Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 04-09-2007, 12:46 AM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Off the top of my head, the only guys on cooler(or as cool) seats as Cutler are:
Peyton
Brady
VY
Carson Palmer
Leinart
Rivers
Ben Roethlisberger
Favre
Bulger
Hasselbeck
Brees

Apart from the top guys(Peyton, Brady, Palmer, Brees) the rest are very close together in terms of seat temperature.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 12:55 AM    (permalink
JC the Savior
Rookie

JC the Savior hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

To put Cutler on that list is insane. He played very well in the later part of the season and is the clear future at QB for the Broncos. Besides, who would he be replaced by? Ramsey?
Old 04-10-2007, 06:09 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Non_Sequitur View Post
1. Michael Vick
2. Eli Manning
3. J.P. Losman
4. Trent Green
5. Ben Roethlisberger
Personally after what has happened in our off season....all J.P has to do is be a little better than he was last year....i am a bills fanatic, and i hate dont liek admiting we'll be bad but......well we will be whether jp performs well or not

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 10:11 PM    (permalink
Non_Sequitur
Veteran

Non_Sequitur hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
Personally after what has happened in our off season....all J.P has to do is be a little better than he was last year....i am a bills fanatic, and i hate dont liek admiting we'll be bad but......well we will be whether jp performs well or not
When a team is horrible, it all falls on the QB.
Non_Sequitur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 04:17 AM    (permalink
DragonMekha
Veteran

DragonMekha hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I disagree with Cutler being there,but if you really sit and think about it you can understand why he is.In Denver,they will always expect to have another Elway.Anyone short of that is seen by alot of them as unacceptable.It will be the same with GB when Favre finally steps down.Its about expectations and living up to history.Is it fair? No,but it happens.