Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 10-11-2011, 08:49 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Junior College Transfers

Who are some JC prospects that could see themselves being drafted this year. I am not saying Cam Newton types but some guys who will be drafted? I am always a few steps back when it comes to the JC guys.
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 09:21 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

First guy off the top of my head is Bruce Irvin, who came to WVU from a JUCO.

tjsunstein is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 09:39 PM    (permalink
Duffman57
Veteran

Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If for whatever reason he decides to come out, Cornelius Carradine could make an impact.

Another guy is Jermarcus "Yoshi" Hardrick, whos' more of a late round pick, but i think he's a REALLY underrated RT prospect, and reminds me of Jah Reid from last year, just the frame/athleticism and how he just absolutely dominates in the run game.
Duffman57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 04:00 PM    (permalink
TuckNole
Rookie

TuckNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TuckNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TuckNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TuckNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TuckNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TuckNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TuckNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TuckNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TuckNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TuckNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TuckNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Carradine is 1st or 2nd round talent. Of FSU's defensive ends (Werner, Jenkins), he is the most freakish athletically and has the highest upside.
TuckNole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 04:09 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DeQuan Menzie, Alabama DB. Played corner there but some project him as a safety, he didn't run well at all but he could be a nice depth player if he ends up in the right scheme.

Damn just realized how old this is

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 07:59 PM    (permalink
edgrenade
Veteran

edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Amini Silatolu went to a JC, and then transferred to Midwestern St.

I only know this cause he is from my town/high school
Old 04-20-2012, 03:25 AM    (permalink
duesouth
Rookie

duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rishard Matthews - WR - Nevada - deep WR class, but I think he's got a chance to go on day two.

Tyrone Crawford - DE - Boise State - over shadowed by Billy Winn and Shea McClellin - but decent pass rusher and like Matthews has a shot to go on day two.
duesouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 03:57 AM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mike Harris is another JUCO transfer I like this year. His senior year didn't live up to his JR season, but I think he has a role in the NFL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 04:12 AM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

List of some players. David will be the highest drafted on this list.

OT Lamar Holmes Southern Miss
OT Brandon Mosley Auburn
OT Robert Griffin Baylor
DE Tyrone Crawford Boise State
DT Hebron Fangupo BYU
DT Akiem Hicks Regina
LB Bruce Irvin West Virginia
LB Lavonte David Nebraska
LB Jonathan Massaquoi Troy
CB Dequan Menzie Alabama
CB Mike Harris Florida State
CB Coryell Juide Texas A&M

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 05:24 AM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Louisiana-Lafayette CB Bill Bentley and Troy OT / OG James Brown also spend time at a JUCO.

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Scott Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 06:40 AM    (permalink
Beenie54
Rookie

Beenie54 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuckNole View Post
Carradine is 1st or 2nd round talent. Of FSU's defensive ends (Werner, Jenkins), he is the most freakish athletically and has the highest upside.
Did Werner and/or Jenkins declare? Thought they still have 1 year left at FSU..
Old 04-20-2012, 09:31 AM    (permalink
NorrinRadd12
Rookie

NorrinRadd12 could make a wolverine purr.NorrinRadd12 could make a wolverine purr.NorrinRadd12 could make a wolverine purr.NorrinRadd12 could make a wolverine purr.NorrinRadd12 could make a wolverine purr.NorrinRadd12 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duffman57 View Post
Another guy is Jermarcus "Yoshi" Hardrick, whos' more of a late round pick, but i think he's a REALLY underrated RT prospect, and reminds me of Jah Reid from last year, just the frame/athleticism and how he just absolutely dominates in the run game.
I was looking at a Melvin Ingram video and he jumped off the screen to me. He's long, can bend and move his foot. I love him as a RT. Someone is going to get a steal.
NorrinRadd12 is offline   Reply With Quote