Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 04-01-2012, 11:55 AM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Rob ran some unique coverages on Cruz last year. He brought the safety down and played inside/outside on Cruz in the slot with the safety defending the left side and the CB defending the right, so Cruz couldn't get free in the middle of the field on his option routes. And he took the SS and played him High.

The problem with that was Cruz was fast and strong enough to break through downfield and beat the double jam, plus it since the SS shaded towards Nicks you pretty much had zero coverage on Cruz and Mario downfield on the other end.

But now with Carr, I'm curious to see if he'll modify this coverage so that the High SS shades towards Cruz + 3rd WR's side and leaves Carr 1 on 1 with Nicks on the other side. That might work if Carr can hold up.

It would also put pressure on the TE to get open on the ILBs, but with Lee and Carter out there I think you can trust your LB coverage a lot more in the middle of the field.

Of course, this put's a lot of stress on the front 4 to get to the qb, but the coverage scheme on paper could work as long as that front 4 can generate decent pressure and Carr can hold up.
I was about to say, all of this is a moot point if our pass rush isn't significantly better which needs to be our main focus in the draft. Carr can become a perennial all-pro and it won't matter if Eli is allowed to take a nap in the pocket on every play like he has in pretty much every Cowboys-Giants game of recent memory.

That said, our coverage does look to be significantly improved so I don't think it will be as easy for Eli. The guys he routinely picks on aren't here anymore. Carr is an upgrade over Newman at this point in Newman's career, a healthy Jenkins hopefully should be an upgrade over himself last year where he was playing at 75% if that the entire year. Bruce Carter and Dan Connor are night and day upgrades over Brooking and Bradie at this point in their respective careers, and Sean Lee should only be better as well. Pool is an upgrade athletically over Elam, we'll see if he's an upgrade in play on the field. Also, any CB we draft should be an upgrade over Ball at the 4th CB spot.

One major problem with this defense is that they don't create turnovers, and hopefully the improved athleticism fixes that. It really can't get worse. Elam touched the ball once all season.. as a starting safety in the NFL. One forced fumble and he recovered it himself. No INT's, and not even a pass break-up. I know that INT's aren't everything but with high powered offenses now especially the Giants led by Eli, a turnover could be the difference. Over the last 7 weeks of the season the Cowboys had one interception.. which was by Sean Lee on a screwed up screen pass in the first game against the Giants. 1 in the last 7 games and it was by an ILB? That's pathetic. It can only get better... at least I hope lol.

So there is no doubt in my mind as long as we get some pass rushing help in the draft the Cowboys defense should be significantly better and more athletic. Like you said though, Carr on Cruz in the slot would make no sense. Carr is a good player so I doubt he would get eaten alive, but not having him on Nicks on the outside 90% of the time really makes no sense.

Last edited by CDCB14 : 04-01-2012 at 12:00 PM.
CDCB14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 11:58 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDCB14 View Post
I was about to say, all of this is a moot point if our pass rush isn't significantly better which needs to be our main focus in the draft. Carr can become a perennial all-pro and it won't matter if Eli is allowed to take a nap in the pocket on every play like he has in pretty much every Cowboys-Giants game of recent memory.

That said, our coverage does look to be significantly improved so I don't think it will be as easy for Eli. The guys he routinely picks on aren't here anymore. Carr is an upgrade over Newman at this point in Newman's career, a healthy Jenkins hopefully should be an upgrade over himself last year where he was playing at 75% if that the entire year. Bruce Carter and Dan Connor are night and day upgrades over Brooking and Bradie at this point in their respective careers, and Sean Lee should only be better as well. Pool is an upgrade athletically over Elam, we'll see if he's an upgrade in play on the field. Also, any CB we draft should be an upgrade over Ball at the 4th CB spot.

So there is no doubt in my mind as long as we get some pass rushing help in the draft the Cowboys defense should be significantly better and more athletic. Like you said though, Carr on Cruz in the slot would make no sense. Carr is a good player so I doubt he would get eaten alive, but not having him on Nicks on the outside 90% of the time really makes no sense.
So are the Cowboys going pass rusher or CB in the 1st? I really don't know what they do in the 1st, they can go in a lot of directions. Mark Barron is moving up draft charts, but I'm not a huge Barron fan. It does fit a need though.
Old 04-01-2012, 12:18 PM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
So are the Cowboys going pass rusher or CB in the 1st? I really don't know what they do in the 1st, they can go in a lot of directions. Mark Barron is moving up draft charts, but I'm not a huge Barron fan. It does fit a need though.
I am in the minority that likes Barron, even if at 14. I know people complain about picking positions like C, OG, S, and ILB that high, but eventually you need to get a good player in there. That is why I am one of the biggest Barron and DeCastro supporters. DeCastro probably isn't happening with the Livings and Bernadeau signings (even though I would still pick him) so he is out of the picture. We haven't had a legit safety since Darren Woodson (Roy Williams went into depression after getting dumped by Kelly Rowland and fell of the earth, feel bad for the dude) so why not finally get one? Barron isn't going to be Ed Reed or Eric Berry but he is an impressive physical presence who would bring stability to the back end. He's a good football player. It isn't sexy, but i'd be fine with the pick.

As for cornerback vs. pass rusher, it really is a weird dilemma. The thing is there are no pass rushers without any question marks and the Cowboys need to hit on this draft. After the (hopefully) successful free agency the Cowboys just had, if this draft is a success they should be a contender for a while. I wouldn't want to risk picking a Brockers/Coples/Poe etc. who all have considerable bust potential when there are other prospects who may not have as good of a chance to "boom" but you know they probably won't bust either. That's my view on pass rusher.

For cornerback, again it's weird because Jenkins is in the last year of his contract. He's only 27 and has shown the potential to be a pro-bowl player and showed his toughness this year, but also had a horrible 2010. I don't think he's injury prone at all so don't count me in that group, he's missed 6 games in 4 years in the NFL and his shoulder injury this year was just a freak thing that can happen to anybody. Now, I like him better than Janoris Jenkins, Dre Kirkpatick, and Stephon Gilmore, but to re-sign Jenkins if he has a good season will probably cost $40+ million, while drafting a CB at 14 would only cost about $10 million with the rookie wage scale. With just over $75 million between Carr and Scandrick I don't know how much you can give Jenkins and spend at the cornerback position. Jenkins' agent Drew Rosenhaus has approached the Cowboys about a contract extension at the NFL owners meetings, but you can bet he will want similar to what Brandon Carr wanted and I doubt the Cowboys can afford that and they may not even want to pay that. Garrett said he likes Jenkins and wants him to be a part of the future of the team so we'll see.

Add all of that up and it really is an odd situation. I think the draft will put the writing on the wall for Jenkins. If we draft a CB in the top two rounds then he is probably gone, but if we take one in the 3rd round or later the Cowboys will probably try to get an extension done with him during training camp or the beginning of the season. I like Jenkins and hope we re-sign him, so I would prefer Barron or pass rusher because i've accepted DeCastro isn't happening, but we are in no man's land as far as pass rushers go so it's going to be interesting come draft day.

Last edited by CDCB14 : 04-01-2012 at 12:22 PM.
Old 04-01-2012, 12:24 PM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That's the million dollar question. Honestly, there are about a dozen different directions we could go in the 1st. Just on defense alone, I'd say everything besides ILB is in play. It would make sense to just stick to their board and select defensive BPA at 14, but Jerry also has a history of moving around so who knows?

Although Barron does seem to be the hot name atm.
TheFinisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 12:31 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hearing Barron speak in interviews, he sounds like a total idiot.
Old 04-01-2012, 12:34 PM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Your point? 75% of NFL players sound stupid. Have you heard Chris Johnson? What about Emmitt Smith? It's sad.
Old 04-01-2012, 12:34 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All those Alabama players scare me. They're like USC players under Carrol, most of them get over drafted and disappoint in the Pros.

They're well coached and seem like overachievers in college. Some are still studs, don't get me wrong, but outside of Richardson I don't see any of the rest of these Bama guys as 1st round guys.
Old 04-01-2012, 12:40 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
SEC! - sorry couldn't resist guys I'm only teasing :)

AGREED BBD. Players from USC/bama tend to be MUCH more "pro-ready" but wysiwyg (what you see is what you get). Certainly still valuable to draft the prospect and not the program but I'll agree with that none of the 'Bama prospects should be 1st rounders especially mid-first aside from Richardson.

Barron is a hot prospect and certainly performed up to snuff at his pro-day. Our direction really depends on how our coaching staff wants to proceed at positions. Rob, Jason, and Jerry all stated that they want increase pass rush (from both the defensive line and OLB) in addition to upgrading our corners.

I'd agree with Finisher here and say I wouldn't be shocked to see any position taken on defense aside from most likely ILB.

I'm clearly not a fan of Barron at 14 although with a trade-down wouldn't be adverse as his value IMHO matches up with late-1st given his flaws. Right now in my mind based on what has been said I'd imagine the favorites for 14 would be Ingram or Cox/Brockers/Poe. I'd also keep an eye out for someone like Mercilus as well to come in like Aldon Smith did (situational pass-rusher until he develops a knack for the run game).
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 12:43 PM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

Quote:
All those Alabama players scare me. They're like USC players under Carrol, most of them get over drafted and disappoint in the Pros.

They're well coached and seem like overachievers in college. Some are still studs, don't get me wrong, but outside of Richardson I don't see any of the rest of these Bama guys as 1st round guys.
Thank you! I'd plus rep you if I could lol. I think every guy outside of Richardson and Barron are overrated. Barron is what he is, a good football player who is a mid-late 1st round safety, and we know about Richardson. Hightower is ok too, and since we signed Connor I stopped paying attention to him so I won't talk about him.

But yes, Kirkpatrick and Upshaw are significantly overrated in my opinion, especially Upshaw. Kirkpatrick should be a good #2 in the NFL, but I remember when he was being mocked as high as 7 to the Jaguars and laughed. You need to judge these guys with a grain of salt because of the supporting cast these guys play with. I like Kirkpatrick, but he really should be a mid 20's type pick. Having no clear #2 behind Claiborne along with his height really overrates him.

For Upshaw, I really don't see what is special with this guy. Not even close to athletic enough to be an impact player in the NFL in my opinion, and I know I am not alone in that thought. I see a 3rd round player. He's really just a less athletic and shorter Anthony Spencer. He's going to get swallowed by OT's and he would look like a fool dropping in coverage. I've said before, put him on some average D1 team instead of Alabama and he is a 3rd-4th round pick.

As far as serious prospects go though, watch out for their ILB's Nico Johnson and C.J. Mosley. Those two are STUDS.

Last edited by CDCB14 : 04-01-2012 at 12:46 PM.
Old 04-01-2012, 02:49 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Your point? 75% of NFL players sound stupid. Have you heard Chris Johnson? What about Emmitt Smith? It's sad.
And what's your point? Those guys are idiots and played the easiest position to play as a dumb person in the NFL. You can't have idiots reading routes and trying to decipher what the quarterback is doing as your last line of defense.
Old 04-01-2012, 04:04 PM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

Quote:
And what's your point? Those guys are idiots and played the easiest position to play as a dumb person in the NFL. You can't have idiots reading routes and trying to decipher what the quarterback is doing as your last line of defense.
Wait... your trying to say that would affect Barron's play? He has a 1st round grade and was coached by Saban. You think he is going to come into the NFL and just suck because he sounds dumb in interviews?

Lol that is worse than me believing in curses. At least the curses have some validity.
Old 04-01-2012, 04:36 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Thank you! I'd plus rep you if I could lol. I think every guy outside of Richardson and Barron are overrated. Barron is what he is, a good football player who is a mid-late 1st round safety, and we know about Richardson. Hightower is ok too, and since we signed Connor I stopped paying attention to him so I won't talk about him.

But yes, Kirkpatrick and Upshaw are significantly overrated in my opinion, especially Upshaw. Kirkpatrick should be a good #2 in the NFL, but I remember when he was being mocked as high as 7 to the Jaguars and laughed. You need to judge these guys with a grain of salt because of the supporting cast these guys play with. I like Kirkpatrick, but he really should be a mid 20's type pick. Having no clear #2 behind Claiborne along with his height really overrates him.

For Upshaw, I really don't see what is special with this guy. Not even close to athletic enough to be an impact player in the NFL in my opinion, and I know I am not alone in that thought. I see a 3rd round player. He's really just a less athletic and shorter Anthony Spencer. He's going to get swallowed by OT's and he would look like a fool dropping in coverage. I've said before, put him on some average D1 team instead of Alabama and he is a 3rd-4th round pick.

As far as serious prospects go though, watch out for their ILB's Nico Johnson and C.J. Mosley. Those two are STUDS.
You do realize that BBD considers Barron a part of that overrated group, right?

I feel like I should neg rep you just for thinking he was on the same page as you. lol.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 05:54 PM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
You do realize that BBD considers Barron a part of that overrated group, right?

I feel like I should neg rep you just for thinking he was on the same page as you. lol.
We are completely on the same page, and I understand that he said "everyone but richardson," and his main focus was Upshaw which I agree with completely. He may not like Barron and I do but we agree on everything else. Your just mad cause BBD likes me more than you lol.

I think you should take a week off from posting D-Unit, you really have been embarrassing yourself lately.
Old 04-01-2012, 06:48 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Becoming a chore to have to read past you two acting like twelve year old girls in every thread. We all come here to discuss and analyze 'Boys news and draft talk.

Can you PLEASE for the rest of us, who actually want to participate in discussions, take this to PM?
Old 04-01-2012, 07:47 PM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A few quick items.

http://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2012/...ruz-no-dancing

This is great, I love everything about Brandon Carr. That might be my next jersey purchase.

Rob Ryan is having lap band surgery. Good for him, fat butt needs to lose some weight.

Signature courtesy of BoneKrusher
leroyisgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 11:54 AM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pretty good stuff on Gilmore. Any one else ready to drink the koolaid?

http://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2012/...er-kirkpatrick

-Douglas MacArthur
Macarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 12:23 PM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macarthur View Post

I like Gilmore, but what I've read on him is that he was mainly in a zone defense though. Very fluid and great size though.

Old 04-02-2012, 12:36 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I wouldn't be mad at the pick if it happened. You can never have too many good corners.

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 01:27 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

From the looks of our "Your Cowboys Mocks" thread, there definitely seems like a lot of Cowboys fans riding that train. Personally, I'm not quite there. He had a down year. We need MOTH to give us the real deal on Gilmore.

That said, Gilmore ahead of Kirkpatrick at CB is a thought I'm more comfortable with. I've just completely soured myself on Dre.

Last edited by D-Unit : 04-02-2012 at 01:30 PM.
Old 04-02-2012, 07:35 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Quote:
From the looks of our "Your Cowboys Mocks" thread, there definitely seems like a lot of Cowboys fans riding that train. Personally, I'm not quite there. He had a down year. We need MOTH to give us the real deal on Gilmore.

That said, Gilmore ahead of Kirkpatrick at CB is a thought I'm more comfortable with. I've just completely soured myself on Dre.
Agreed. The idea of Kirkpatrick as the #2 CB made me sad for this draft class. Never liked him especially as a mid-1st pick -_-

My favorite targets are still DeCastro/Ingram/Cox at 14. Trading down makes a ton of sense this year judging by the amount of talent between 20-64.
Old 04-03-2012, 12:47 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE WITH THIS. Wooooo!!!

Old 04-03-2012, 12:48 PM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

Quote:
ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE WITH THIS. Wooooo!!!

Is there a difference that I am missing...?
Old 04-03-2012, 12:56 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LOL. Yes the white things on his arms.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 01:13 PM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Yes, several subtle differences. Take a look at the collar, sleeves, belt, texture of the pants, etc. I like them, it's a nice subtle change to the best uniform in the NFL.

Old 04-03-2012, 01:19 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
So clean and sexy. I'm glad they didn't flip it out since the Cowboys have one of the best uniforms in the league. I don't know if there is the stripe on the side of the leg. I hope they didn't get rid of that. They did something weird with the collar. Maybe it's just the way they took the pic and the all effects they put on it, but it is DAMN nice!