Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 04-19-2012, 01:33 PM    (permalink
Asteinebach
Veteran

Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
What do the Janoris Jenkins doubters have to say about this? Jenkins didnt fail a single test since Florida and this guy fails the one at his biggest job interview of his life.
I basically put Mike Adams in the 2nd round anyway, and I think regardless of this, he's still a second round pick. Janoris Jenkins' pot smoking is, again, the least of my concerns. Completely different story with Adams. He's a very talented LT prospect, but he's going to have a chip on his shoulder in the NFL. He's had some added off the field issues, and nobody is mistaking this guy for a workhorse. You know, the type to be the first in and last out.
Asteinebach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 01:39 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Adams has given teams way too much evidence that he cannot be relied on. I wouldn't exactly be surprised if he went in the first round but it would probably take a team with poor judgment to make that pick. Chemistry and dependability are two of the hallmarks of any good offensive line; that chemistry is hard to build when you have players getting hurt or serving suspensions for failed drug tests. Quite a few top players bust every year and this guy has more flags than the United Nations.
Old 04-19-2012, 01:39 PM    (permalink
DeeboHarrison
Rookie

DeeboHarrison hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.DeeboHarrison hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
And the one prospect I like from tOSU! Ugh.
Hallam, you are a Buckeye fan and you like Mike Adams as a pro prospect?

Have you WATCHED our game the past few seasons. I think Terrelle Pryor is still having nightmares from multiple years of beatdowns from Ryan Kerrigan, Jared Odrick, etc.
DeeboHarrison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 02:21 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
All-Pro

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Adams has a problem if this is true.

Part of the Tat5 scandal involved pot.

He couldn't lay off the weed before the combine.

He is a moron. WTF.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 02:43 PM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-L View Post
I don't think he was a first round lock before this, so it wouldn't surprise me at all to see him go in the early 2nd round. People wanted to ignore his combine, but a big part of his stock climbing as high as it did was the perception that he was an excellent athlete.
Had nothing to do with his excellent game tape or shutting down some of the major pass rush prospects at the senior bowl? :P

Quote:
I think Adams can definitely be a good player, but I don't think he's good enough to overcome two suspensions in college, a very poor combine showing, and a failed drug test at the combine and still go in the 1st round.
I agree, it's unfortunate but true.

I PITY THE FOOL WHO DON'T BELIEVE ME
BK sig is straight sex
THE Ohio State University Buckeyes
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
Miller is visual sex on the field.
Sloopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 03:14 PM    (permalink
DeeboHarrison
Rookie

DeeboHarrison hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.DeeboHarrison hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloopy View Post
Had nothing to do with his excellent game tape or shutting down some of the major pass rush prospects at the senior bowl? :P

Excellent game tape??? Watch his junior year (only full year as a starter). He got mauled by Kerrigan, Watt, etc.

He is SOFT
Old 04-19-2012, 03:18 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

im starting to think your thing with adams is on a personal level
Old 04-19-2012, 03:21 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

weed smoking + tattoo scandal = murder duhhhhhh

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 03:22 PM    (permalink
PossibleCabbage
Pro Bowler

PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the quality, and lack of quality, of Adams' tape is overstated by fans and draftniks. He's much more of a middle of the road kind of prospect.

But none of this has to do with the fact that Adams hurt his stock badly by failing a drug test, and that his stock was originally hurt due to the relative scarcity of quality OT prospects (compared to past years, this is not a good OT class.)
PossibleCabbage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 03:49 PM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeboHarrison View Post
Excellent game tape??? Watch his junior year (only full year as a starter). He got mauled by Kerrigan, Watt, etc.

He is SOFT
LOL

One, I hope you know that Watt didn't go against Mike Adams for a majority of the game and neither of Watts sacks came against Mike Adams.

Feel free to watch as Mike Adams neutralizes Watt almost every time they are matched up on each other

Kerrigan had a good game against him but still only achieved one sack.

BK sig is straight sex
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Old 04-20-2012, 10:41 AM    (permalink
DeeboHarrison
Rookie

Kerrigan had a good game against him two years in a row, if by good game you mean completely dominated him. We wouldn't be talking about Mike Adams going in the first two rounds of the draft had he not been protecting Terrelle Pryor, one of the most sack averse QB's in recent history, for a year and a half and Braxton Miller another very elusive guy for half a year.

I also love how Mike Adams plays the "I needed the money" card from Tatgate. He grew up in a rich suburb of Columbus and in a house that's probably worth 400k+ and right down the street from Brady Quinn.

I have nothing personal against Mike Adams but watching every game of his college career I likely have a better feel than almost anyone on here. But its ok rep me down since you all are the real experts haha
Old 04-20-2012, 10:55 AM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

damn, first you say how you always knew he was a smoker from seeing how he acts at bars and now you are unveiling his net worth because of the valuation youve given his house.

what other stories can you break? lol
Old 04-20-2012, 11:05 AM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Kerrigan had a good game against him two years in a row, if by good game you mean completely dominated him.
We wouldn't be talking about Mike Adams going in the first two rounds of the draft had he not been protecting Terrelle Pryor, one of the most sack averse QB's in recent history, for a year and a half and Braxton Miller another very elusive guy for half a year.
Is his QB why he looked good in the senior bowl too? Or do you have another excuse for that one?

The guy has had some bad games, we already knew he was inconsistent at times.

Also what is your excuse for your claims about Watt?

Quote:
I also love how Mike Adams plays the "I needed the money" card from Tatgate. He grew up in a rich suburb of Columbus and in a house that's probably worth 400k+ and right down the street from Brady Quinn.
Not really sure what this has to do with anything we were talking about even if it is true.

Quote:
I have nothing personal against Mike Adams
Something tells me you do.

Quote:
but watching every game of his college career I likely have a better feel than almost anyone on here. But its ok rep me down since you all are the real experts haha
Your right, I probably haven't watched every game that was televised, including purchasing the BTN to watch the ones which weren't widely televised.

I also like the, "I have a more informed opinion than you," approach after your claims that he struggled against Watt which were decidedly false.

BK sig is straight sex
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Old 04-20-2012, 12:57 PM    (permalink
DeeboHarrison
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloopy View Post
Is his QB why he looked good in the senior bowl too? Or do you have another excuse for that one?

The guy has had some bad games, we already knew he was inconsistent at times.

Also what is your excuse for your claims about Watt?
He may have had a good Senior Bowl, I only caught the second half. I think scouts are more concerned with how a player practices that week, anyway. I still argue he was not getting consistent push on JJ Watt in the run game against Wisconsin. And you can't be 'inconsistent at times'. If you don't produce consistently, by definition you are inconsistent.

But if you think you're an expert from watching an Olineman on TV I wouldn't trust many of your opinions. Out of curiousity, where do you think he should be drafted?

Also - do you live in Columbus? Because it was a running joke among Buckeye fans in the city how big of busts he and JB Shugarts were.
Old 04-20-2012, 01:05 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

so youre faulting him for having inconsistent games against two of the top 10 rookie defensive players last season?

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 01:18 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

everything ive seen from watt looks animalistic.

im studying for the lsats, so this is good practice:

JJ Watt is a beast, he makes most tackles look foolish on occasion
Mike Adams held the man child in check for the most part

therefore, mike adams is soft and has money for tattoos because of a $400k valuation of his childhood home.

damnit that doesnt work, back to the books for me
Old 04-20-2012, 01:40 PM    (permalink
DeeboHarrison
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Train View Post
everything ive seen from watt looks animalistic.

im studying for the lsats, so this is good practice:

JJ Watt is a beast, he makes most tackles look foolish on occasion
Mike Adams held the man child in check for the most part

therefore, mike adams is soft and has money for tattoos because of a $400k valuation of his childhood home.

damnit that doesnt work, back to the books for me
Don't be an idiot. And don't go to law school unless you're going tier 1 or have parents to foot the bill for you. Unless you like 100k in debt and working for 35-50k when you graduate, if you can find a job.
Old 04-20-2012, 01:42 PM    (permalink
DeeboHarrison
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
so youre faulting him for having inconsistent games against two of the top 10 rookie defensive players last season?
He had an inconsistent game against Watt. But he was consistent against Kerrigan. Consistently DOMINATED. And last i checked it's the NFL you're going to go up against players like this every week. There are no slouches.
Old 04-20-2012, 02:23 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He had an inconsistent game against Watt. But he was consistent against Kerrigan. Consistently DOMINATED. And last i checked it's the NFL you're going to go up against players like this every week. There are no slouches.
Have you seen some of the NFL rosters? Haha.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 03:41 PM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Quote:
It was hardly an inconsistent game, Watt didn't do **** against him. Thats why they moved him to the left side where he got his two sacks

BK sig is straight sex
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Old 04-20-2012, 10:58 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
All-Pro

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think mike adams had lots of sex with someone's girlfriend and they are very upset about it.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 09:07 PM    (permalink
SunTzu_22
Veteran

SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And ofc he had to get busted for weed 2 days after I had him going to Detroit at #23 in the mockdraft podcast, saying the Lions would probably shy away from Janoris Jenkins and Dre Kirkpatrick because they got busted for smoking... Damn you Mike Adams, lol :-)
SunTzu_22 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 10:55 PM    (permalink
NotMyJob
Rookie

NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It says he's been up front with teams about smoking since he learned the result. i'm sure teams ask every prospect whether they smoke or not, wonder if he answered honestly beforehand.
Old 04-21-2012, 11:49 PM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Whats the process for the combine drug test? Do they watch you or is it unsupervised?
Old 04-21-2012, 11:50 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ngatachance92 View Post
Whats the process for the combine drug test? Do they watch you or is it unsupervised?
Do they watch you pee?

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote