Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 04-07-2012, 08:48 AM    (permalink
AirItOutSport
Rookie

AirItOutSport could make a wolverine purr.AirItOutSport could make a wolverine purr.AirItOutSport could make a wolverine purr.AirItOutSport could make a wolverine purr.AirItOutSport could make a wolverine purr.AirItOutSport could make a wolverine purr.AirItOutSport could make a wolverine purr.AirItOutSport could make a wolverine purr.
Default 5 Players Who Will Surprise?

Getting way too tired of hearing about Luck, RGIII, Richardson, Claiborne? Us too, that's why I wrote about the 5 players who are going to surprise us coming out of this draft. When they are making big plays in the next few years, remember that Air It Out Sport called it.

http://airitoutsport.com/5-nfl-draft...l-surprise-us/

- Patrick Sutton
Air It Out Sport
www.airitoutsport.com
AirItOutSport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 07:30 PM    (permalink
ChiefMojo
Rookie

ChiefMojo hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Here are my five...

DE/OLB Shea McClellin, Boise State
OG Amini Silatolu, Midwestern State
RB Robert Turbin, Utah State
S Brandon Taylor, LSU
WR T.Y. Hilton, Florida International

Last edited by ChiefMojo : 04-07-2012 at 07:32 PM.
ChiefMojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 08:17 PM    (permalink
gentry200meters
Rookie

gentry200meters hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Another five....

Greg Childs
Chris Givens
Mike Martin
Nick Perry
Louis Nzegwu
gentry200meters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 09:43 PM    (permalink
Lil Quip
Rookie

Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The one that popped to mind for me is:

Janoris Jenkins

I have always thought all his red flags are too serious a trend to touch him. That being said, I think a big surprise is if he actually starts acting like an adult and realizes his potential.
Lil Quip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 09:58 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefMojo View Post
Here are my five...

S Brandon Taylor, LSU
Actually a big Taylor fan. Love that pick.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 07:40 AM    (permalink
AirItOutSport
Rookie

AirItOutSport could make a wolverine purr.AirItOutSport could make a wolverine purr.AirItOutSport could make a wolverine purr.AirItOutSport could make a wolverine purr.AirItOutSport could make a wolverine purr.AirItOutSport could make a wolverine purr.AirItOutSport could make a wolverine purr.AirItOutSport could make a wolverine purr.

Chief Mojo,
Definitely a big Taylor fan as well, he was overshadowed by the rest of the DBs at LSU but I can see him being a big time contributor at the next level. Also I think T.Y. Hilton will be a dynamic player at the next level. He could start as a great player in the slot and as KR and develop into an edge threat as WR. One of the highest ceiling players in the draft because of athleticism.

Gentry200Meters,
If Childs did not have a knee injury this year, I think he would find himself in the top 4 WR mix no problem. 6-3, 218 and at his pro day he ran in a sub 4.4 40... Yeah those are prototypical stats from a big WR. He was tough to cover in his time at Arkansas, I think he won't have much of a transition problem as long as he is 100% because of the defensive talent in the SEC he has already faced.

Lil Quip,
I agree that maturity concerns are sometimes blown way out of proportion. Looking at strictly his football ability, I wish he would have run a little faster at the combine (4.46) because it only helps scouts to forget about the other concerns. I do worry about his mental makeup as we've seen too many of these guys come out and bust because they can't keep a straight head on (Aqib Talib, Pacman Jones, etc.). 3 arrests in 2 years isn't something you want to see out of a 1-2 round draft pick. I think his slide is warranted but I would not be surprised if he goes off in the NFL.

- Patrick Sutton
Air It Out Sport
www.airitoutsport.com
Old 04-08-2012, 11:46 AM    (permalink
Lil Quip
Rookie

Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirItOutSport View Post
Chief Mojo,
Definitely a big Taylor fan as well, he was overshadowed by the rest of the DBs at LSU but I can see him being a big time contributor at the next level. Also I think T.Y. Hilton will be a dynamic player at the next level. He could start as a great player in the slot and as KR and develop into an edge threat as WR. One of the highest ceiling players in the draft because of athleticism.

Gentry200Meters,
If Childs did not have a knee injury this year, I think he would find himself in the top 4 WR mix no problem. 6-3, 218 and at his pro day he ran in a sub 4.4 40... Yeah those are prototypical stats from a big WR. He was tough to cover in his time at Arkansas, I think he won't have much of a transition problem as long as he is 100% because of the defensive talent in the SEC he has already faced.

Lil Quip,
I agree that maturity concerns are sometimes blown way out of proportion. Looking at strictly his football ability, I wish he would have run a little faster at the combine (4.46) because it only helps scouts to forget about the other concerns. I do worry about his mental makeup as we've seen too many of these guys come out and bust because they can't keep a straight head on (Aqib Talib, Pacman Jones, etc.). 3 arrests in 2 years isn't something you want to see out of a 1-2 round draft pick. I think his slide is warranted but I would not be surprised if he goes off in the NFL.

- Patrick Sutton
Air It Out Sport
www.airitoutsport.com
It is seems like every year there is a few grade A prospects with huge trends of red flags that drop in the draft. I am definitely in the 'he who has not sinned, cast the first stone' camp. These guys are humans after all and everyone makes mistakes. Especially with a good team dynamic/strong team locker room I think these become just mistakes and not a lifestyle.

I think a lot of good teams build these strong lockerrooms and fill them with talented players that slope upward in these situations where they would slope downward elsewhere. On the other hand, I think teams like Jacksonville just go overboard. You don't need a team of angels to have a team of hard working guys that will earn their paychecks.

We can bring up a ton of examples of these red flag trend guys that didn't succeed, like Pacman, Lawrence Phillips and possibly Jenkins. I am just having a hard time coming up with a ton of guys who had these red flag trends and broke the habit. The best I can come up with now is Randy Moss, Ray Lewis and maybe Cam Newton.
Lil Quip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 01:20 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just to throw 5 new names...

Michael Smith - RB - Utah State
A.J. Jenkins - WR - Illinois
Julian Miller - DE/OLB - West Virginia
Omar Bolden - CB/RS - Arizona State
Kelcie McCray - S - Arkansas State
Old 04-08-2012, 06:32 PM    (permalink
jbooshey
Rookie

jbooshey is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjbooshey is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjbooshey is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjbooshey is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjbooshey is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjbooshey is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjbooshey is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjbooshey is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjbooshey is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjbooshey is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjbooshey is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Reuben Randle WR LSU
Alfonzo Dennard CB Nebraska
Ronnell Lewis OLB Oklahoma
Nigel Bradham LB Florida St.
James Brown OT Troy
jbooshey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 07:24 PM    (permalink
AirItOutSport
Rookie

Lil Quip,
I like your take on it. I think a good locker room around Jenkins will be the key to his success. If a team with a strong coaching staff and veteran presence brings him in, I think it will go a long way in helping him reach his potential. Hopefully he can latch on to a veteran and stop acting like a punk and realize that if he continues on the path he could wind up wasting his talent.

Phlysac,
I really like Michael Smith from Utah State. He is a little short, but that will only help his skill set given his blazing speed and agility. He'll be hard to see coming through a line of blockers at the next level. He shows a lot of explosiveness on film which matches his impressive pro day numbers. I see him making an immediate impact in the return game while polishing his RB abilities.

Jbooshey,
I obviously agree on Dennard haha. I like Reuben Randle. I think he definitely benefited from LSU's rushing attack that averaged over 200 yds per game. I like tall receivers and he definitely fits the bill. I don't worry about the speed aspect in a tall guy that much because it's rare that you find a perfect combo outside of a Randy Moss. Ronnell Lewis almost made my list. I think he is going to be a bonafide stud for someone. "The Hammer" (team nickname for Lewis) is a pass rushing threat from an OLB or DE position. I would love to see what a defensive mastermind could do with his skill set in a 3-4 scheme. Dropped because of injury/academic concerns. He might not be a straight a student, but his grades at the combine were pretty impressive. 4.68 40/36 bench press reps. Impressive combination there that has scouts looking at him as a legit sleeper and middle round contributor.

- Patrick Sutton
Air It Out Sport
www.airitoutsport.com
Old 04-09-2012, 12:18 AM    (permalink
SenorGato
Pro Bowler

SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cool article.

My 5:

Mark Barron - Hearing the word "average" alot. I think he'll be a bit better than that.

Jarius Wright - IMO the best of the three Arkansas WRs. I think this might be a miss, but I really like this player.

Shawn Prater - Iowa CB is another player I think will turn out to be a solid depth player at a position where depth is a must. Ron Brocks is a similar type player. Both will be competent DBs who play play the slot.

Aimini Simatolu - Beast G in the making.

Brandon Bolden - Put him on one of the good OL teams and he'll be a surprisingly productive RB for them. Vic Ballard also comes to mind, and I think he's a little better.
Old 04-09-2012, 12:49 AM    (permalink
Dan_Steele
Rookie

Dan_Steele is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dan_Steele is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dan_Steele is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dan_Steele is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dan_Steele is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dan_Steele is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dan_Steele is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dan_Steele is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dan_Steele is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dan_Steele is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dan_Steele is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My Top 5

1. David DeCastro
2. Robert Turbin
3. Lavonte David
4. Audie Cole
5. Mike Martin
Dan_Steele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 12:50 AM    (permalink
Dan_Steele
Rookie

Dan_Steele is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dan_Steele is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dan_Steele is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dan_Steele is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dan_Steele is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dan_Steele is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dan_Steele is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dan_Steele is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dan_Steele is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dan_Steele is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dan_Steele is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefMojo View Post
Here are my five...

S Brandon Taylor, LSU
Love this list. Big fans of all 5
Dan_Steele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 01:27 AM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

5 Contributers
1. Reuben Randle - WR - LSU
2. Dre Kirkpatrick - CB - Alabama
3. Brandon Taylor - S - LSU
4. Brandon Thompson - DT - Clemson
5. Lamar Miller - RB - Miami

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 04:16 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. TY Hilton
2. AJ Jenkins
3. Ronnie Hillman
4. Robert Turbin
5. Dominique Hamilton
Old 04-09-2012, 06:45 AM    (permalink
AirItOutSport
Rookie

SenorGato,
Thanks! I think Mark Barron is the next great safety. The guy has it all, and I really don't know why he gets doubted so often or like you said called average. He played lights out for 'Bama and whatever team gets him will have an annual pro-bowler on their roster. It goes to show how deep this draft is that a player of his caliber (I think he is easily a top 10 talent) will most likely be picked in the mid-teens.

Dan_Steele,
Lavonte David is one of the lesser hyped DE/OLB prospects in the draft. Never takes a down off, and that's what I really want out of a late 1st round/early second round guy. High motor, high potential. He was a nightmare for Big 10 OLs and had a great Capital One Bowl vs my Gamecocks. In 2010: he was 1st team Big 12, 1st team All-American on most lists, 1st in Big 12 in tackles. Production is this guy's specialty.

RCAChainGang,
I like the Lamar Miller pick (and the rest of them, but I've touched on most of them). Scouts are worried that he has only started 1 year for Miami. To me, that is a positive when you think about the wear and tear of more time starting. Especially for a medium-sized back like Miller (5-11 213). RBs have an early expiration date these days, and coming out of school with a clean bill of health and limited carries should act as a nice preservative. The main part of his lack of experience is his ability to pick up a complicated playbook. I will go out on a limb and say that most rookie RBs are fairly one dimensional until they are a few years in (minus Adrian Peterson, LT). Miller will contribute in his 1st year, and look for explosive stats in his sophomore season and he gets more comfortable. Think Jahvid Best for Detroit.

holt_bruce81,
Let me start out by saying that your username is sick, one of (if not) the best WR combos ever. AJ Jenkins is a pretty explosive player. Last season he pulled in 90 rec for 1276 yards and 8 TDs. This is the kind of player I put a lot of value and stock in during middle rounds. Numbers, numbers, numbers. Hamilton is a big DT at 6-5 313. Don't be surprised if he has to cut or add weight according to his NFL team's scheme which will show his versatility to play at the higher or lower weight. He didn't wow anyone at the combine like Dontari Poe, but he still proved to be a worthy late round pick. Injury concerns have made him fall after a broken ankle in 2010. He was dominant at times for Mizzou this year and scouts salivate at that.

- Patrick Sutton
Air It Out Sport
www.airitoutsport.com
Old 04-09-2012, 07:56 AM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Lamar Miller a lot. I'm really impressed by how quickly he can see the hole and get through it. Right now, he's the only RB that I'd take in the first three rounds (you know, besides Richardson).
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 11:04 AM    (permalink
AirItOutSport
Rookie

WCH,
Miller is going to be a stud for somebody, like I said Jahvid Best 2.0. If he gets in a better scheme than Best he will thrive and flourish faster than Best is in Detroit. The other two backs I really like are David Wilson from VA Tech and Doug Martin from Boise St. Both had great college careers and great pre-draft workouts. I like what I see on film with them.

- Patrick Sutton
Air It Out Sport
www.airitoutsport.com
Old 04-09-2012, 12:10 PM    (permalink
Asteinebach
Veteran

Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Top 5 to surprise:

1. Chandler Jones - DE Syracuse
2. Keenan Robinson - LB Texas
3. Trumaine Johnson - DB Montana
4. Jordan White - WR Western Michigan
5. Josh Robinson - CB UCF
Asteinebach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 12:22 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Boom Herron RB OSU
Lamar Miller RB UM
Emmanuel Acho OLB Texas

Three more that I think will have good nfl careers and are undervalued.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 12:26 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kirk Cousins.

I'm not sure about the rest of the list, as some really great names have already been stated (I'm a big Brandon Taylor fan), but I'm of the mind that Kirk Cousins can be a damn good starting NFL QB. Probably never elite, but I think it's very possible that he goes on to become a guy you can win with. Intangibles off the charts, good solid (if unspectacular) mechanics, and he knows how to navigate and orchestrate an offense. Rumors suggest he's got an Andy Dalton-esque buzz around him right now, and I think he can be equally successful. In fact, I like him a hell of a lot more then I liked Dalton last year. I expect him to go between 36-42 and if given an opportunity, could contribute in a really great way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 12:38 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Brock Osweiler- He'll probably sit for a little while before getting a starting job. But in 5 years, I think he is the second best QB in this draft.

2. Ryan Broyles- Before his injury, he was probably a late-first, early-second round pick. I think he'll be able to come back from that injury and be a spectacular slot receiver.

3. Nigel Bradham- If he goes to the right team, I think he'll be the best 4-3 linebacker in this class.

4. Brian Quick- I think he'll end up a better pro than guys who go before him like Alshon Jeffrey and Reuben Randle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 12:50 PM    (permalink
superfly69
Veteran

superfly69 could make a wolverine purr.superfly69 could make a wolverine purr.superfly69 could make a wolverine purr.superfly69 could make a wolverine purr.superfly69 could make a wolverine purr.superfly69 could make a wolverine purr.superfly69 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asteinebach View Post
Top 5 to surprise:

1. Chandler Jones - DE Syracuse
2. Keenan Robinson - LB Texas
3. Trumaine Johnson - DB Montana
4. Jordan White - WR Western Michigan
5. Josh Robinson - CB UCF
I like Jordan White a lot. He's not hat big or fast and has had 2 major knee injuries his first 2 years of college. But his stats are off the chart the last 2 years. He knows how to get open and has hands like glue.
superfly69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 12:59 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Kirk Cousins.

I'm not sure about the rest of the list, as some really great names have already been stated (I'm a big Brandon Taylor fan), but I'm of the mind that Kirk Cousins can be a damn good starting NFL QB. Probably never elite, but I think it's very possible that he goes on to become a guy you can win with. Intangibles off the charts, good solid (if unspectacular) mechanics, and he knows how to navigate and orchestrate an offense. Rumors suggest he's got an Andy Dalton-esque buzz around him right now, and I think he can be equally successful. In fact, I like him a hell of a lot more then I liked Dalton last year. I expect him to go between 36-42 and if given an opportunity, could contribute in a really great way.
I want to like him, as he seems like a great human. But, man, he has had a lot of DERP moments on the field where you wonder just WTF was the dude thinking.

He is also a bit slow to read and react, IMO.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 01:11 PM    (permalink
SenorGato
Pro Bowler

SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gooood call with Josh Robinson...I will not be surprised if he falls into the back of the 1st....I like Ronnie Hillman too, especially if he can be had past the forf.