Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > San Francisco 49ers Team Forum

San Francisco 49ers Team Forum Discuss the 49ers

Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2012, 01:51 PM    (permalink
ninerfan35
Rookie

ninerfan35 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan35 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan35 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan35 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan35 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan35 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan35 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan35 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan35 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan35 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan35 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default My 7 round niners mock draft

What do you guys think. Is there anyone there you really wouldn't want

http://worldsport35.com/2012/02/19/n...12-mock-draft/
Old 02-25-2012, 11:14 AM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not bad but too much defense. Love the Fleener pick though. :)

My dream scenario would be to sign Wallace which means giving up the 30th overall draft pick to PIT. Team tenders Grant at the second round level and hope that some team, any team makes Grant an offer for him so we can get an extra second rounder. I can see the Jets making him an offer since Scott looks to be a goner. Then, trade our two seconds or a 2nd and 3rd to move back into the first for Fleener. After that, trade Delanie Walker to the highest bidder and I would say that we would get at least a 4th round draft pick for him. Granted, the quantity wouldnt be there but I care more about quality. Re-sign Smith, Brooks and Goldson. Add in DB Jason Allen in FA and im a happy camper.

Smith, Gore, Hunter, Miller, Wallace, Crabtree, Williams (slot), Davis and Fleener would give us one hell of an offense. Hell, we may have too many possible playmakers. LOL

Defensively, Rogers gets replaced by Allen who becomes our nickelback. Brown/Culliver would be the starters. 10/11 starters on defense returns and we add more playmaking ability on the offensive side.
Old 04-07-2012, 02:49 PM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733 View Post
Not bad but too much defense. Love the Fleener pick though. :)

My dream scenario would be to sign Wallace which means giving up the 30th overall draft pick to PIT. Team tenders Grant at the second round level and hope that some team, any team makes Grant an offer for him so we can get an extra second rounder. I can see the Jets making him an offer since Scott looks to be a goner. Then, trade our two seconds or a 2nd and 3rd to move back into the first for Fleener. After that, trade Delanie Walker to the highest bidder and I would say that we would get at least a 4th round draft pick for him. Granted, the quantity wouldnt be there but I care more about quality. Re-sign Smith, Brooks and Goldson. Add in DB Jason Allen in FA and im a happy camper.

Smith, Gore, Hunter, Miller, Wallace, Crabtree, Williams (slot), Davis and Fleener would give us one hell of an offense. Hell, we may have too many possible playmakers. LOL

Defensively, Rogers gets replaced by Allen who becomes our nickelback. Brown/Culliver would be the starters. 10/11 starters on defense returns and we add more playmaking ability on the offensive side.
Didn't see Fleener in that Mock but I did like it. The 3rd and 4th round selections are excellent but we would probably have to use our 2nd and 3rd selections instead of our 3rd and 4th.
Old 04-07-2012, 03:31 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Kendall Wright
2. Josh Robinson
3. Amini Silatolu
4. Robert Turbin
5. Devon Wylie
6. Janzen Jackson
7. Travian Robertson

Thoughts...

If we land the top-4 I'll s*** a happy brick. Unfortunately it's more likely Silatolu and Robinson are gone before the 49ers 2nd pick and Turbin is gaining steam as well.

Really like Wylie, but with Hunter that would mean that the 49ers WRs are getting shorter when what they need nearly as much as speed is height. Outside of Moss, the 49ers have one of the shorter WR core in football. Adding Wright and Wylie would cement that.

Janzen Jackson... The big negatives...
1. Kicked out of school
2. Needs to add weight
3. 4.6 40

Love the Robertson pick
Old 04-16-2012, 11:49 PM    (permalink
TaylorMaysBrokeMyHeart
Rookie

TaylorMaysBrokeMyHeart wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.TaylorMaysBrokeMyHeart wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.TaylorMaysBrokeMyHeart wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.TaylorMaysBrokeMyHeart wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.TaylorMaysBrokeMyHeart wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.TaylorMaysBrokeMyHeart wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.TaylorMaysBrokeMyHeart wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.TaylorMaysBrokeMyHeart wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.TaylorMaysBrokeMyHeart wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.TaylorMaysBrokeMyHeart wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.TaylorMaysBrokeMyHeart wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
1. Kendall Wright
2. Josh Robinson
3. Amini Silatolu
4. Robert Turbin
5. Devon Wylie
6. Janzen Jackson
7. Travian Robertson

Thoughts...

If we land the top-4 I'll s*** a happy brick. Unfortunately it's more likely Silatolu and Robinson are gone before the 49ers 2nd pick and Turbin is gaining steam as well.

Really like Wylie, but with Hunter that would mean that the 49ers WRs are getting shorter when what they need nearly as much as speed is height. Outside of Moss, the 49ers have one of the shorter WR core in football. Adding Wright and Wylie would cement that.

Janzen Jackson... The big negatives...
1. Kicked out of school
2. Needs to add weight
3. 4.6 40

Love the Robertson pick
I must admit that I only know the 1st four players but I would absolutely LOVE this scenario. Wow, can't wait for the draft!
Closed Thread