Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-20-2012, 08:25 PM    (permalink
jojo
Rookie

jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
I think that the only thing we disagree on is the point about Minnesota jumping to the front of the line for teams looking to relocate. I think that Toronto and San Antonio still get first dibs (not counting LA), if they want the team; not to mention that the NFL and the city of LA seem to think that the city can support two teams (despite evidence to the contrary). Of course, all bets are off if an owner just wants to move his team to a specific city.

Minneapolis is obviously too big of a market to go without a team forever. I just think that they could be in for a 10-20 year wait (I think Baltimore had to wait 13 years). Cleveland and Houston were just very lucky that their teams left at a time when the NFL went expansion-crazy.
UMMMHHH, sad but true.

Goodell sounds like what he did in the press conference was what he does best, noncommittal posturing toward the most PC position.

An owner as the driving force who moves HIS team to Los Angeles, yeah sounds about like what will actually occur. We saw NFL owners behave like self-anointed demi-gods in the CBA debate a yr. ago, now we will treated even more of this.

So it comes down to Zygi Wolf to pull the trigger on the Vikings LA relo. Ball's in your court Zygi, the Commish will support you 100% on what you decide, but you're the one who will have to push all his chips into the pot as the League will take zero risk.

Harbaugh & the 9ers crushing defense await the new LA team at the pass.....
jojo is offline   Reply With Quote