Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 04-17-2012, 10:20 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hell I would be pretty pleased if he was the giants bi-annual late round Eli backup this year. But to expect him to ever be anything more than a spot starter is setting the kid up for failure. If hedoes that that's amazing, butto expect seems foolish.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 10:50 AM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Hell I would be pretty pleased if he was the giants bi-annual late round Eli backup this year. But to expect him to ever be anything more than a spot starter is setting the kid up for failure. If hedoes that that's amazing, butto expect seems foolish.
I think you are selling Wilson short...

But seriously, the dude is a winner, he has very good arm strength, throws a beautiful ball, is very smart, has good mobility, and he has a wide array of passes in his arsenal.

He is short, but he can work around that. Yes, he will get swatted more than the average QB. So what?

I can't say it enough, the dude is a winner. He prepares, he works hard at his craft. He rolled into Wisconsin and picked up everything in stride and won there. That is not an easy thing to do, switching teams in the offseason. He obviously worked hard at it and I see no reason that he wouldn't do so in the NFL.

I find it mystifying that some people get excited about an athletically freakish slob like Dontari Poe who is a classic underachiever that will likely never amount to anything and they sell short the guys like Wilson who are overachievers because he falls short in one stinking category while excelling in so many more.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 04:10 PM    (permalink
bornnraisedwhodat
Rookie

bornnraisedwhodat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bornnraisedwhodat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bornnraisedwhodat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bornnraisedwhodat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bornnraisedwhodat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bornnraisedwhodat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bornnraisedwhodat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bornnraisedwhodat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bornnraisedwhodat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bornnraisedwhodat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bornnraisedwhodat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mark it down. Russell Wilson is the Tom Brady of the 2012 draft. Bookmark this and you are welcomed to serve me crow in a few years. But Im telling ya, this kid is special. I dont care if he is short, Drew Brees is short too and that never stopped him from slicing up defenses. Wilson has everything it takes to be a great QB in this league, all he needs is a chance. I would love to have him groomed behind Brees.
bornnraisedwhodat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 04:18 PM    (permalink
mdmgrand
Rookie

mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bornnraisedwhodat View Post
Mark it down. Russell Wilson is the Tom Brady of the 2012 draft. Bookmark this and you are welcomed to serve me crow in a few years. But Im telling ya, this kid is special. I dont care if he is short, Drew Brees is short too and that never stopped him from slicing up defenses. Wilson has everything it takes to be a great QB in this league, all he needs is a chance. I would love to have him groomed behind Brees.
I agree 100%..... I am very curious to see which team takes a chance on him and see what the pieces are in place (long term) on offense. The guy has an amazing arm, and I'm not talking about just strength. His overall accuracy is incredible. Also, every single interview or special on Wilson proves that he is a student of the game and understands to play within himself and the offense.
mdmgrand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 04:24 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdmgrand View Post
I agree 100%..... I am very curious to see which team takes a chance on him and see what the pieces are in place (long term) on offense. The guy has an amazing arm, and I'm not talking about just strength. His overall accuracy is incredible. Also, every single interview or special on Wilson proves that he is a student of the game and understands to play within himself and the offense.
Yeah, everyone keeps harping him being short. It's a problem, but it's not a glaring one IMO.

You just have to scheme and compensate for it.

The dude is a great QB.

Coming out of college, Brady was not a great QB.

It will be interesting to see what happens to the guy. I'm not sure he will be a superstar, but I think he will end up being a quality starter.
Old 04-17-2012, 04:34 PM    (permalink
bornnraisedwhodat
Rookie

bornnraisedwhodat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bornnraisedwhodat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bornnraisedwhodat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bornnraisedwhodat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bornnraisedwhodat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bornnraisedwhodat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bornnraisedwhodat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bornnraisedwhodat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bornnraisedwhodat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bornnraisedwhodat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bornnraisedwhodat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
Yeah, everyone keeps harping him being short. It's a problem, but it's not a glaring one IMO.

The dude is a great QB.

It will be interesting to see what happens to the guy. I'm not sure he will be a superstar, but I think he will end up being a quality starter.
All you got to do is get him some good interior linemen to clear throwing lanes for him, and keep him on the move with naked bootlegs and roll outs. He has the athleticism for it. Raiders and Texans would be good fits. Redskins also but they got RG3. Raiders would be a great landing spot for him in my opinion because Palmer is no where near "locked" in IMO if he has bad year and their new OC would be a good fit for Wilson.
bornnraisedwhodat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 05:50 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The interesting thing about Wilson is that at NC State he never hit the 60% completion mark. He was more of a gunslinger at NC St...the offense revolved around him. I think he did benefit some from the Wisconsin system - heavy dose of the run game/play action passing/great offensive line and good weapons in the passing game. Tolzien completed 73% percent of his passes in 2010 at Wisconsin. Granted Wilson did throw for more yards and had a great TD/INT ratio but he also completed the same percentage of passes.

Brees is the exception not the rule. Wilson reminds me of Chase Daniel.
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 08:36 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
The interesting thing about Wilson is that at NC State he never hit the 60% completion mark. He was more of a gunslinger at NC St...the offense revolved around him. I think he did benefit some from the Wisconsin system - heavy dose of the run game/play action passing/great offensive line and good weapons in the passing game. Tolzien completed 73% percent of his passes in 2010 at Wisconsin. Granted Wilson did throw for more yards and had a great TD/INT ratio but he also completed the same percentage of passes.

This is a well reasoned rebuttal. I disagree with your conclusion, but you bring up a great point about the Chryst offense.
Old 04-17-2012, 09:03 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Wilson threw more TDs in that one year for Wisconsin than Tolzien did in his 3 years. Wilson was just shy of that 60% mark by less than 2% for 2 years at NC St. The offense was talented, but he was a real good player for the Badgers and was clearly a cut above Tolzien.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 06:19 AM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
Wilson threw more TDs in that one year for Wisconsin than Tolzien did in his 3 years. Wilson was just shy of that 60% mark by less than 2% for 2 years at NC St. The offense was talented, but he was a real good player for the Badgers and was clearly a cut above Tolzien.
I'm not saying he wasn't. I acknowledge that Wilson put up better numbers but the 13% spike in completion percentage has to be attributed somewhat to the Wisconsin offense and supporting cast.
Old 04-18-2012, 06:31 AM    (permalink
onejayhawk
Veteran

onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

The dude is a great QB.

But it is. Height makes a lot of things easier.

That being said he has a lot of things other short QBs dont, starting with the gun. Arm is important too, see Colt McCoy.

J
onejayhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 10:48 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm not saying he wasn't. I acknowledge that Wilson put up better numbers but the 13% spike in completion percentage has to be attributed somewhat to the Wisconsin offense and supporting cast.
When doesn't an offensive system and supporting cast contribute to QB performance?
Old 04-20-2012, 04:35 PM    (permalink
lod01
Veteran

lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This guy will follow in the footsteps of Troy Smith and Pat White.
lod01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 04:37 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
When doesn't an offensive system and supporting cast contribute to QB performance?
Thats why he should come to the Packers.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 04:39 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lod01 View Post
Troy Smith is a backup QB and Pat White is out of football and retired from baseball as far as I know. The only thing these three have in common is being black and undersized.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 04:41 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lod01 View Post
How can you compare Smith and White? What do they have in common besides height? Oh, that's right.
Old 04-20-2012, 05:00 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I never said it didn't. Some systems are more QB friendly than others though leading to inflated stats. The system he was in at Wisconsin did no doubt help bump up his completion percentage.

I'm not knocking Wilson, he had a great year but again the short QB in the NFL is exception not the rule.
Old 04-20-2012, 05:17 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think you are selling Wilson short...

But seriously, the dude is a winner, he has very good arm strength, throws a beautiful ball, is very smart, has good mobility, and he has a wide array of passes in his arsenal.

He is short, but he can work around that. Yes, he will get swatted more than the average QB. So what?

I can't say it enough, the dude is a winner. He prepares, he works hard at his craft. He rolled into Wisconsin and picked up everything in stride and won there. That is not an easy thing to do, switching teams in the offseason. He obviously worked hard at it and I see no reason that he wouldn't do so in the NFL.

I find it mystifying that some people get excited about an athletically freakish slob like Dontari Poe who is a classic underachiever that will likely never amount to anything and they sell short the guys like Wilson who are overachievers because he falls short in one stinking category while excelling in so many more.
I dunno. Drew Brees sucked really hard before they realized how much they had to do up front to open lanes for him and his accuracy became elite. Yeah, if Wilson lands someplace that figures out how to do similar things with him quickly and he turns that accuracy elite with similar speed he could work out. But that's asking a lot and I think an unfair expectation. Exceptions to the rule are by definition exceptional, projection that is very difficult.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 06:24 PM    (permalink
onejayhawk
Veteran

onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have said that if Weeden were 5 years younger, he might be a top 10 pick. IF Wilson were 6" taller,he might be the #1 pick. This Year. All the other stuff is that good.

J
Old 04-20-2012, 07:20 PM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My grandma always said that if a frog had wings, he wouldn't bump his ass.

WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 11:45 PM    (permalink
onejayhawk
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
My grandma always said that if a frog had wings, he wouldn't bump his ass.

Why not imagine the impossible? If nothing else it forces you to rethink your assumptions.

J
Old 04-21-2012, 06:34 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sounds like someone the Browns may target because he may remind Mike H of Seneca Wallace(who he signed as a FA a few years ago for the Browns)
Old 04-23-2012, 05:15 PM    (permalink
lod01
Veteran

lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACKmanN View Post
Sounds like someone the Browns may target because he may remind Mike H of Seneca Wallace(who he signed as a FA a few years ago for the Browns)
Great idea. That worked out so well. No one will use a guy this size at QB. Brees is the closest and this guy is not even as tall or in the same league as Brees.
Old 04-23-2012, 05:20 PM    (permalink
lod01
Veteran

Quote:
How can you compare Smith and White? What do they have in common besides height? Oh, that's right.
Hyped college QB midgets who some people thought could play in the NFL?
Old 04-23-2012, 06:14 PM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

The dude is a great QB.

I just saw this and wanted to comment. Coming out of college, Brady was a much better QB than people remember. He was stuck in a logjam at Michigan, with Brian Griese (the son of a Hall of Famer) and Drew Henson (the top recruit in the country, and maybe one of the most heralded recruits ever). This isn't saying much, but Henson turned out to be a much better baseball player than he was a football player; but he could throw the football about a mile, so Michigan was determined to play him. Michigan would fall into a hole with Henson in the game, and then Brady would have to go in to try and save the day.

Brady's film and intangibles were both rock solid, but there was a perceived lack of physical tools (we've all seen the combine pictures and heard about the 5.4 second 40, or whatever it was). I've always believed that if things had worked out differently for Brady and he had been a three-year starter at Michigan, he would have been a third rounder.

Last edited by WCH : 04-23-2012 at 06:39 PM.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote