Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 03-26-2012, 02:14 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Offer me trades! If Jeter is my starting SS opening day, someone will die.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 02:19 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Though I am not looking to formally trade him, Prince is on the table for a deal. If you want him, PM me and we will talk.
Old 03-29-2012, 10:37 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't say I understand the pending trade ... what's the motivation to make this? haha
Old 03-29-2012, 11:01 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
I can't say I understand the pending trade ... what's the motivation to make this? haha

Leagues without trades are boring.
Old 03-29-2012, 11:38 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
Leagues without trades are boring.
I love trading. I just found it to be a strange trade. Lots of similar players being exchanged.
Old 03-29-2012, 11:59 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I love trading. I just found it to be a strange trade. Lots of similar players being exchanged.

The sign of a good, fair deal! Haha. I actually meant to have Bourn in there instead of Pence as asdf and I discussed. We had gone back and forth on putting Pence or Bruce in the deal (in addition to Bourn), but my mind was just mush at that point, so I made the mistake of giving him both with no Bourn.

After the deal, I'm looking at:

C- Santana
1B- Hosmer
2B- Ackley
SS- Tulo
3B- Moustakas
IF- Ike
OF- Stanton
OF- Duda
OF- Bourn
OF- Crawford (Trumbo until CC's healthy)
Util- Mourneau/Encarnacion

SPs: Felix, Lincecum, Wainwright, Garza, Liriano, Holland

I can dig it.
Old 03-29-2012, 12:10 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Well, I think one side gets a better end of the deal, but I'm not considering vetoing it.
Old 03-30-2012, 01:01 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Youk and A Rod are on the block. I'd like a top 15 player for both, or just an equal value starting pitcher or shortstop.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 09:50 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Jesus, how long does it take a trade to go through?
Old 03-31-2012, 12:18 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Do any of you know a good, free program that can track your team during the draft and total stat categories and stuff?
Old 03-31-2012, 01:21 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Do any of you know a good, free program that can track your team during the draft and total stat categories and stuff?
ESPN's draft tracks it as you make picks in a live draft.
Old 03-31-2012, 03:18 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

David Wright for Betancourt is utterly ridiculous. Come on!

If this kind of **** doesn't get vetoed, then I think I've picked the wrong league.

What the **** is your rationale, Hines? You could have gotten any closer in baseball for Wright and you trade him for the 15th best one without even asking if anyone else would give you someone better?

Last edited by Xiomera : 03-31-2012 at 03:22 PM.
Xiomera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 03:24 PM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
David Wright for Betancourt is utterly ridiculous. Come on!

If this kind of **** doesn't get vetoed, then I think I've picked the wrong league.

What the **** is your rationale, Hines? You could have gotten any closer in baseball for Wright and you trade him for the 15th best one without even asking if anyone else would give you someone better?
Agreed. That is horrific.

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 04:47 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Wright sucks bros.
Old 03-31-2012, 04:57 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Wright sucks bros.
If you believed that, you wouldn't be trading for him. Wright was a late 3rd round pick in this league. Betancourt went in the 15th.

I don't make a point of calling bull **** on many trades, but this one is outlandish.
Old 03-31-2012, 05:03 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Quote:
If you believed that, you wouldn't be trading for him. Wright was a late 3rd round pick in this league. Betancourt went in the 15th.

I don't make a point of calling bull **** on many trades, but this one is outlandish.

He sucks less than Edwin Encarnacion and Mike Moustakas.
Old 03-31-2012, 05:12 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I actually modeled my money league off of this one....I loved the idea of eliminating wins.

If I post my roster, will anyone be up to do some analysis? My baseball knowledge is average at best and figuring out where I should improve would be fantastic.
Old 03-31-2012, 05:23 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
He sucks less than Edwin Encarnacion and Mike Moustakas.
OK, whatever your stated of opinion of him, you're ripping Hines off at an intolerable level.
Old 03-31-2012, 06:13 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

What say you Hines?
Old 03-31-2012, 06:33 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
What say you Hines?
He's oblivious. I'm surprised he hasn't offered his entire team to Brodeur for McCutcheon.
Old 03-31-2012, 09:33 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, this is ******* absurd.
mqtirishfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 01:03 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I honestly was the one who sent and initiated the talks. Is he screwing me over? Yes, I do believe so. I just need pitching bad. I told everyone that everyone on my team was for sale. No one offered me a trade except for the very select few about Prince. I needed pitching and was willing to do that. If you guys want it more fair, then sure.

And by the way, I have never sent an offer Broddy's way for Cutch.
Old 04-02-2012, 01:21 AM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's unfair for the rest of us if ATL gets a player like Wright for scraps, though. He's basically being given a gift in that trade.
mqtirishfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 11:52 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
I honestly was the one who sent and initiated the talks. Is he screwing me over? Yes, I do believe so. I just need pitching bad. I told everyone that everyone on my team was for sale. No one offered me a trade except for the very select few about Prince. I needed pitching and was willing to do that. If you guys want it more fair, then sure.

And by the way, I have never sent an offer Broddy's way for Cutch.
Hines, you admit you proposed a deal knowing you were being ripped off?

How can any one of us accept that? It ***** with the competitive balance of the league. Just because we're not knocking down your door offering you trades (it's PRESEASON, mind you), doesn't mean you are permitted to panic and do stupid **** like this. Why are you even in a fantasy league if you're admittedly sabotaging your own attempts to win?
Old 04-02-2012, 11:55 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

I think he was more less referring to positional value to his team at this point. While Wright's obviously more valuable (let's not act like I'm getting Miggy here though, he needs Bentancourt moreso than Wright. It's cool though, hopefully we can work something out.