Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-19-2012, 06:23 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo View Post
Was Archer renewed for another season?
Yes, it was.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 07:07 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Louie = overrated
The league = it gets about the right amount of hate and love on this board
IASIP = Still an amazing comedy. The rum ham episode last season is one of the best
Archer = Greatness
Community = troy and abed in the mooooorning
Parks and Rec = Is finally back on

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 07:08 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Louie is one of the best ******* shows on television.
Old 04-19-2012, 07:09 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Louie is one of the best ******* shows on television.
So ******* funny, but, at the same time, such a downer.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 07:11 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
So ******* funny, but, at the same time, such a downer.
That is why I love it so much. It's some real **** yo.
Old 04-19-2012, 08:23 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Louie = overrated
IASIP = Still an amazing comedy. The rum ham episode last season is one of the best
Archer = Greatness
Go **** yourself.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 08:35 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I say this all the time, it's like Brody trying to say Dollhouse is better than Firefly. The depressing nature of the show is exactly why its such a turn off to me. I deal with enough **** in life thats depressing, I don't need my comedy mopping around as well. Calling it a downer is spot on accurate for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 11:58 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh my god, **** you Parks and Rec. Just when I started to think there were better shows out there, you throw a haymaker.

Did anyone else notice that Bradley Whitford had a "Pilner for Pawnee" framed napkin on his desk? An obvious nod to The West Wing and "Barlett for President".. so ******* good.

Old 04-19-2012, 11:59 PM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does anyone here watch "Suits" on USA? I thought it was a pretty damn good show for cable TV. Can't wait for the 2nd season this summer.
CDCB14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 12:02 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I watch every USA show except In Plain Sight. Suits was great. Most of the USA shows are good watches. Psych is obviously the best though, obviously. Duh.

Old 04-20-2012, 12:08 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

I own season 1 of The West Wing and have only watched like 4 episodes over a year ago so I think I will watch it. Also kind of tempted to rewatch Sports Night. I can never fully hate JBond because he turned me on to that show.
Old 04-20-2012, 12:11 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jvig appears to be a smart man. Agree with just about everything. I might prefer Louie to The League, but they're way too different to compare.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 12:13 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Louie is depressing but that is kind of why I love it. No ******** about that show, just real life situations. I can relate to that ************.
Old 04-20-2012, 12:14 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Louie = overrated
Archer = Greatness

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 12:16 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Jvig appears to be a smart man. Agree with just about everything. I might prefer Louie to The League, but they're way too different to compare.
Louie's a top five show on TV. The League......is not.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 04-20-2012, 12:18 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Top 5? No

But I do love Louie

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 12:19 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Louie's a top five show on TV. The League......is not.
When it comes to the TV thread... I don't think I've every disagreed with Brodie.
Louis CK is ******* gold!

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 12:21 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just started watching White Collar...

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 12:21 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Like dis if u cry evry time
Old 04-20-2012, 12:22 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Top 5? No

But I do love Louie
Right now, yes.

Breaking Bad
Mad Men

Only two I'd definitely consider better. I'd put Game of Thrones, Homeland and Parks and Rec right next to it though. Community is thus 7th.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 04-20-2012, 12:23 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Oh my god, **** you Parks and Rec. Just when I started to think there were better shows out there, you throw a haymaker.

Did anyone else notice that Bradley Whitford had a "Pilner for Pawnee" framed napkin on his desk? An obvious nod to The West Wing and "Barlett for President".. so ******* good.
Pagetrapped. I want Zack to see this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Just started watching White Collar...
Bout time. You in love with Bomer yet?

Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Does Homeland touch on how ******* useless Homeland security is and how much the government sucks **** because if so I will watch.
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seems like a good excuse to spam the thread with Bomer pics

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 12:24 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Does Homeland touch on how ******* useless Homeland security is and how much the government sucks **** because if so I will watch.
To a degree. It's more about a chick in the FBI though, and even her methods tend to fail despite a possibly right hunch. Plus, Damien Lewis, Claire Danes, and Mandy Patinkin are awesome.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 04-20-2012, 12:25 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Seems like a good excuse to spam the thread with Bomer pics

RIP TheManInBlack