gives a damn. Tyson Chandler has really made a huge difference. And Melo is actually a good defender when he wants to be. And Shump is a stud defender.

And Jeffries is a good help defender. We have good pieces on defense, but it's really all Chandler in the middle. Without him in the middle, our defense drops off significantly. His size and intensity makes a huge difference.
Old 04-01-2012, 12:49 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

Bulls without Rose makes me sad panda. They are just so dysfunctional on offense. Great at moving the ball, but no one that can execute.

I don't see anyway we win today, just no one on their game and Durantula/Westbrook are orgasmic. We are probably gonna lose by 10-12.
Old 04-01-2012, 01:10 PM    (permalink
MidwayMonster31
Pro Bowler

MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wasn't expecting much out of this one either. At least they can try and get Boozer involved more.
Old 04-01-2012, 01:31 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

damn. bulls are getting raped. I barely remember the thunder missing a shot in the third quarter.
Old 04-01-2012, 01:48 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Thunder are sodomizing the bulls. Russ just took a dump on Asik.
Old 04-01-2012, 01:48 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Thunder are sodomizing the bulls. Russ just took a dump on Asik.
That was a massive dunk.
Old 04-01-2012, 04:17 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

Man... is this suppose to be the Heat team that's suppose to steam roll teams all the way to the finals?

I know it's not the playoffs yet and they could sure as hell turn it on on the playoffs but they haven't looked that good lately.

Whereas OKC has looked amazing.

EDIT: Also, I use to hate him but Rondo is legit and at times is the only one on boston that seems like he cares.

Last edited by soybean : 04-01-2012 at 04:38 PM.