Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 04-07-2012, 06:34 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiFan24 View Post
Hey maybe I should start a thread with an obvious bias and then ***** when most people don't share my same stupid opinion.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 06:52 PM    (permalink
BoiseSt39
Rookie

BoiseSt39 is so money.BoiseSt39 is so money.BoiseSt39 is so money.BoiseSt39 is so money.BoiseSt39 is so money.BoiseSt39 is so money.BoiseSt39 is so money.BoiseSt39 is so money.BoiseSt39 is so money.BoiseSt39 is so money.BoiseSt39 is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiFan24 View Post
Hey maybe I should start a thread with an obvious bias and then ***** when most people don't share my same stupid opinion.
I wasn't trying to hide my bias. Look at my name.

What word is *****? I expected many people would say Burfict, I merely called out some exaggerated opinions about Moore that were rooted in hate/bias, not analysis.
BoiseSt39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 06:57 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Burfict for KC. RAC can calm him down and get the most of him. And I don't like Kellen Moore.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 06:57 PM    (permalink
ChiFan24
2011 SWDC Mock Draft Champ
Pro Bowler

ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cry. The word was cry.

And nobody hates Kellen Moore, horsefaced as he may be. Don't you think it's a little more likely that your opinion is rooted in bias, and that ours is from actually watching the guy play?
Old 04-07-2012, 07:09 PM    (permalink
BoiseSt39
Rookie

BoiseSt39 is so money.BoiseSt39 is so money.BoiseSt39 is so money.BoiseSt39 is so money.BoiseSt39 is so money.BoiseSt39 is so money.BoiseSt39 is so money.BoiseSt39 is so money.BoiseSt39 is so money.BoiseSt39 is so money.BoiseSt39 is so money.

"he has the arm strength of a 5 year old"

"he should never never ever make one throw in the NFL"

Exaggeration and hate. Kellen will get a free agent chance if he isn't drafted. If he had the arm strength of a 5 year old, that wouldn't be the case.

I started the thread because Moore and Burfict are extreme risks for extremely different reasons.
Old 04-07-2012, 07:10 PM    (permalink
BoiseSt39
Rookie

"cry" has 3 letters.
Old 04-07-2012, 07:33 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoiseSt39 View Post
"cry" has 3 letters.
And none of them appear as asterisks. Think of a synonym.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 07:37 PM    (permalink
Rabscuttle
Veteran

Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I started the thread because Moore and Burfict are extreme risks for extremely different reasons.
No risk when you know exactly what you are getting. A guy that won't play and a guy that would but can't.
Rabscuttle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 07:39 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
"he has the arm strength of a 5 year old"

Exaggeration.
Yes. His arm is stronger than a 5-year olds. You are very correct in pointing that out. He actually has the arm strength of your next door neighbor. So he can totally play in the NFL, because he has adult arm strength, and playing QB is about sooooooo much more than arm strength, anyways.

Quote:
"he should never never ever make one throw in the NFL"

Hate.
Or, it's the assessment of people whose hobby it is to project players to the NFL. Boise State is not a big enough deal for people to hate on your quarterback.
Old 04-07-2012, 07:58 PM    (permalink
BoiseSt39
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulibflower View Post
Yes. His arm is stronger than a 5-year olds. You are very correct in pointing that out. He actually has the arm strength of your next door neighbor. So he can totally play in the NFL, because he has adult arm strength, and playing QB is about sooooooo much more than arm strength, anyways.

Or, it's the assessment of people whose hobby it is to project players to the NFL. Boise State is not a big enough deal for people to hate on your quarterback.
Boise is a big enough deal that you want The Seahawks to draft their running back.
Old 04-07-2012, 08:03 PM    (permalink
Rabscuttle
Veteran

Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Little Engine that Could was a great childrens' story, but it gets irritating when fans think it applies to their crush making it to the NFL.
Rabscuttle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 08:09 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Boise is a big enough deal that you want The Seahawks to draft their running back.
I was even going to say something along these lines. If I was a 'hater,' why would I want their running back and not their quarterback? I've got nothing against either Boise State or Kellen Moore. I think Doug Martin will be a good running back in the NFL, and I think Kellen Moore will make a poor quarterback. There's no hate or exaggeration in that. Your work ethic and intelligence can only take you so far. If he succeeds, awesome. No skin off my back. But he's a guy who'll be taken with a late-round flier if anything, because he's short, skinny, slow and weak-armed. Sorry. He had a nice run there with you at BSU.
Old 04-08-2012, 10:23 AM    (permalink
STsACE
Rookie

STsACE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.STsACE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.STsACE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.STsACE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.STsACE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.STsACE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.STsACE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.STsACE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.STsACE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.STsACE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.STsACE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Von Bur, huge boom potential, very low risk in your scenario.

Wouldn't touch Moore with a 12th round pick
STsACE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 10:49 AM    (permalink
PossibleCabbage
Pro Bowler

PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Burfict can play on special teams, which means he has a chance of making the roster.
PossibleCabbage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 02:09 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd take Kellen Moore if I had to, but both are PFA's to me. I think Kellen Moore would be more valuable as a 3rd quarterback (in somewhat of a coaching role) than Burfict in any capacity. Even going back and watching Burfict's sophomore tape, you notice that it is all hype and no substance. I think you could get a bit of value from a guy with Moore's intangibles and football intelligences working with another young quarterback. I wouldn't want Burfict anywhere near my locker room.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 02:24 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Burfict, because you always want the psychopath on your side.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 03:22 PM    (permalink
villagewarrior
Pro Bowler

villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-L View Post
I'd take Kellen Moore if I had to, but both are PFA's to me. I think Kellen Moore would be more valuable as a 3rd quarterback (in somewhat of a coaching role) than Burfict in any capacity. Even going back and watching Burfict's sophomore tape, you notice that it is all hype and no substance. I think you could get a bit of value from a guy with Moore's intangibles and football intelligences working with another young quarterback. I wouldn't want Burfict anywhere near my locker room.
Not to mention Moore will also bring a winners mentality to your locker room. Neither will amount to much in the league but I'd much rather take a flyer on a player who at least seems like a good guy.
villagewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 10:17 PM    (permalink
stlouisfan37
Veteran

stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can I take another head case? I want Cliff Harris, CB, from Oregon.
stlouisfan37 is offline   Reply With Quote