Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > St. Louis Rams Team Forum

St. Louis Rams Team Forum Discuss the Rams

Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2012, 12:59 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think I'd take the first 2 picks and then instead of Wilson, we could get a guy like Lavonte David LB, Mike Adams OT, Josh Robinson CB, Alshon Jeffery WR, Amini Silatolu OG.......If we were set on drafting a running back right there I think I'd prefer Doug Martin over Wilson, Martin's been my #2 RB for a few months.

The Wilson pick isn't a bad pick at all, I just think there might be some better choices.....Oh and a Running back I'm REALLY wanting in the 4th round is Ronnie Hillman.
Old 03-31-2012, 05:09 PM    (permalink
stlouisfan37
Veteran

stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I definitely feel like we need another back, and one with speed and quickness that can do what McCoy does in Philly...catch the ball out of the backfield, keep the defense honest, work the open field and create separation for receivers downfield. As great as Jackson has been, he isn't that speed "weapon" that we need to instill fear in opposing DC's.

After looking at Combine results again, I wish I could combine these guys together. Wilson stood out in the vertical (41"), James in the 3-cone (6.88), Turbin and Martin in the bench (28) and Miller in the 40 (4.40).

I like Miller's skillset a lot. He hits the hole quickly and with a nice punch. He has great balance, very good long speed...overall I see him being a very good back at the next level. One thing I don't think he has is great downfield vision. He just doesn't navigate the open field naturally like Wilson or Martin, and he makes a lot of mistakes, allowing the defense to entrap him when he really should have taken it to the house. On many of the runs where he does score, it ends up being closer than it really should have been. In my mind, especially where a running back is concerned, vision is ultra-important, and isn't something that can be taught.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7dxPzUBoi4

On tape I think Miller and Wilson clearly have the strongest burst. After watching more of Wilson I would have to agree with what someone on another board said...he just doesn't go down without a fight, and I really like that about him. The downside of that is that he has quite a reputation as a fumbler. He has excellent speed, and finds ways to get into the open field. He runs like a WR when he gets behind the pack. There is a lot to like about him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqAd8H6Vt8A

The more I watch James, the less I like him...or, should I say, the more I think he is a system product and will have difficulty finding open space at the next level. He is always wide open in the Oregon offense when he gets the ball, whether it be on a carry or a pass. A lot of his rushes were draws and counters where the receivers have taken everyone downfield already. In similar fashion, most of his receptions were on screens where he had no one near him. He also goes down easier than I originally thought. After looking more closely, I realized that when he breaks free in traffic it was because he was able to hide behind blockers, find the hole, and get through it untouched. But when they get a paw on him he generally goes down in traffic. This isn't to say that he won't be productive at the next level. But a lot of backs in college are used to being able to hit the home run all the time and have a lot of trouble learning to take what is available at the next level. He is starting to remind me a lot more of Felix Jones and a lot less of Jamaal Charles.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjljPTvR9b8

Hillman I am not all that impressed with. He has some wiggle and he runs hard, but his burst isn't immediate like Miller and Wilson. He really strikes me as the smaller back who had a lot of success despite his size simply due to the level of his competition. I say that with some reservation, because I am totally a small school guy, but in this case I think it is very applicable.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbSeGoaNilE

I am really starting to sweeten on Doug Martin. I know, he has been the buzz all offseason, but either I wasn't paying attention or I just didn't see it. Of all the RB's in this draft I think he has the best downfield vision and is the most instinctive runner. His decision-making seems to be flawless. He knows when to shoot through the hole, wait on a blocker, or cut back in the open field. He has a nice burst, but not the long speed of Miller, Wilson or James.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4yCMXMK-bY

The guy I like more and more every time I watch him is Robert Turbin. He is very similar in size and running style to Martin. He looks to me to be every bit as strong between the tackles as Martin, although I would have to give Martin the advantage in field vision, especially when getting to the second level. I think Turbin has a better initial burst than Martin, though. What I really like about him is his mentality. He has this thing for the Incredible Hulk and he carries that mindset onto the field with him. He runs with a purpose, tenacious, angry. It doesn't matter whether he is in the open field, in traffic, or can stroll into the end zone...he goes full speed and earns every yard, takes nothing for granted. He plays fast for a big guy, and he and Martin led RB's in the bench at the Combine with 28 reps. I think what I like about him is the value. I see Martin going in the 2nd round at the latest, and I think Turbin can be had in the 4th. He did miss the 2010 season with a knee injury, while Martin played in 49 games in college.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8ywX06YgAA

Overall, if I had the choice to pick between them all, my order would probably be as follows:

Martin
Wilson
Miller
Turbin
James
Hillman

Last edited by stlouisfan37 : 03-31-2012 at 05:10 PM. Reason: Left Hillman off list on accident
Old 04-02-2012, 01:50 PM    (permalink
freebirdsrams02
Veteran

freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post...depth-at-least

The Rams signed Jo Lon Dunbar today to help with the LB core and they also signed Robert Turner from the Jets as a back up guard.

Jericho Cotchery is also visiting the Rams tomorrow. Not sure what to think of that.

Sig made by Falcon from E Oakland

"Spread'em and Shread'em"
Old 04-02-2012, 02:08 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like the signing. He'd more than likely be our starting linebacker on the Strong-side. There for some pretty damn good weakside backers in this class, hopefully we can snag one of them.

I like the depth they are building on the Offensive Line with the signing of Ojinnaka and now Turner.

Cotchery is visiting tomorrow, big fan of his. When healthy I think he's a solid #2, and I would imagine he'd be a cheap signing.
Old 04-02-2012, 04:16 PM    (permalink
stlouisfan37
Veteran

stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looks like a solid signing to me as well. He has been more productive each year, save for his second season when he missed several games due to injury. I hope that he doesn't receive a long suspension.

I read somewhere yesterday that there was really no point in the Rams bringing in Jerricho Cotchery because "how many slot guys do you need?" My immediate thought was that there is a message being sent to this offense that no one's job is secure and the players who can produce at a high level will make the team. I like it. We have had so many "project" receivers yet no one is doing anything NOW. IMO project receivers are for teams like the Packers and Steelers who have playmakers in place. So you develop a project guy for down the road when you lose a guy to free agency. We have been depending on project guys to also be productive now and have not had positive results.

8180 (HOLTBRUCE) I would like your thoughts on my running back analysis from above. You and I disagree on players from time to time but it seems like we are looking for the same things in a complementary back.
Old 04-04-2012, 09:45 AM    (permalink
freebirdsrams02
Veteran

freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looks like the Rams are also bringing in WR Jerome Simpson today.

Old 04-04-2012, 11:46 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by freebirdsrams02 View Post
Looks like the Rams are also bringing in WR Jerome Simpson today.
Yeah and Dennis Dixon is throwing to Simpson on his visit. Not sure if the Rams are actually interested in Dixon or if he's just here to throw. Don't think teams can have quaeterbacks that are signed throw to free agents.

Also stlfan37, nice analyst man. I like your rankings overall, love Doug Martin at #2 and the more I think about it the more I think Turbin goes alot higher than people expect, I think he's #4 on my big board right now......ill talk more about your analyst later, work time.
Old 04-04-2012, 02:35 PM    (permalink
freebirdsrams02
Veteran

The Rams Pre-Season Schedule came out today. Looks like it could be a easy start to ease into the year.

1. @Indianapolis
2. Kansas City
3. @Dallas
4. Baltimore

Old 04-06-2012, 01:00 PM    (permalink
freebirdsrams02
Veteran

Just saw on NFL network where the Rams signed former Titans DE William Hayes who was once drafted by Jeff Fisher. Plus ex-Eagle DT Trevor Laws worked out for the Rams yesterday. If both sign they would be great for the front 4 rotation.

Old 04-11-2012, 08:07 PM    (permalink
NGSeiler
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rams have signed former Eagles DT Trevor Laws to a one-year deal.
Old 04-11-2012, 08:53 PM    (permalink
freebirdsrams02
Veteran

Good signing. If we take a DT in one of our top choices that gives us a descent rotation combined with Langford.

Old 04-11-2012, 11:24 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by freebirdsrams02 View Post
Good signing. If we take a DT in one of our top choices that gives us a descent rotation combined with Langford.
Yeah, this should change nothing as far as draft plans go. I still would love a Defensive Tackle somewhere in the first 3 rounds. Maybe even the first depending on how much of a monster they think Fletcher Cox can become.

Would Cox be my #1 choice? absolutely not, but he is the 12th ranked player on my big board and I have him going 14th overall to the Cowboys, and a lot of Mock draftees have him going 9th overall to the Panthers, so it's not like it would be an incredible reach.
Old 04-12-2012, 04:50 PM    (permalink
NGSeiler
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
Yeah, this should change nothing as far as draft plans go. I still would love a Defensive Tackle somewhere in the first 3 rounds. Maybe even the first depending on how much of a monster they think Fletcher Cox can become.

Would Cox be my #1 choice? absolutely not, but he is the 12th ranked player on my big board and I have him going 14th overall to the Cowboys, and a lot of Mock draftees have him going 9th overall to the Panthers, so it's not like it would be an incredible reach.
Maybe it wouldn't be an "incredible" reach, but taking your 12th ranked player at sixth overall would hardly qualify as decent value, either.

I think the best spot for a DT may be the first pick of the second round. You have to think someone is bound to be there given how many late first early second round names at the position are thrown around.
Old 04-12-2012, 06:24 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

You guys ever get to that point where you've gone through EVERY scenerio at least 20 times where you actually start convincing yourself about other players......

These are the nightly convos I have.....With myself

Yeah I guess Fletcher Cox would be a good pick at #6. Dude we could have Long Cox on the same line....and then you spend a half hour on looking at Free Agent Defensive Tackles the rams could possibly sign, you miss it at first but then you scroll through it again and BAM there it is starring you right in the face.....Dave Ball. But then you see he's be signed already so you're extremely dissapointed so you search again and see the name Kyle Love and you laugh....but then you think, wait what? and then you question your man hood for an hour and you decide to go for a workout and drink beer. Yeah who cares if that doesn't go.

And what if Matt Kalil is this years Jake Long and Riley Reiff is Ryan Clady? dude I would take Clady at #6 there's no question. Reiff at six would be considered a reach but what do they know.....Yeah I'm a genius.

Wait is it 4:30 in the morning? What am I doing with my life man.
Old 04-12-2012, 07:16 PM    (permalink
rockio42
Pro Bowler

rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You guys ever get to that point where you've gone through EVERY scenerio at least 20 times where you actually start convincing yourself about other players......

These are the nightly convos I have.....With myself

Yeah I guess Fletcher Cox would be a good pick at #6. Dude we could have Long Cox on the same line....and then you spend a half hour on looking at Free Agent Defensive Tackles the rams could possibly sign, you miss it at first but then you scroll through it again and BAM there it is starring you right in the face.....Dave Ball. But then you see he's be signed already so you're extremely dissapointed so you search again and see the name Kyle Love and you laugh....but then you think, wait what? and then you question your man hood for an hour and you decide to go for a workout and drink beer. Yeah who cares if that doesn't go.

And what if Matt Kalil is this years Jake Long and Riley Reiff is Ryan Clady? dude I would take Clady at #6 there's no question. Reiff at six would be considered a reach but what do they know.....Yeah I'm a genius.

Wait is it 4:30 in the morning? What am I doing with my life man.
Hmmm I wouldn't HATE Cox at 6...I just am becoming more infatuated with Michael Floyd. While I wouldn't love him at #6, I don't necessarily love anyone at this pick anymore and am starting to see some VJax-esqe type of potential from Floyd. Still not completely sold on Blackmon though.

Check out my twitter @mrocchio42 and check out my radio show on wqqx1490am.com if you want to hear some awesome NFL talk with a Pro Football HoF voter and one of the committee who votes on post-season awards. It's always a blast from 9-11.
Old 04-12-2012, 08:10 PM    (permalink
NGSeiler
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Yeah I guess Fletcher Cox would be a good pick at #6. Dude we could have Long Cox on the same line....
You just sold me on the pick. Bravo.
Old 04-13-2012, 12:42 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Icon

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well if Kalil, Blackmon, and Claiborne are all picked at #6, then yeah, that scenario has me thinking. But if one of those 3 are there, we take that guy. If not, oh my goodness...
Old 04-13-2012, 01:22 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodapoop View Post
Well if Kalil, Blackmon, and Claiborne are all picked at #6, then yeah, that scenario has me thinking. But if one of those 3 are there, we take that guy. If not, oh my goodness...
I think Claiborne is our guy at #6. Heck we could be sitting there with both Claiborne and Blackmon on the board if the Brownies go with Tannehill at #4, because I'm pretty sure Tampa is set on taking Richardson if he's there. If he's not then they probably take Claiborne and we take Blackmon or Floyd.

If its between Claiborne and Blackmon ill take Claiborne, and i know alot of you will disagree. But Claiborne is #4 on my big board behind Trent and the two signal callers.
Old 04-13-2012, 05:54 PM    (permalink
stlouisfan37
Veteran

Quote:
I think Claiborne is our guy at #6. Heck we could be sitting there with both Claiborne and Blackmon on the board if the Brownies go with Tannehill at #4, because I'm pretty sure Tampa is set on taking Richardson if he's there. If he's not then they probably take Claiborne and we take Blackmon or Floyd.

If its between Claiborne and Blackmon ill take Claiborne, and i know alot of you will disagree. But Claiborne is #4 on my big board behind Trent and the two signal callers.
I agree. Of the top 6 I like Blackmon the least. I still think he is an instant starter and a serious up grade over what we have now, but that's not saying much.

I have a lot of those same thoughts. One that I can't seem to get out of my head is that someone is going to fall in love with the "possibilities" of Ryan Tannehill and trade up with Minnesota to get him. It isn't that I in any way think he is worth a top 5 pick. It has more to do with the way thinking has become in regards to franchise QB's, and how far from centered teams can get before reality reins them back in. Jeff Ireland and Stephen Ross have been scorned by coaches and free agents alike, so it wouldn't surprise me to see Miami pull the trigger.

In the event that happens, I actually see us having the choice between Kalil and Blackmon. Cleveland will take Claiborne and Tampa will take Richardson, or vice versa. Now we have a situation on our hands. Do we take Blackmon, who we have had in our sights all offseason? But Kalil is the better player. Take the BPA, take the BPA. It's the best move for our team. But what if Wright and Hill are both gone come 33? Jeffery is fat and Sanu sucks. Ring ring. Hello? Who? Oh, ****...it's Buffalo! They want to know what we want to trade up for Kalil...****!!! Hurry up! We only have 2 minutes and 37 seconds to make our pick! Wha? A 2 and a 6? Oh hell no...a 2 and a 4...next year? A 2 this year and a 3 next year....take it or leave it! Deal! Asshole...

"With the 9th pick in the 2012 NFL Draft, the St. Louis Rams select...David DeCastro, Guard, from Stanford University."
Old 04-14-2012, 09:39 AM    (permalink
NGSeiler
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

If someone trades up with Minnesota to take Tannehill, resulting in the Rams picking between Blackmon and Kalil at the sixth spot, then I imagine the Rams would go Kalil there. I think most would agree he's a higher rated prospect, and while you could argue LT isn't as big a need as WR, it certainly a more premium position. Plus, after Saffold's stinker of a season last year, an upgrade wouldn't exactly hurt. Having two second-round picks gives them the flexibility to be able to move up into the late first round if they want a receiver but don't think one will last until Day Two.

There's a lot of buzz the last few days about the Rams and their love for Richardson. Russ Lande slipped something into his latest mock about sources telling him the Rams really like Richardson, and apparently Peter King jumped on that bandwagon recently as well. I like Richardson as a prospect, but on a team with so many holes, in a league that's shifted quite a bit towards favoring the passing attack, do you really get enough bang for your buck by taking a running back with a Top Six pick? The Rams have had a very good runner in Steven Jackson for years now, but it hasn't exactly carried them out of the basement of the league.
Old 04-14-2012, 11:36 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Say the Top 5 goes like this:
Luck
Griffin
Kalil
Richardson
Claiborne
What do you do?

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
Old 04-15-2012, 07:12 AM    (permalink
NGSeiler
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
Say the Top 5 goes like this:
Luck
Griffin
Kalil
Richardson
Claiborne
What do you do?
Draft Justin Blackmon.
Old 04-15-2012, 02:36 PM    (permalink
ramsfan2005813
Rookie

ramsfan2005813 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Does anyone else think that all the talk of a potential trade with Cleveland would actually be for pick #22 and trading up from one of the seconds? It make a little more sense than trading to 4 from 6 since the team would seemingly be satisfied with any of the three Richardson, Claiborne or Blackmon.

If the Rams do not take Blackmon at six and want one of the second tier WR's they wouldn't sit back at the top of the second with the number of teams in the late first needing a WR as well (Pit, Den Hou, NE, SF). If you look at a portion of those teams taking a WR, Floyd, Wright, Randle, Hill could all be gone by pick 33. This leaves Jeffery and Sanu as the next two WR's neither of which really provide a playmaking dimension.
Old 04-15-2012, 10:38 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

There are only four Wide Receivers worth trading up for...

Floyd, Blackmon, Wright, Jeffery.

I think if any of those guys fall into the 20's we would have to seriously think about a trade up, if we take Richardson, Clainorne or Cox at #6.

Last edited by holt_bruce81 : 04-16-2012 at 02:51 AM.
Old 04-16-2012, 03:39 PM    (permalink
NGSeiler
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

The only two receivers I'm trading up for if they're available in the 20s are Blackmon and Floyd. When it comes to Wright or Jeffery, I expect they'll be there in the 20s. In fact, I'd be more willing to take my chances and see if either lasts to #33 than I would be inclined to trade up for either.