Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 04-13-2012, 02:15 PM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
Also, since it's been talked about in this thread:

When I see Ta'Amu, I see someone who's a much better 43 NT than 34 NT.
Agreed. I love him in a Pat Williams type role from his Minnesota days.

I'm not sure he is stout enough to be a Vince Wilfork type player in a 34

As for the thread;

My guess is Chris Rainey. I think someone could take him at the end of the second/start of the third

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 02:27 PM    (permalink
bruschis4all
Veteran

bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sounds like Stephon Gilmore is going to go higher than many expect. I think Buffalo might nab him at 10.
bruschis4all is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 08:19 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bob Massie, Stephen Hill and Gilmore.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 10:05 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good thread idea. This site gets a little to narrow minded sometimes. Stupid strange things happen in the draft every year that no one predicts. No one could have called Ponder last year going that high before the draft but after people found way to justify it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 12:42 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asteinebach View Post
I just don't get it. Someone please explain to me why the 49ers are in need of a TE?

Vernon Davis and Delanie Walker should be enough. But you guys still have a 23 year old Nate Byham on roster too.
They absolutely, positively do NOT "need" a TE. However...

1. Jim Harbaugh absolutely LOVES TEs, and often incorporates 3 on the field at once.
2. Delanie Walker is entering the final year of his contract.
3. Nate Byham is strictly the end-line "blocking" TE a la Justin Peele last season.
4. The Stanford connection.
5. Delanie Walker is only 6'. Fleener's 6'6" height is something the 49ers simply do not have in their arsenal. Prior to the addition of Moss, the 49ers likely had one of the shorter WR/TE corps in the NFL. Vernon Davis is/was their tallest receiving option at 6'3".
6. The 49ers could likely keep Walker or Byham as the #2 FB behind Bruce Miller.
Old 04-14-2012, 01:00 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnCandy View Post
I have 3 players that I expect to get drafted much higher than we all think,

1. WR Rueben Randle

He is 1" shorter and a step slower than Stephen Hill and a ton safer as a 1st round pick and he is a similar size and skill set to Jeffery without the weight, speed and attutude concerns. It would not shock me if he was the 3rd WR taken.

I think he might go as high as 19 to the Bears.

2. DE/LB Shea McCellin

I think that NFL types have this guy highly ranked compared to the iternet experts and my guess is that he goes much higher than his 2nd or late 1st grade.

I think he can go as high as 18 to the Chargers.

3. DE Chandler Jones

The news that Coples and Upshaw are falling has been paired with the news that Jones is rising. Jones has a ton of untapped physical ability like JPP and Aldon Smith. While he is not as good a prospect as those guys he is a similar type of prospect and the fact that those guys have worked out so well helps Jones.

I think he could go to San Diego, Chicago and maybe as high as the NY Jets.
I think you have pretty well nailed it but I do doubt that Randle gets picked before Hill although I think perhaps they both go in round 1.

It does look like Upshaw and Coples are in a free fall. While Mayock says he wouldn't touch Coples in the draft in any round, I think he still may go in the middle of round 1 but there is no way he sees the top 15.

Upshaw just has too many physical limitations to go round 1 although his instinct is top notch. I think he now slids to round 2.

I really think McClellin and Jones go round 1 towards the 25-32 range. McClellin has the college production and his workouts have shown he has the physical skills to be solid at the next level. Jones is also coming on strong as a possible 4-3 DE who can play at 280-285lbs. or a 3-4 OLB or DE depending on which team drafts him.
Old 04-14-2012, 01:05 AM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
They absolutely, positively do NOT "need" a TE. However...

1. Jim Harbaugh absolutely LOVES TEs, and often incorporates 3 on the field at once.
2. Delanie Walker is entering the final year of his contract.
3. Nate Byham is strictly the end-line "blocking" TE a la Justin Peele last season.
4. The Stanford connection.
5. Delanie Walker is only 6'. Fleener's 6'6" height is something the 49ers simply do not have in their arsenal. Prior to the addition of Moss, the 49ers likely had one of the shorter WR/TE corps in the NFL. Vernon Davis is/was their tallest receiving option at 6'3".
6. The 49ers could likely keep Walker or Byham as the #2 FB behind Bruce Miller.
All good points for Fleener. I like Walker a lot but the guy only had 19 catches for just less than 200 yards and is in his final year of his contract. Fleener is a legit weapon who can play inline or split out wide. Harbaugh can never have too many good TEs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 01:06 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asteinebach View Post
1. Russell Wilson - QB Wisconsin

All the tools are there. Everyone knows it. Someone is going to fall in love with this guy and pull the trigger early to make sure they get him. McShay and Kiper have him in the 5th round. I'd say someone snags him up at the end of round 2.

Quote:
I have to agree in this case with McShay and Kiper, a round 5 type of prospect.
2. Brian Quick - WR Appalachian State

Again, same thing. The kid has all the tools necessary to be a successful WR in the NFL. Someone will see the size, speed, and college production and be willing to spend a 2nd round draft pick on him. Of all the WR's in this relatively weak class, he's got the most potential to be a true #1.

Quote:
Could easily go round 2 or early round 3. Has some decent upside.
3. LaMichael James - RB Oregon

Are you guys noticing a trend in these guys, yet? All highly productive college football players, and all have the tools to make a difference right away. In the age of spread offenses, dynamic backs like James can be used in so many ways. He's not an internet favorite, but I guarantee he's gone by the end of round 2.
I absolutely love James however he puts the ball on the ground way too often which will cost him on draft day. Late round 2 to the middle of round 3 type of prospect.
Old 04-14-2012, 08:06 AM    (permalink
Ozzy
Pro Bowler

Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The news that Coples and Upshaw are falling has been paired with the news that Jones is rising.
Yeah I heard that too, what because Upshaw is not an 'elite' athlete. That is bull if you ask me, kid is a stud outside pass rushing and uses his leverage wonderfully. Any 3/4 team that does not want him on the outside is making a mistake.
Old 04-14-2012, 08:35 AM    (permalink
Asteinebach
Veteran

Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
Yeah I heard that too, what because Upshaw is not an 'elite' athlete. That is bull if you ask me, kid is a stud outside pass rushing and uses his leverage wonderfully. Any 3/4 team that does not want him on the outside is making a mistake.
Upshaw also has some character concerns. He didn't interview well for scouts, and that may cause him to slide. Also, I see Upshaw as more of a DE in 4-3 than anything else. I like his ability to edge the pass rush well, but I'm not so sure he's a finisher, so to speak. How's his ability against the run?
Asteinebach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 12:05 PM    (permalink
JohnCandy
Veteran

JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bruce Irvin from West Virginia is another player that I think could really shock people.

4.5 speed and he has shown he can get to the QB, that is desirable.
JohnCandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 12:20 PM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If I had to make a list:

Hebron Fangupo/Josh Chapman - I think it has been stated in this thread already that you can't undervalue a true NT and with a # of teams needing one, someone is going to miss out.

Mike Adams - I don't think he falls as far as a lot of us have him falling. Senior Bowl and game tape will mean more to GMs than the other stuff and after the senior bowl, he was considered by some to be the #2 OT.

Vontaze Burfict - dude gets drafted even though some people have taken him off boards completely.

Chris Givens - I don't know where most have him but I've seen it fluctuate. I think the guy is a 3rd rounder.

A.J. Jenkins - the dude can get open. Has no problems with routes or speed and is a bit underrated.

Michael Brewster - I think the guy ends up being the 2nd center taken, Blake has more upside and may go ahead of him. I just think he is flat out better than Jones.

B.J. Coleman - seriously underrated. Has all the tools, needs to make better decisions but hey, so does Tannehill

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnCandy View Post
Bruce Irvin from West Virginia is another player that I think could really shock people.

4.5 speed and he has shown he can get to the QB, that is desirable.
The problem with this guy is that I look at him as a situational pass rusher. Yes he has the athleticism to drop back into coverage but I don't see him being able to hold up against the run.

I PITY THE FOOL WHO DON'T BELIEVE ME
BK sig is straight sex
THE Ohio State University Buckeyes
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
Miller is visual sex on the field.
Sloopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 04:50 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Janoris Jenkins, Florida/North Alabama
Joe Adams, Arkansas
Jared Crick, Nebraska

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 05:26 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sanu. His stock has fallen like a rock amongst draftniks lately, but he'll still be a top 40 pick
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 06:01 PM    (permalink
4U2NV
Hall of Famer
Pro Bowler

4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruschis4all View Post
Sounds like Stephon Gilmore is going to go higher than many expect. I think Buffalo might nab him at 10.
Totally agreed, I was coming here to post Gilmore as well. I've got him going to Seattle in my latest mock draft.
4U2NV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 06:09 PM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Janoris Jenkins, Florida/North Alabama
Joe Adams, Arkansas
Jared Crick, Nebraska
This guy as well.

Dude was a first round prospect before the injury. I don't think he loses a step and some mocks have had him as low as the third.

I PITY THE FOOL WHO DON'T BELIEVE ME
BK sig is straight sex
THE Ohio State University Buckeyes
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Miller is visual sex on the field.
Sloopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 07:05 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Another name I want to throw out there is Ron Brooks, CB from LSU. Scott has him as the 31st ranked corner but I think he's one of the top 20 taken at his position.

Old 04-14-2012, 07:07 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
Sanu. His stock has fallen like a rock amongst draftniks lately, but he'll still be a top 40 pick
he's not gonna be a Top 40 selection

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 07:17 PM    (permalink
CowboysBeastMode
Veteran

CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
A lot of people are talking Stephen Hill, but I see him as a solid 2nd rounder b/c of two things: 1-his rawness and lack of polish (and therefore huge bust potential) and 2-the quantity of quality receivers available this year: Blackmon, Floyd, Wright, Randle, Quick, Jeffery, Sanu.....this isn't like 2010 where there was Dez Bryant and Demaryius Thomas as the top 2 WRs - both being late first rounders with huge ?s.
thomas and bryant were top 10 talents who dropped b/c they raw in terms of route running, bryant was coming off an suspension and thomas got hurt during the pre-draft process, thomas & bryant are more talented than all the top wr in this draft imo
CowboysBeastMode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 09:13 PM    (permalink
SenorGato
Pro Bowler

SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh yeah I forgot Ryan Lindley in the 2-3 range.
Old 04-14-2012, 09:31 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
I don't think he goes top 40 but whoever drafts him is going to get a steal. You might not like it but I want the Jets to grab him at 47.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 10:18 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Echoing whoever said Janoris Jenkins. Teams are going to overlook the off-field crap because they'll want his skills at CB.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 10:31 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadsworth View Post
Lavonte David - size concerns can be ignored, this guy is a player. Just watch him play, he looks like a first rounder from opening kickoff to the final whistle.
He's one of my list

Also, Jamell Fleming and probably Coryell Judie
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 11:32 PM    (permalink
onejayhawk
Veteran

onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Silatolu is still a "Who's that?" player to casual fandom.He seems to be the third OG off the board. With deCastro and Glenn first and second, that would put Silatolu at the top of some classes.

J
onejayhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 12:15 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by onejayhawk View Post
Silatolu is still a "Who's that?" player to casual fandom.He seems to be the third OG off the board. With deCastro and Glenn first and second, that would put Silatolu at the top of some classes.

J
Kevin Zeitler from Wisconsin is easly ahead of Silatolu.