Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 04-04-2012, 03:07 AM    (permalink
ChiFan24
2011 SWDC Mock Draft Champ
Pro Bowler

ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm starting to question peoples' understanding of "100%."
Old 04-04-2012, 03:23 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiFan24 View Post
I'm starting to question peoples' understanding of "100%."
Connecting the word 'absolutely' to anything draft related always seems highly questionable to me given that everything to do with the draft is purely speculative.
Old 04-04-2012, 03:23 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

edit double post

Last edited by TACKLE : 04-04-2012 at 03:58 AM.
TACKLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 03:48 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd guarantee Floyd in the top 10 if Blackmon goes Top 5.
And let it be known I like Floyd more.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 04:56 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
I'd guarantee Floyd in the top 10 if Blackmon goes Top 5.
And let it be known I like Floyd more.
Then, you aren't concerned about his drinking problems in the past. I don't doubt his talent but he isn't guaranteed to go top 10, in fact there are only 6 prospects who have received an elite rating in this year's draft when you also factor in character issues. Luck, RG111, Kalil, Richardson, Claiborne and Blackmon. After these 6, nobody is assured of anything because the tier 2 group is pretty large.
Old 04-04-2012, 05:09 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
Then, you aren't concerned about his drinking problems in the past. I don't doubt his talent but he isn't guaranteed to go top 10, in fact there are only 6 prospects who have received an elite rating in this year's draft when you also factor in character issues. Luck, RG111, Kalil, Richardson, Claiborne and Blackmon. After these 6, nobody is assured of anything because the tier 2 group is pretty large.
If there's a "character concern" I'm least worried about is a DUI. As far as Him being in the top 10, tats completely dictated by where Blackmon goes. If he's top 5 then someone will grab Floyd before #11.

But that might just be me.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 05:15 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
If there's a "character concern" I'm least worried about is a DUI. As far as Him being in the top 10, tats completely dictated by where Blackmon goes. If he's top 5 then someone will grab Floyd before #11.

But that might just be me.
Floyd has a serious drinking problems in the past not just 1 DUI, I don't have NFL access to his history but that is what I have heard. Teams will be checking him out closely and some won't have him on their boards, but I agree the difference between him and Blackmon is marginal at best.
Same for Jenkins, he is a top 10 talent but a lot of teams see him as another Pac-Man Jones and won't touch him with a ten foot pole.