Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Cincinnati Bengals Team Forum

Cincinnati Bengals Team Forum Who dey gonna discuss dem Bengals?

Old 04-06-2012, 11:51 AM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Some huge news

Crocker Cut

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...chris-crocker/
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 09:28 PM    (permalink
SC Igniter
Rookie

SC Igniter hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.SC Igniter hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Not surprised that this was done, the timing could be debated. Crocker had his day and now it's time to move on. So we have Mays as his replacement on paper, either him and Sands need to step it up. Can't recommend anyone left in FA that we should go after, although it probably makes sense to bring more bodies in. Expect us to address this in the mid rounds of the draft. No way we get a sniff at Baron as he will off the board at 17.
SC Igniter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 01:41 PM    (permalink
NotMyJob
Rookie

NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pretty happy about this, but the only safety i've even really heard of in the draft is Barron
NotMyJob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 08:12 AM    (permalink
FootballGod
Rookie

FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If we address CB in the first round then look for Clements to be moved to safety in some packages.
Old 04-09-2012, 09:54 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im probably the only person who doesnt expect a CB early.
He would get buried on the depth chart.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 01:15 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
Im probably the only person who doesnt expect a CB early.
He would get buried on the depth chart.
I dont fully expect a CB either...I am not high on Gilmore and Kirkpatrick/Jenkins have character issues that this team has been trying to avoid.
Old 04-09-2012, 05:02 PM    (permalink
NotMyJob
Rookie

NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've been wanting to see Clements at safety since he was with the niners, so that'd be cool with me.
NotMyJob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 06:08 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looks like we reached a contract extension with Zim:

http://tinyurl.com/bsl624p

Doesn't say anything about how long the extension is but this was a no brainer IMO. He should be our next head coach, although it does look like they are in talks with ML about reupping.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 01:53 AM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How has AJ Green looked so far throughout TC? I keep hearing about Megatron and Julio, but AJ could have a better year than either of those imo if Dalton gets him the ball. Should I go for AJ in my fantasy leagues?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 01:58 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

AJ is AJ.
most of the talk has been on the #2 candidates

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 08:13 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor View Post
How has AJ Green looked so far throughout TC? I keep hearing about Megatron and Julio, but AJ could have a better year than either of those imo if Dalton gets him the ball. Should I go for AJ in my fantasy leagues?
I would say yes he has looked great and I think Andy will be able to get him the ball consistently. He seems like he got a tad bit faster believe it or not. His acceleration is just off the charts. Even if Dalton doesn't make the perfect throw, he's one of those guys who just goes up and gets it like few others.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 04:28 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did anybody actually think Marvin Lewis could lead this team to back to back winning seasons and playoff births?

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 04:32 PM    (permalink
SC Igniter
Rookie

SC Igniter hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.SC Igniter hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

What a turn of events at the end. Big Ben's pick, thn the clutch throw to set up the game winning kick.

Who Dey
Old 12-23-2012, 04:53 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Sims 90 View Post
Did anybody actually think Marvin Lewis could lead this team to back to back winning seasons and playoff births?
Not me. But I'm so glad he did. I don't have a ton of confidence in this team, but I'm still so excited that we get a chance in the play offs.
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 07:36 PM    (permalink
SC Igniter
Rookie

Guys - any comments on Cook's return? I thought Robinson was doing just fine and am not sure if we lost something with taking him out last week. I expect us to get the run game going this Sunday, will be spending more time looking at our OL this week to see how he is doing.
Old 12-27-2012, 11:23 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC Igniter View Post
Guys - any comments on Cook's return? I thought Robinson was doing just fine and am not sure if we lost something with taking him out last week. I expect us to get the run game going this Sunday, will be spending more time looking at our OL this week to see how he is doing.
I felt Robinson was doing pretty good. He was doing way better than Faine...whom was just plain bad. Cook needs more time I think to get in the groove. Still, Robinson has looked better than Cook, but the coaches must see something. Maybe Robinson isnt playing that well, IDK.
Old 12-29-2012, 11:21 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How much do you think AJ Green will play in tomorrow's game?
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 10:57 AM    (permalink
SC Igniter
Rookie

Playing time will depend on how the game unfolds. If we're able to get our offense in gear, I suspect our starters will play around 3 quarters maybe less if it becomes a blow out.
Old 01-05-2013, 07:59 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Bengals do what they do best and **** a brick in the big games.

RIP themaninblack
Old 01-05-2013, 08:06 PM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mother of god. That may have been the most anemic attempt to "play" a playoff game I have ever witnessed. Here's to next year *glug*

worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave

themaninblack
hobbes2053 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 08:20 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Since the Season is over now for the Bengals. The needs going into, to the off season look like this.

Pass rushing DE, SS, RB with Speed, Coverage LB, #2 WR, RT, CB, backup QB in no particular order.

RIP themaninblack

Last edited by Pat Sims 90 : 01-05-2013 at 08:23 PM.
Old 01-05-2013, 08:29 PM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I see S, LB, WR, and speedy-RB as our most pressing needs.

worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave

themaninblack
hobbes2053 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 06:54 PM    (permalink
Clarkpba
Rookie

Clarkpba is a cocksman.Clarkpba is a cocksman.Clarkpba is a cocksman.Clarkpba is a cocksman.Clarkpba is a cocksman.

From what i could tell watching yesterdays game the huge needs are a cover safety and a athletic OLB to cover the tight end and backs out of the back field. And if there is an all around running back available that would be nice.

I'm not against keeping the law firm around since he does run good when givin the chance. He was averaging close to 6 yards a carry in that playoff game and only handed the ball 11 times. I just feel Gruden wants a more athletic guy for his offense. Oh I'd also like to see Charles get more of a chance at TE since Gresham didn't seem to want to fight for the ball. know he had tight coverage but he had the position everytime and should have made at least 6 more grabs in that game.
Clarkpba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 09:35 PM    (permalink
DaveD
Rookie

DaveD hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.DaveD hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Cinci will be the best tea next season. They need someone to help out Dalton. A playmaker. A RB, WR

or this guy :P: Many players are underrate getting into the draft. Not enough exposure or other reasons.(eg. small school) What are your thoughts?

Here is a player that i think is underrated and should get a shot. Look him up:

Elie Ngoyi
DaveD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 02:13 PM    (permalink
jimmylishis
Rookie

jimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Hey guys, I'm a Vikings fan and since we have hired Zimmer, other vikings fans have been clamoring for us to take chances on defensive guys that are talented but have other issues that are keeping interest down for whatever reason. Theyre treating him like a miracle worker that magically turns guys careers around saying stuff like "oh Zimmer will straighten him out". I know he has a history of doing this with guys like pacman and burfict off the top of my head, but I feel like this is getting blown way out of proportion so I thought I'd ask you guys how successful has he really been doing this? Have there been other experiments that have failed?

sig by BoneKrusher
jimmylishis is offline   Reply With Quote