Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 04-05-2012, 04:00 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

According to Tony Pauline of SI said Marvin Lewis hopes Courtney Upshaw falls to #21. I would not put too much into this last year SI said the Bengals liked Julio Jones more over A.J. Green.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 05:05 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Patriots have been checking out a ton of defensive backs (especially safeties) so it seems likely they will target one at some point. However, many of the safeties they've shown interest in are late-round/undrafted guys.
Old 04-05-2012, 05:09 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Turrible year to be looking for a safety.
Old 04-05-2012, 05:09 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
The Patriots have been checking out a ton of defensive backs (especially safeties) so it seems likely they will target one at some point. However, many of the safeties they've shown interest in are late-round/undrafted guys.
Bill Belichick won't make it out of round 2 without drafting a DB. This isn't even a rumor. It's a fact of science.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
Turrible year to be looking for a safety.
I think there are a lot of under-rated safety prospects, many of them being labeled as corners (when they clearly are not if you watched the Combine drills).

Does this class have an elite one? No. But it does have very good depth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Sims 90 View Post
According to Tony Pauline of SI said Marvin Lewis hopes Courtney Upshaw falls to #21. I would not put too much into this last year SI said the Bengals liked Julio Jones more over A.J. Green.
Rex Ryan: "Everyone knows we like Courtney Upshaw"
Old 04-05-2012, 05:11 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
Bill Belichick won't make it out of round 2 without drafting a DB. This isn't even a rumor. It's a fact of science.
I agree, although the Patriots also seem likely to target a lot of undrafted defensive backs.
Old 04-05-2012, 05:16 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I agree, although the Patriots also seem likely to target a lot of undrafted defensive backs.
Oh definitely. Belichick loves his special teamers and depth players.

Quote:
- While most have the New England Patriots selecting a pass rushing linebacker in round one we hear a smaller linebacker who can cover is just as great a need on their draft board. Could the team take a player such as Bobby Wagner at the end of round one? Its’ definitely not out of the question.
I just threw up in my mouth. Please don't do that. Is he even a 2nd day talent?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaceboy1 View Post
Tannehill is garbage yet someone will draft him in the top 15 picks. This happens every year, teams never learn.
Tannehill is a similar situation to Cam Newton, except Tannehill is a lot newer to the position. When you watch the games, you see special plays that most QBs can't even make and you see some where you wonder what is going on. His major flaw is just inexperience. He needs to learn things like how to throw a receiver open. Do I think that means he's a top 15 talent? Maybe not, but if I am a team that likes him I have to be prepared that I may have to take him top 15.

Last edited by descendency : 04-05-2012 at 05:21 PM.
descendency is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 06:02 PM    (permalink
RWills
Veteran

RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

McClellin is moving up boards, said he studies how Vrabel plays and moves
3. TE - Ben Koyak - Notre Dame
4. LB - AJ Johnson - Tennessee
5. DE - Anthony Chickillo - Miami
6. WR - Tyler Lockett - Kansas State
7. TE - Clive Walford - Miami
RWills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 06:34 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rumors that Bobby Massie is moving up the board and could go late first. Browns, Steelers, and Giants are possibilities. Eh.
Old 04-05-2012, 06:44 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWills View Post
McClellin is moving up boards, said he studies how Vrabel plays and moves
Translation: please pick me, Mr. Belichick!
Old 04-05-2012, 06:46 PM    (permalink
mancl
Rookie

mancl is a cocksman.mancl is a cocksman.mancl is a cocksman.

Packers are said to like Mc Clellin as well
mancl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 06:49 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

McClellin is bound to be a 1st round pick. We will just see how high he goes. I would not hate the pick if Jets take him a #16.

RIP themaninblack

Last edited by Pat Sims 90 : 04-05-2012 at 06:51 PM.
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 06:49 PM    (permalink
akvikefan89
Veteran

akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rumor has it that the Vikings may be interested in Matt Kalil.

www.minnesotavikingsnation.com
akvikefan89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 06:52 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cardinals are rumored to like Reiff, DeCastro and Glenn over Martin

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 06:54 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Sims 90 View Post
McClellin is bound to be a 1st round pick. We will just see how high he goes. I would not hate the pick if Jets take him a #16.
Me neither! Please do that, Jets.
Old 04-05-2012, 07:12 PM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnCandy View Post
Players that have been heavily connected to the Bears

WR

Stephen Hill
Kendall Wright
Michael Floyd

DE

Whitney Mercilus
Nick Perry
Bruce Irvin
Tim Fugger

OG

Brandon Brooks

CB

Casey Hayward
Where did the Hayward rumor come from? I havent heard that.

regoob2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 07:16 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Heyward went to Vandy therefore the Bears have interest
Don Vito is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 07:30 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

I like McClellin, but obviously a lot less than everyone else. I see him as a situational pass rusher and not a 3 down player. His value should be in the 3rd round, not the first. Then again, I was all over him when he was a 3rd round talent and many had him in the mid rounds.
Old 04-05-2012, 09:33 PM    (permalink
Big Bird
Rookie

Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Cardinals are rumored to like Reiff, DeCastro and Glenn over Martin
That's been out for a while now (at least I heard it a long time ago). They seem pretty intent on DeCastro, and he should be there.
Big Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 09:35 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Any rumors of a team(s) possibly targeting a QB? Cousins or Weeden should end up in the late 20's- 40 range.

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 11:26 PM    (permalink
JohnCandy
Veteran

JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by regoob2 View Post
Where did the Hayward rumor come from? I havent heard that.
They were talking to him at the Pro Day he mentioned in an interview with one of the Tennessee papers.

I think the Bears were at the Vandy Pro Day to see Hayward and they just said they were there for Fugger.
JohnCandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 12:04 AM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Me neither! Please do that, Jets.
Out of curiosity, what would you not want the Jets to do? Dolphins and Bills too for that matter. Figure it's interesting to get a perspective on what fans don't want their division rivals to be able to do. Probably wouldn't be a bad thread.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 01:29 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
I just threw up in my mouth. Please don't do that. Is he even a 2nd day talent?
I have a NaVorro Bowman 3-4 ILB feel when it comes to Bobby Wagner. Love him, right now.
Old 04-06-2012, 01:31 AM    (permalink
SenorGato
Pro Bowler

SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I have a NaVorro Bowman 3-4 ILB feel when it comes to Bobby Wagner. Love him, right now.
He's better than Bowman and one of the candidates to be a surprise first round pick IMO. Probably a 2nd rounder, but one of the better LBs in this draft and definitely one of the more athletic and versatile ones.
Old 04-06-2012, 01:52 AM    (permalink
Santonio10
Veteran

Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenorGato View Post
He's better than Bowman and one of the candidates to be a surprise first round pick IMO. Probably a 2nd rounder, but one of the better LBs in this draft and definitely one of the more athletic and versatile ones.
Bowman was an All-Pro last year. No one in the draft is better than him at this point.

BoneKrusher

360 GT: iiidiiiot
Go AC Gators! 7-3 (4-2)
Santonio10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 11:26 AM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Bird View Post
That's been out for a while now (at least I heard it a long time ago). They seem pretty intent on DeCastro, and he should be there.
If Floyd goes in the top 10 i think it's about even money DeCastro ends up in Seattle. Not the greatest need in the world for them but his value is pretty much of a top 5 pick.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote