Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 04-14-2012, 11:28 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Kevin Zeitler from Wisconsin is easly ahead of Silatolu.
I think sometimes it depends on the system. I could see the giants drafting Zeitler at the end of the 1st (albeit i dont want them to) but another system could value different attributes more highly.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 02:15 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
he's not gonna be a Top 40 selection
and this mindset is why I posted this. Draftniks have him lower and lower, but professional scouts know his talents and have seen his tape and know what a talent this kid is at WR.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 02:18 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chris Givens. I wouldn't be surprised if he was a top 40 pick. He's my pick to be the 6th or 7th WR off the board depending on when Jeffery goes.
Old 04-15-2012, 02:57 AM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN View Post
I think sometimes it depends on the system. I could see the giants drafting Zeitler at the end of the 1st (albeit i dont want them to) but another system could value different attributes more highly.
I see him going to the niners in many mocks @ #30 and I really don't see him as much of an upgrade than somebody we can get a round later...
Shupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 02:59 AM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
Good thread idea. This site gets a little to narrow minded sometimes. Stupid strange things happen in the draft every year that no one predicts. No one could have called Ponder last year going that high before the draft but after people found way to justify it.
Or Locker....
Old 04-15-2012, 03:01 AM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
They absolutely, positively do NOT "need" a TE. However...

1. Jim Harbaugh absolutely LOVES TEs, and often incorporates 3 on the field at once.
2. Delanie Walker is entering the final year of his contract.
3. Nate Byham is strictly the end-line "blocking" TE a la Justin Peele last season.
4. The Stanford connection.
5. Delanie Walker is only 6'. Fleener's 6'6" height is something the 49ers simply do not have in their arsenal. Prior to the addition of Moss, the 49ers likely had one of the shorter WR/TE corps in the NFL. Vernon Davis is/was their tallest receiving option at 6'3".
6. The 49ers could likely keep Walker or Byham as the #2 FB behind Bruce Miller.
Yeah Fleener is really growing on me, I'm getting close to putting him over Hill...
Old 04-15-2012, 03:06 AM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloopy View Post
If I had to make a list:

Mike Adams - I don't think he falls as far as a lot of us have him falling. Senior Bowl and game tape will mean more to GMs than the other stuff and after the senior bowl, he was considered by some to be the #2 OT.

he should be a very late 1 at best but may go in the teens...
Old 04-15-2012, 09:15 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There are the obvious ones like Barron and Brockers. Barron is a real stud and could slip into the top 10 although a lot of GM's won't draft a Safety that high but as a prospect, he carries that high a grade.

Brockers is a run stuffer supreme but lacks much of a pass rushing skill. Still there are a lot of teams that need a run stuffer and his upside is off the charts as he is only a redshirt soph when he declared.

David Wilson and Doug Martin are 1st round talents but people keep saying that the RB position has lost its importance in the pass happy NFL, however, running the ball still accounts for 30-35% of most team's offense which isn't peanuts IMO. I think one or both of these guys could slip into round 1, it's easy to say wait but then you likely won't get one of them and for every RB who is a success story after being selected in a lower spots in the draft, there are 10X as many who fail. A couple of GM's who rate these guys as 1st round talent may well bite in round 1.

3-4 teams are always looking for pass rushers in the OLB positions. It is going to be very interesting to follow where the OLBers get picked in the draft. Some are likely to fall if during the post season, they showed an inability to drop into coverage which severely limits the # of teams willing to draft them, while some who are one year wonders will get pushed up if they showed in the post season, the potential to handle dropping into coverage. It should be fun to see just how high these prospect go.
Old 04-15-2012, 12:43 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shupp View Post
Or Locker....
That's not true. Locker had a group of people that thought he'd be a top ten pick, Ponder was viewed as a first rounder with only a few people saying top 20 so he's a much better example.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 12:49 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
There are the obvious ones like Barron and Brockers. Barron is a real stud and could slip into the top 10 although a lot of GM's won't draft a Safety that high but as a prospect, he carries that high a grade.
********. Barron isn't a better prospect than Polamalu or Roy Williams and neither of those guys went top ten in a different NFL, where he is mediocre cover skills wouldn't have been as big of a deal.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Old 04-15-2012, 01:04 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Barron isn't sneaking into the top 10.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 01:57 PM    (permalink
Dan_Steele
Rookie

Dan_Steele is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dan_Steele is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dan_Steele is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dan_Steele is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dan_Steele is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dan_Steele is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dan_Steele is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dan_Steele is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dan_Steele is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dan_Steele is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dan_Steele is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1.) David DeCastro-G-Stanford
2.) Cordy Glenn-T-Georgia
3.) Amini Silatolu-G-Midwestern State
4.) Doug Martin-RB-Boise State
5.) David Wilson-RB-Virginia Tech.
6.) Brian Quick-WR-Appalachian State
7.) Brandon Brooks-G-Miami of Ohio
8.) Shea McClellin-DE/OLB-Boise State
9.) Whitney Mercilus-DE/OLB-Illinois
10.) Alameda Ta'amu-DT-Washington
11.) Mike Martin-DT-Michigan
12.) Lavonte David-LB-Nebraska
13.) Mychal Kendricks-LB-California
14.) Stephon Gilmore-CB-South Carolina
15.) Dwight Bentley-CB-La. Lafayette
Dan_Steele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 02:03 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LaVonte David is my favorite LBer in the class, he's just as good of an athlete as Zach Brown and way more physical.

I think Kuechly is overrated and question his athleticism and playmaking ability
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 02:15 PM    (permalink
Asteinebach
Veteran

Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
LaVonte David is my favorite LBer in the class, he's just as good of an athlete as Zach Brown and way more physical.

I think Kuechly is overrated and question his athleticism and playmaking ability
I won't go so far as to say Kuechly's overrated. But I will say this, there's virtually no difference in the value you get for Kuechly at 15 or David at #35. As a matter of fact, you might actually get a better value with Lavonte David. I agree, he's a playmaker. Reminds me a lot of Jerrod Mayo, and I think someone is going to take him down off the board in round one.
Asteinebach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 03:56 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Kevin Zeitler from Wisconsin is easly ahead of Silatolu.
It depends. Zeitler hasn't shown much in regards to operating in space. Silatolu was pulling and getting to the 2nd level easily as a LT. Granted, it's against much lesser competition but Zeitler's perceived lack of athleticism could hinder him in some team's eyes.
Old 04-15-2012, 04:50 PM    (permalink
SenorGato
Pro Bowler

SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
I don't think he goes top 40 but whoever drafts him is going to get a steal. You might not like it but I want the Jets to grab him at 47.
Would love him with the 7th pick of the 4th myself.
Old 04-15-2012, 05:09 PM    (permalink
HEISMANHERSCHEL
Veteran

HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
********. Barron isn't a better prospect than Polamalu or Roy Williams and neither of those guys went top ten in a different NFL, where he is mediocre cover skills wouldn't have been as big of a deal.

Roy Williams was the eighth pick. He was ranked by Scott Wright as the third best player in that draft.

Not being a prick, buy just so you know.

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/afte...man/1114044540
HEISMANHERSCHEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 05:29 PM    (permalink
SunTzu_22
Veteran

SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_Steele View Post
1.) David DeCastro-G-Stanford
2.) Cordy Glenn-T-Georgia
3.) Amini Silatolu-G-Midwestern State
4.) Doug Martin-RB-Boise State
5.) David Wilson-RB-Virginia Tech.
6.) Brian Quick-WR-Appalachian State
7.) Brandon Brooks-G-Miami of Ohio
8.) Shea McClellin-DE/OLB-Boise State
9.) Whitney Mercilus-DE/OLB-Illinois
10.) Alameda Ta'amu-DT-Washington
11.) Mike Martin-DT-Michigan
12.) Lavonte David-LB-Nebraska
13.) Mychal Kendricks-LB-California
14.) Stephon Gilmore-CB-South Carolina
15.) Dwight Bentley-CB-La. Lafayette
How high do you think Mercilus and Martin will go?
SunTzu_22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 06:05 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEISMANHERSCHEL View Post
Roy Williams was the eighth pick. He was ranked by Scott Wright as the third best player in that draft.

Not being a prick, buy just so you know.
Damn you stupid facts!...uh, Tim Tebow?...

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-15-2012, 06:44 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruschis4all View Post
Sounds like Stephon Gilmore is going to go higher than many expect. I think Buffalo might nab him at 10.
He was a guy that I used to be in love with in the 2nd round. I would like to have him, but I'm still a little skeptical at 10. Randle and Hill were also guys I would have loved at #41, hoping one of them still falls but I could see either/both gone by the start of the round.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 08:54 PM    (permalink
Dan_Steele
Rookie

Dan_Steele is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dan_Steele is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dan_Steele is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dan_Steele is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dan_Steele is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dan_Steele is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dan_Steele is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dan_Steele is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dan_Steele is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dan_Steele is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dan_Steele is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunTzu_22 View Post
How high do you think Mercilus and Martin will go?
I've been seeing most mocks with Mercilus in the late teens-twenties. I honestly think he may be the best pass rusher in the draft and could see him going as high as #7 to Jacksonville but I really cannot see him falling any farther than Arizona at #13. As for Martin, I think he is a great player and isn't getting nearly the amount of attention he deserves. I believe he'll easily be taken in the first half of the second round and I wouldn't be terribly surprised to even see him going to the Texans at #26.
Dan_Steele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 11:25 PM    (permalink
dawhizz
Rookie

dawhizz hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

How about Brett Roy? There's a lot of question about where he fits best in the NFL (3-4 OLB, DE, undersized DT), but all it takes is one team to commit to him somewhere and he's a great character guy with great college production. I could see him going in the 2nd.
dawhizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 05:21 AM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shupp View Post
he should be a very late 1 at best but may go in the teens...
Are you referring to him being a late first at best in terms of talent? If so, based on what?

I don't think that GMs will let the wool of a bad showing at the bench press pull the wool over there eyes, but if he does fall to the late first he will present great value.

I PITY THE FOOL WHO DON'T BELIEVE ME
BK sig is straight sex
THE Ohio State University Buckeyes
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
Miller is visual sex on the field.
Sloopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 10:33 AM    (permalink
JohnCandy
Veteran

JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Peter King

10. Rising: CB Stephon Gilmore, S Mark Barron, DT Fletcher Cox, OLB Shea McClellin, QB Brandon Weeden, OL Amini Silatolu.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...#ixzz1sDZOlAj6
JohnCandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 10:45 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If its true that Amini is rising then that might push Zeitler to team that grabs him as a luxury. I think he's the best guard in the class, Zeitler that is.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote